Most Epic Match of All Time

Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
Is rock vs hogan... idgaf

Comments

• AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ? I got Austin/Rock at WM17. Everything about that match was epic as ? . The whole stadium was bumpin during the whole match.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Bret Hart vs British Bulldog (SummerSlam 1992)
    Edge & Christian vs The Dudley Boyz vs The Hardy Boyz (WrestleMania 17)
    Razor Ramon vs Shawn Michaels ( The First Ladder Match)
  • ex-soldier
    ex-soldier Members Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Macho v. Steamboat (Wrestlemania III) - Epic... If you watched the build up to this match it makes you appreciate it even more.

Hogan v. Warrior (Wrestlemania VI) - It actually wasn't that great a match but as a kid at the time it really didn't get any better than this.
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    HBK vs Undertaker WM 25

Undertaker vs Mankind [Hell in a Cell]
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Undertaker vs Mankind [Hell in a Cell]

this the old undertaker always had the best matches
  • jpcrack
    jpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ex-soldier wrote: »
    Macho v. Steamboat (Wrestlemania III) - Epic... If you watched the build up to this match it makes you appreciate it even more.

Hogan v. Warrior (Wrestlemania VI) - It actually wasn't that great a match but as a kid at the time it really didn't get any better than this.

Indeed.....I have to add Steamboat Vs Flair too....Hogan vs Andre wasnt a great match but the build up with Andre turning Heel was great...another one was when HBK came back to fight HHH, It was like he never left. Classic!!
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Oh and I got to put Austin vs. Bret Hart at WrestleMania 13. That match was nutz and just the whole outcome of how Austin came in the heel and Bret came in the face and at the end of the match, it was total opposite. The beginning of the Austin Era. ? , the beginning of the Attitude Era.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ex-soldier wrote: »

That match was wrestling exhibition probably the most skillful wrestling matches I've ever seen from start to finish.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ? I got Austin/Rock at WM17. Everything about that match was epic as ? . The whole stadium was bumpin during the whole match.

defintely gotta cosign this. I still got the VHS on this ppv. soooooooooooooooo epic
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    mane gimme

Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn..the first ecw match i ever saw(the first episode of ecw on tnn)..i had goosebumps watchin dat ? ..

TLC 1..

Shawn Micheals vs Stone Cold Steve Austin-Wrestlemania
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    rock vs austin
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I like that one Undertaker Vs. Mankind hell in a cell match. I forget what the event was cause I stopped watching this a while ago but it was the one where UT threw him off the cell. I was like OH ? . There were thumbtacks on the mat, too.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    shelton benjamin vs HHH when shelton beat him .... that was a good ass match. CROWD WENT HELLA CRAZY
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    rock vs austin
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Hbk vs hitman iron man match has to be one of the most epic moat
  • magic_b
    magic_b Members Posts: 282
    edited August 2010
    You guys are listing some great matches but I gotta go with Austin vs Hart at Wrestlemania 13...just freakin epic
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    definitely taker vs mankind hell in the cell. saw that on ppv. my mouth literally dropped when taker threw mankind off the top of the cage. and thne dropped again when he threw him THRU the cage. and then AGAIN when mankind's tooth was comin thru his nose. the match pretty set the bar imo