Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3

Options

Comments

• PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I'm May i'm whooping Hunter's ass. So you gone let May's husband get killed over a selfish ass reason of getting back at Ward for what he did to Bobbi? ? at least Bobbi is still alive they coulda regrouped and got back at Ward later.

Really looking forward to next episode tho so we can see what happened to Simmons on that planet. I still think she ended up being sent to Hel.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for some reason I don't think Andrew is dead. I wouldn't be surprised if he's an inhuman
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andrew is definitely alive tv and movie rule unless a full body and death is shown their never dead. May gon whoop his ass though she gave him the Calvary death stare it's over for Hunter lol. Nah @PaperPlaneJane Hel will most likely be introduced in Thor 3 that object is Kree based. I think she was sent too some type of outpost for The Kree or a Kree moon.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options
    There is a theory going around that Andrew might actually be Lash....
  • iron man1
    Options

I've heard about that one ehh I don't know I'm not really feeling it. Seems kinda out of no where but we probably won't find out for 2 weeks since Gemma is next week.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Andrew is definitely alive tv and movie rule unless a full body and death is shown their never dead.

What about the other rule: Black characters all die eventually.

I think he's dead for good just off the strength of his story arc being boring as ? . They kept teasing the details of him and May's marriage like we gave a damn in the first place.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    edited October 2015
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Andrew is definitely alive tv and movie rule unless a full body and death is shown their never dead.

What about the other rule: Black characters all die eventually.

I think he's dead for good just off the strength of his story arc being boring as ? . They kept teasing the details of him and May's marriage like we gave a damn in the first place.

Yeah. I'm good with May being single and bad ass honestly. LOL.

I pretty sure when May come back to the team full time she is NOT going to like that Rosalyn chick either.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options
    Watch...this Will guy probably got possessed by whatever that was on the planet and as soon as they get this him back from the planet people are going to mysteriously start getting killed or some ? .

Felt bad for Fitz some tho. Dude done sat there and heard a story about how she basically probably fell in love with another dude while he out here going all out, damn near getting killed by ISIS type dudes to try to get her back and she wants him to help her go back to get some other dude out of there....

I will say that it was a really good episode imo. I like the fact that it was just one story line and didn't drag out the explanation of what happen throughout the whole season. Judging from the previews the next ep is going to be all Bobbi and May going after Ward. Really lookin forward too it.
  • iron man1
    Options
    Fitz another good dude that got ? on smh good episode though. I agree that dude probably will bring something back with him and I hope we find out what that planet is. May about to whoop all kinds of ass next week and Mockingbird going to catch a few bodies too man can't wait.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are handling this three pronged story telling very well this season.
  • jaxn
    Options
    great episode. I wonder if she was on Ego. That'd be wild for Marvel to introduce him in this series. My boy Fitz gets no love.
  • jaxn
    Options
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol fitz been tryna get out of jemma's friend zone forever. he went crazy in effort to bring the love of his life back from hell, now she wants to go back to hell to bring back the man she fell in love with. granted he was the last man on the planet and neither of them had options. you could see fitz soul leaving his body when she told him that story
  • iron man1
    Options
    Holyyy shittt anyone watching????? GOTTDDAAAAMMNNN

zmbp7k_zpsjuc0wokp.gif

tumblr_nfbd66eJn01qfw6kdo4_400_zpse4nwby2w.gif
  • soul rattler
    Options
    I called it at the beginning of the episode.

Andrew is Lash. Im just glad they didn't drag his identity out.
  • iron man1
    Options
    I called it at the beginning of the episode.

Andrew is Lash. Im just glad they didn't drag his identity out.

I thought it would've been too obvious between him and the leader of ACTU but guess not lol.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options

Told yall!!!
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty good twist. One that seems like it should have been obvious.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options
    Pretty good twist. One that seems like it should have been obvious.

True. Thinking back to how he kept denying Daisy the new team members cuz he felt like they were liabilities. When really he just wanted to off them and maybe he felt like if they were apart of the team he wouldn't be able to do that cuz he has that loyalty/friendship with SHIELD which is why he could never go ahead and ? Daisy/Skye even though he had several chances to.
  • jaxn
    Options
    dope episode. Shield has been knocking it outta the park since the second half of season1. IIRC when Lash was introduced into the books a few years ago, his deal was determining whether the nuHumans were worthy of their power. I'm sure he believes Daisy is worthy and that's why he didn't ? her. With Lincoln being a ? about his abilities, I believe Andrew has judged him to be unfit to have been exposed to the terrigen mists.
  • soul rattler
    edited November 2015
    Options

Told yall!!!

Was it YOUR theory ? ???
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems like with this show every season gets better. When it first started I didn't like it at all until about towards the end of season 1. I hope they do a full season this year because I have no interest in watching Agent Carter. I just didn't care for that series.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    It seems like with this show every season gets better. When it first started I didn't like it at all until about towards the end of season 1. I hope they do a full season this year because I have no interest in watching Agent Carter. I just didn't care for that series.

Same here. I came close to stop watching it, and taking off the dvr list. Glad I stuck wit it. Cuz I did not expect THAT twist! Damn! Lol
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Not a bad episode but I can't help but wish they didn't spend the entire time circling the drain on a plot point that they had already revealed last episode.

But now that Lash is locked up, I wonder what the end game of the season is. Is there a larger Inhuman society looming or what?
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options
    This season has been so ? good. I'm telling you that dude Will was sent there so whatever is there can poses him and come back to earth and ? ? up. All the ones they sent centuries before him died there cuz they couldn't open up the portal to get them out. Will was sent there with a whole crew probably so they had multiple people there hoping one would last long enough that at least one of them would be alive when they figured it out. He did keep saying the thing was pure evil so he probably knew the whole time what he was there to do....

And they using the the terrigan chemical to create an inhuman Hydra army.....maaaannnnnn...