BlackAX410 wrote: »
    kacee139 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Why the ? are we talking about Kobe?
    Lol if he ain't the goat he the closest. ....u watch the finals, he all in the commercials. Kyrie hit the shot last night and said he had mamba mentality. Bron got a ring and ? wanna be mad because everyone ain't made him the greatest. Barkley said he aint passed Duncan or Kobe but ? stuck on Kobe and won't even speak on Duncan....this ? is like that NBA2K commercial I hate you Kobe Bryant

Lmao yo you're too invested

U still mad about 2010 bruh its ok

Lol that paragraph was some groupie shut bruh, Vanessa don't even Cape that hard for him, you're not being objective bruh, I call it how I see it

Was any of the ? i said lies ??

Bringing up commercials was completely irrelevant. You claim we're mad that some people wanna put Bron ahead of kobe yet you're having emotional rants. Kobe is an all time great nobody is disputing that but u gotta relax. I didn't even defend Pierce this hard lls

Was it lies tho and how am i emotional. ....im sitting in my pool with my lady.... i just hit a ? with reality zlitxzvdgg69.jpg

Only H rap or boss excellence would do some ? like this

hahahaha sometimes some be needin a reminder thats this is jus the IC..
    some ? be lettin this ? get to they head..

gotta show them its a real world out there. hahaha

but ill have u knlw this is the old me..
    iv calmed down a whoooole lot.. i blame age and fatherhood. lol
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol if he ain't the goat he the closest. ....u watch the finals, he all in the commercials. Kyrie hit the shot last night and said he had mamba mentality. Bron got a ring and ? wanna be mad because everyone ain't made him the greatest. Barkley said he aint passed Duncan or Kobe but ? stuck on Kobe and won't even speak on Duncan....this ? is like that NBA2K commercial I hate you Kobe Bryant

Lol that paragraph was some groupie shut bruh, Vanessa don't even Cape that hard for him, you're not being objective bruh, I call it how I see it

Bringing up commercials was completely irrelevant. You claim we're mad that some people wanna put Bron ahead of kobe yet you're having emotional rants. Kobe is an all time great nobody is disputing that but u gotta relax. I didn't even defend Pierce this hard lls

Was it lies tho and how am i emotional. ....im sitting in my pool with my lady.... i just hit a ? with reality zlitxzvdgg69.jpg

GOAT worthy. It's good seeing ? grow lmao
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? be making ? soul burn....they be so mad....the ? carries over into other threads and ? be legit hating you for a pic...playa on playa
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? be making ? soul burn....they be so mad....the ? carries over into other threads and ? be legit hating you for a pic...playa on playa

i dont know who that ? @S2J use to be..but im almost positive before all the name changes i ? on him profusely in past years. hahaha

maybe it was one of my pics wit the Bimmer Benz Range and Jag i had lined up in front of my house or me wit all my ? out bowling or some ? ??

who knows?? lol

or maybe he still showing his 401k an make that it takes him a year to max it out while looking at your pic...

imjust trynna catch you ? ....

you need to stunt more often when ? mad to show them while they mad you got steaks on the grill with a shorty in the back mixing bbq sauce
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, guys, just wanted to let y'all know that WE'RE STILL THE MUTHAFUCKING CHAMPS!!!!!
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

This ? Klay really was wearing shoes that said "Back to Back" on the during the games? This Finals showed a real arrogant side of the Warriors. I mean they were popping ? all season, but this Finals seemed to be peak ? Wariors

Its called confidence. Get u some.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    jovrnrn4wl50.png
    Rumors getting out of hand

When did Lebron did this???
    During the championship parade?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Lebron damn near willed the Cavs to the title last year, this time he got his help

Cavs in 6

? has forgotten this.
    The biggest factor x is .... JR SMITH and CHANNING FRYE. If they keep up lighting the 3 pts line up that consistent it will be a wrap.

Cavs in 5

Lmaoo can't wait for GS to be up 2-0 and eventually end this in 5, GS is a better team than last year and they have experience now in the Finals, Love WILL fold, Kyrie will be lookin like Monta Ellis and just be a high volume inefficient shooter (like he usually is) Iggy will give Bron fits, Cavs have no answer for Livingston etc

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

This ? Klay really was wearing shoes that said "Back to Back" on the during the games? This Finals showed a real arrogant side of the Warriors. I mean they were popping ? all season, but this Finals seemed to be peak ? Wariors

More and more ether errday. Big life lesson
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jovrnrn4wl50.png

When did Lebron did this???
    During the championship parade?

I think that this is it. Either he Trolls big or he will be a Laker soon.

Next KD? And next year Westbrook?

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jovrnrn4wl50.png

LA ? hate lebrons guts because of Kobe he knows that
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

nah..
    take it from a conceited ? ..

that was pure arrogance. lol
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Miami winning it next year with the addition of Durant

No, they're not. Who's ? ' with the Dubs? Like Keith Sweat said in that song, "Nobody." My beloved, much maligned Warriors have gone from being the ? of the Association are now the greatest team in the history if the NBA. Rex is calling it right now, the Warriors are going to 3Peat. Gentlemen, you're witnessing the genesis of a dynasty.

This is ? ? and ? women like to do, bring up old ? . Dude had to go back thirty-five pages to find this this at that.. The Golden State Warriors 2015-2016 season is in the past, so why not leave it there?
This discussion has been closed.