Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We uppin ' this ? or naw?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This season is decent. Looks like we get to see what's up with this monster this week.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotdaamn I missed most of the episode cause of the damn election but ? that ending
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that dude like the Apocalypse of Inhumans or nah? This the first ep i've seen in awhile.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited April 2016
    jono wrote: »
    Is that dude like the Apocalypse of Inhumans or nah? This the first ep i've seen in awhile.

Not really. Apocalypse is a mutant that was enhanced by Celestial tech and believes in survival of the fittest. As a result he tries to set up scenarios where mutants and humans have to face calamity in an effort to cull the weak and foster the strong.

Hive is supposedly the first human experimented on by the Kree. He seems to have the ability to infect other Inhumans make them part of him in a sense. His goal just seems to be to infect all the Inhumans and destroy humanity leaving the world to the Inhumans. I'd say he's more like a parasitic and genocidal Magneto.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not really. Apocalypse is a mutant that was enhanced by Celestial tech and believes in survival of the fittest. As a result he tries to set up scenarios where mutants and humans have to face calamity in an effort to cull the weak and foster the strong.

Hive is supposedly the first human experimented on by the Kree. He seems to have the ability to infect other Inhumans make them part of him in a sense. His goal just seems to be to infect all the Inhumans and destroy humanity leaving the world to the Inhumans. I'd say he's more like a parasitic and genocidal Magneto.

Hive is the first inhuman. Apocalypse is the first mutant.

In the upcoming Fox version, Apocalypse can control other mutants. Hive can control other inhumans.

They both want supremacy for their kind.

There are alot of similarities.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited April 2016

Hive is the first inhuman. Apocalypse is the first mutant.

In the upcoming Fox version, Apocalypse can control other mutants. Hive can control other inhumans.

They both want supremacy for their kind.

There are alot of similarities.

I was talking about comics Apocalypse not the Fox version. I don't know much about the Fox version. In the comics, Apocalypse isn't the first mutant, just a very old one, he can't control other mutants without them basically allowing themselves to be altered, and he doesn't want supremacy for mutants, he wants the strong to survive and the weak to perish regardless of who or what they are.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if Lash will be the one to put Hive out of his misery?
  • iron man1
    jaxn wrote: »
    I wonder if Lash will be the one to put Hive out of his misery?

I heard a theory about that with Lash was eliminating the others because he was really waiting for Hive. He couldn't reach him due to being on another planet but is now fully active due to him.
  • jaxn
    ^^that would be a nice twist too
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People sleeping on his show
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're not watching this show you're missing out. Second but comic book show after Flash.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    If you're not watching this show you're missing out. Second but comic book show after Flash.

Gotham up their. .... when it's an actual new episode.
  • iron man1
    TheBossman wrote: »

Lowkey Agents of Shield has been consistent and Gotham is good as well. I've missedthe past few episodes so I got to get back on it. Gotham has another break?
  • jaxn
    I actually like shield more than flash. gotham is good as long as the focus isn't on gordon.
  • iron man1
    edited May 2016
    The Kree is officially on Earth on tv in 2016 ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    One thing I'll say is definitely better in AoS over the Flash and Arrow are the female characters. I hate the female characters in those other shows with a passion. They are pretty much all terrible.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last episode was dope
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

? all that, ? . Let's get down to the IMPORTANT ? ....

...who is that in your sig, my ? ?!? I need that in my life.
  • TheBossman
    mryounggun wrote: »

? all that, ? . Let's get down to the IMPORTANT ? ....

...who is that in your sig, my ? ?!? I need that in my life.
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Crazy thing is she was underage in most of the pics posted.

Under age in which state?

She turned 18 in January. ...

Yooooooooo, who dis brawd that in yo sig

12940869_1582986982012722_1899304959_n.jpg

she finer den a muthafucka!

• TheBossman
    edited August 2016
    Looks like ghost rider is coming to shield. ....

https://youtu.be/HaQAHEkgUZU
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Looks like ghost rider is coming to shield. ....

https://youtu.be/HaQAHEkgUZU

Fans_war_face_zpsmxfelxkx.gif
  • TheBossman
    Ain't no one watch this ? ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • iron man1
    Didn't know where the thread was but it was a great intro episode and Ghost Rider effects were great. I also love the darker tone and there's a lot more blood due to the new time slot.