Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3

Options
1235»

Comments

• Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitely delivered on the first episode...
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This has the possibility of easily being the best season.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitely feeling the direction in this.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad to have seen Daisy take a loss. They are getting ridiculous with good she's supposed to be. This season looks interesting though.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad to have seen Daisy take a loss. They are getting ridiculous with good she's supposed to be. This season looks interesting though.

Quake is powerful in the comics she's actually kinda nerfed here though she hasn't mastered her abilities yet. Rider is a bit nerfed too though Blaze and Danny are far stronger being true Spirits of Vengeance.
  • iron man1
    Options
    Jeph Loeb the producer of the Marvel tv side said Punisher may show up at some point this season to face Ghostrider.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why ain't nobody say this ? was back? Ghost Rider. Gotta see how they present him on TV.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the depiction of Ghost Rider on here.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Quake is powerful in the comics she's actually kinda nerfed here though she hasn't mastered her abilities yet. Rider is a bit nerfed too though Blaze and Danny are far stronger being true Spirits of Vengeance.

I'm not just talking about her powers though. The way they are portraying her, she's the best hacker in the world, the best spy in the world, the best martial artist in the world, and now she seems like damn near the most powerful Inhuman in the world. Come on now, you got all of SHIELD searching for her, most of the people being better equipped and more experienced than her, but yet they can't find her. It's a bit ridiculous.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited September 2016
    Options
    So there are more than one Ghost Rider? Never knew that. Thought only Johnny Blaze was GR. No wonder he has a car instead of a bike. Didn't see the chains either. I agree with Sky being too good at everything.
  • iron man1
    Options

I'm not just talking about her powers though. The way they are portraying her, she's the best hacker in the world, the best spy in the world, the best martial artist in the world, and now she seems like damn near the most powerful Inhuman in the world. Come on now, you got all of SHIELD searching for her, most of the people being better equipped and more experienced than her, but yet they can't find her. It's a bit ridiculous.

They wanted to pair her up with Rider for the roadtrip lol man but I know she's been op in the show sometimes.
  • iron man1
    Options
    So there are more than one Ghost Rider? Never knew that. Thought only Johnny Blaze was GR. No wonder he has a car instead of a bike. Didn't see tge chains either. I agree with Sky being too good at everything.

They're Ghostriders all over the world in the comics but the main characters that the readers follow are Jonny Blaze, his brother Danny Ketch, Robbie, the rider before Robbie is a woman named Alejandra and they can use all types of vehicles due to hellfire. Robbie Reyes isn't a spirit of vengeance like Blaze and the rest are though. I won't spoil that as it seems the show is kinda leading towards the answer but also altering the character a bit for the show so I'm very intrigued myself.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    So there are more than one Ghost Rider? Never knew that. Thought only Johnny Blaze was GR. No wonder he has a car instead of a bike. Didn't see tge chains either. I agree with Sky being too good at everything.

They're Ghostriders all over the world in the comics but the main characters that the readers follow are Jonny Blaze, his brother Danny Ketch, Robbie, the rider before Robbie is a woman named Alejandra and they can use all types of vehicles due to hellfire. Robbie Reyes isn't a spirit of vengeance like Blaze and the rest are though. I won't spoil that as it seems the show is kinda leading towards the answer but also altering the character a bit for the show so I'm very intrigued myself.

I remember riders before Blaze, but thought that there were only one rider each time. Of course the devil would a=make contracts with as many people as he can lol. I remember the character Vengence. Is that the same one who you are talking about? Very interesting though and glad to see the new direction of the show. Who is the new director since he is an Inhuman?
  • iron man1
    Options

I remember riders before Blaze, but thought that there were only one rider each time. Of course the devil would a=make contracts with as many people as he can lol. I remember the character Vengence. Is that the same one who you are talking about? Very interesting though and glad to see the new direction of the show. Who is the new director since he is an Inhuman?

Nah Vengeance was Lt. Michael Badilino but when I say Spirit of Vengeance I meant the entities themselves that are bonded to Jonny, Danny, Bandillo ect. Robbie Reyes is NOT this but I don't want to spoil it as they seem to be altering Reyes Ghostrider a little bit. I'm hyped for this season man lol.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Ok thanks. Had a Ghost Rider and Vengence action figures as a kid. They came with the bikes and the wheels lit up in the dark.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They changed Robbie and his brother a lot
  • iron man1
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    They changed Robbie and his brother a lot

He's officially a Spirit of Vengeance in this one I suspected that when Eli was alive I suppose it's easier for them to retcon it.
  • MoeW
    MoeW Members Posts: 187 ✭✭
    Options
    New Season of Agents of SHIELD starts tonight.

https://youtu.be/YQJKgtAktLQ
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they all over the place after 2 episodes. I don't believe
    daisy Quaked the earth into pieces, thinking it could have something to do with infinity war/ thanos.