Questions about snitching

Options
SheerExcellence
SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
If you talk to cops even when your car is stolen you a snitch

But let's say a drug dealer asked you who robbed him and you know who did it. You don't personally know the ? . But you said yeah Mark did it.

Is that snitching?

Comments

• Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    If it ain't your business then keep your mouth shut. You're asking for a world of hurt otherwise .

That would be called dry snitchin
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who raised you ? ? SMH.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you a qb on a football team and a linebacker keep tackling you but he grabbing your facemask and never called for it. If you go to red and say yo watch 55 he keep grabbing my facemask. Then next play he called for it and get fifteen yard penalty.

Are you a snitch?

HELL YEH!!! hahaha
    play through that ? !

in Hs we played ? as ? and when them whiteboys went cryin to the ref we'd be like "quit snitchin"

real ? get back at u.. and whoever gets caughtget laughed at. lol
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I know ? refuse to report car stolen
    Any talking to cops is snitching
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you have to abide by the hood laws of no snitching when your car is stolen? What a pathetic loser! No offense. May as well put the plasma tv in the front yard overnight.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruuuuhh, aint noooo way in hell im gonna let my car go missin and not report it...how you snitch on somebody you DONT KNOW? The ? ?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You do know ppl steal cars to do drive bys. So if someone stole your car, did a drive by, merked 2 ppl, cameras caught your license plates, you doing Capitol murder because you ain't gon report your car stolen?

If you financed it, you gon keep paying the note and full coverage insurance on a stolen car?
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teacher pass out graded asssignments and I don't get mine.

Is that self snitching?
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    If you talk to cops even when your car is stolen you a snitch

The only way you a snitch in this case is if you out steeling cars too and wanna ? when it happens to you. Otherwise report it to get that paper to take to the insurance people but don't expect the cops to care.
    But let's say a drug dealer asked you who robbed him and you know who did it. You don't personally know the ? . But you said yeah Mark did it.

Is that snitching?

Yes, that's the life that boy leads. If he gets robbed then so be it. I personally wouldn't get involved in none of that. How you gon break the law then be upset when somebody else do it. smh... that's why I had no problem what so ever downloading the music of somebody that talk about selling drugs and shooting people.

now if I know who stole ole mr charlie, that ain't do ? to nobody, lawnmower, I'm callin the cops to meet us at that mufucka house...
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in the day my lil Honda got stolen-- Shid I called the cops.
    By the time they called me back it was already in their impound lot gutted & sitting on its belly
    cJZSvFK.png
  • CEOFABRIC
    CEOFABRIC Members Posts: 167 ✭✭
    Options
    Snitch is when you commit crimes and tell on somebody else who commits crimes. A civilian telling on a hustler is not snitching. A hustler telling on a hustler is.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snitching is a term developed by people that got salty when karma got them back
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it ain't have nothing to do with someone hurting me or the people I love I ain't saying ? . I don't get involved with other people's ? . I got ? warrants. I ain't dumb enough to call the laws about something knowing damn well they'll prolly run me and I go to jail. So I just mind my own business.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Ralphie for putting that ? on Schwartz bruh. Can't watch that scene in A Christmas Story without getting heated.

tumblr_m1vrtcZcP21qa44bco1_r2_250.gif
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Watching for the cops that's moving through
    Me and my soldiers know the rules
    Keep your mouth locked, screwed and glued
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no u r not a snitch if you report your car stolen... what in the ? ?

For real. Watchu gonna do Riley Freeman? Handle that ? on your own? " thank you for noottt snitching! ? !"-ed wunclerIII
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snitching is generally an honor amongst theives thing. You not a rat for calling police if your car gets stolen.

You a rat if you get jammed up and talk about another mans business to get out of your situation. Thats a textbook rat.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CEOFABRIC wrote: »
    Snitch is when you commit crimes and tell on somebody else who commits crimes. A civilian telling on a hustler is not snitching. A hustler telling on a hustler is.

This. If you're part of the game and tell, you're a snitch. All organizations follow this rule. The police, various corporations etc.

SN: "Hustler" is not synonymous with "criminal".
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crooks don't follow the rules any more.

So snitching these days ain't that bad because criminals out here breaking all the rules of the street.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Crooks don't follow the rules any more.

So snitching these days ain't that bad because criminals out here breaking all the rules of the street.

? never followed the rules. Rats been around since the game itself. It just went crazy once RICO and federal conspiracy charges came into play. Rats is as much part of the game as jackboys and pillowtalk.