Yo IC, you know how to fight? what's your win/loss looking like

Options

Comments

• MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never won a fight in my life, ? is eating away at me, when do I get to win? I tried starting a fight with a midget for an easy win but that midget was not easy at all.

sounds like some Jerry Springer ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got more losses than wins but I'm a slight bloke and every loss was a moral victory against a much bigger opponent who tried it on me I'm some way thinkin' ima let him.

That's a good way of looking at getting your ass whupped every other fight

nothing like a moral victory, regardless of how high that hospital bill is lol

We dont play that hospital bill nonsense in these London streets my ?

Yea right

Listen my tea and crumpet, abbey road living london ?

I couldn't tell if y'all play that hospital bill ? or not if I was just looking at y'all teeth

Y'all ? dental work is nonexistent, looks like you ? are chewing on rocks over there

Teeth seem to be jealous of one another, the way they're turned away from each other

You ? still into that Marquess of Queensberry rules ?

We knock ? into dream land over here in the states

But I got love for them london girls over there, they showed a ? love when I was there

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao this ? like 5'7 125 talkin all this ? about fightin
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive probably had more amatuer cage fights than the average IC poster.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had 4 cage fights and won 3 of them. 2 unanimous, 1 stoppage and 1 loss. That loss burns me up too. Shot in for a double leg after the dude faked up top... He MT clinched me and kneed me to holy hell. Smh.

Won a couple TKD tournaments and lost a couple. As far as the real world though, I'm still good. But then again, I try to avoid that situation at all costs anyway -- especially since I got my cc permit. There's just no need.

Fighting is good to an extent. It measures your ability to deal with pressure situations and forces you to keep your head if you don't wanna end up on the losing side. Now I just enjoy training like I'm fighting.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7-7-3 as of today...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    7-7-3 as of today...

Let talk about it.

Your among friends....
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @not_osirus_jenkins
    @Black_Samson
    @i ro ny

I am waiting ? . You should be all on this... Especially the first two I mentioned. I'll be back with my record.

Only L's I took were in a cage. In the street I'm undefeated and undefeatable.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In dealing with life situations i took a couple of Ls.

Real fights I'm undefeated

As I got older i don't really see the point in going berserk on a ? cuz the last fight i got into i had to pay the ? hospital bill & go to court ordered anger management classes for 6months which i had to pay for too

It's a couple slick talkin ass ? on here i wouldn't mind giving this work too
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got more losses than wins but I'm a slight bloke and every loss was a moral victory against a much bigger opponent who tried it on me I'm some way thinkin' ima let him.

That's a good way of looking at getting your ass whupped every other fight

nothing like a moral victory, regardless of how high that hospital bill is lol

We dont play that hospital bill nonsense in these London streets my ?

Yea right

Listen my tea and crumpet, abbey road living london ?

I couldn't tell if y'all play that hospital bill ? or not if I was just looking at y'all teeth

Y'all ? dental work is nonexistent, looks like you ? are chewing on rocks over there

Teeth seem to be jealous of one another, the way they're turned away from each other

You ? still into that Marquess of Queensberry rules ?

We knock ? into dream land over here in the states

But I got love for them london girls over there, they showed a ? love when I was there

We dont play that hospital bill ? coz England has a national health service ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been in 8 fights in my life stopped fighting after the last one cuz dis dude pulled out a pocket knife and tried to stab me
    After that I became abt gun play
    But I won 6 out of the 8 fights i had
    The ones I lost I couldn't really be mad I was 15 fighting a 19yr old I hit him once...after that I got slammed and literally beat black and blue face swollen type ass whoopin I thought dude was gonna ? me
    The other one i got jumped on....I was fighting twin brothers....I should of known the other was gonna jump in when I started chokin out his brother ? hit me in the back of my head so hard I blacked out for a few seconds
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only lost 1 fight at 13 years old I'm 26 now...having built up anger works for fights...the dude I took a L to I saw him when I was 19 and I felt like snaking him n robbing him(just bcuz he tried to have his cuz bring agun)
  • NotGrimes
    NotGrimes Members Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Options
    I think I'm 7-2. In the 2 losses I was thrown around like a toy.

The second loss was interesting I thought I would have an easy time I thought I would go one armed like Gohan vs Cell but the guy took me to suplex city and I ended up being thrown into some prickly bushes.
    After I got up the guy's mom had drove to where everyone was at (there were some other kids watching after getting off the bus) and she yelled out to her son that's what he get you needed to beat his ass.
    I got clowned at school but I fought him again a few days later and won because he couldn't match my handspeed. I celebrated like a NASCAR driver with my mutt once I got back home.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk

I only remember the losses

And that's like two

? kicked my ass In the projects when I was seven

He was like 10 tho, wooped my ass cause I kept hitting him in dodgeball at the summer camp down the street

Had me running through the projects like a little ?

And the second one I got jumped on in the projects, when I was 18, I told that story before

• King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a damn good fighter, but have also lost and tied fights. Haven't fought since 9th grade and there's no reason for me to, especially since my fist is the reason why I have a felony on my record, although it wasn't my fault.
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    I'm a damn good fighter, but have also lost and tied fights. Haven't fought since 9th grade and there's no reason for me to, especially since my fist is the reason why I have a felony on my record, although it wasn't my fault.

You have a felony bruh? Dish the story. Yes, chatty patty.

I will be back with my record. Overall, fighting is for people with personal issues who project their frustrations out on others and the truly ignorant who have no idea how far certain situations can go.

lol It was when I was a Nurse Aide. Combative resident charged after me and I broke his nose with a straight right. Had to plead guilty to Patient Abuse, although the police report had me down as the victim.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you was a nurse?
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    State Tested Nursing Assistant. Not allowed to work in that field anymore.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I was undefeated when i went to school in the burbs. Aint nothing like a sending a white boy 2 grades higher than you home with a black eye and driving past him laughing while he's walking home crying.

? was a little different when i went to school in the city. Im 4-3 in the city but 12-3 overall. I feasted on them white boys lol