Yo IC, you know how to fight? what's your win/loss looking like

Options
13»

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i was at the gym regular used to spar a lot....most people i'd just push to the corner, and get body shots in, ? be quick as ? in the middle of the ring...i just get low and bully them to the corner

haven't been in a actual fight in a few years....normally my fights end pretty quickly, i've always had a nice jab, but my right don't know how to act.. be putting ? out cold....

now when i was younger ? was dumb, i used to lose as many as i won....i was just that kid who was always ready to go regardless...i used to get jumped, fought ? in their house...beat a ? with my roller skates at the playground....fighting was fighting when i was a kid....everybody fought....well atleast if you wanted to play outside you had to fight
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gns , why the wack? If you got ? going for yourself or have people who depend on you, you are going to be hesitant to start ? with someone, unless you have some deep seeded issues.

Because what u said was ? stupid.
    I'm a damn good fighter, but have also lost and tied fights. Haven't fought since 9th grade and there's no reason for me to, especially since my fist is the reason why I have a felony on my record, although it wasn't my fault.

You have a felony bruh? Dish the story. Yes, chatty patty.

I will be back with my record. Overall, fighting is for people with personal issues who project their frustrations out on others and the truly ignorant who have no idea how far certain situations can go.

Bolded equals stupidity.
    U r welcome
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 5'7" 148 (mayweather size) I'll beat a ? ass
  • gns
    Options
    Dumb little ? ?
    You're trying albeit unsuccessfully to articulate a point that people only fight because they're ignorant and thats how u end your retort...
    Go lurk some more.
    If u did youd notice some of these posters joke around but generally dont converse with stupid people unless clowning em.
    I just avoid talking to yall in general.
    Peace
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a damn good fighter, but have also lost and tied fights. Haven't fought since 9th grade and there's no reason for me to, especially since my fist is the reason why I have a felony on my record, although it wasn't my fault.

You have a felony bruh? Dish the story. Yes, chatty patty.

I will be back with my record. Overall, fighting is for people with personal issues who project their frustrations out on others and the truly ignorant who have no idea how far certain situations can go.

lol It was when I was a Nurse Aide. Combative resident charged after me and I broke his nose with a straight right. Had to plead guilty to Patient Abuse, although the police report had me down as the victim.

Sorry to hear that bruh. If I recall, that was a decent gig you had after a long stretch of being jobless, hope you find another gig that you like.

Props bruh. I work at the airport now. Currently looking for something else.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Last. Time I got knocked on my ass was when my older brother came home from jail 11 years ago and knocked the ? out of me for not making him a burger... And that's the last time we fought cuz I put a whooping on his ass he never forgot.. I became the ? to call when ? popped off after that.. Dont know what it's like to catch a L.. Even when them lil ? tried to jump me and my lil bruh bout 6 years back.. I'm good over here..ion start ? but once we go there, we going there
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Dumb little ? ?
    You're trying albeit unsuccessfully to articulate a point that people only fight because they're ignorant and thats how u end your retort...
    Go lurk some more.
    If u did youd notice some of these posters joke around but generally dont converse with stupid people unless clowning em.
    I just avoid talking to yall in general.
    Peace

Trying to take the intelligent ? , high road approach, FOH. You the one who let your greasy sausage fingers click a reaction on my post, then you got a response you could not handle.

You do realize most of us post on the IC from our mobile phones, right? Most of us cannot give full fledged answers all the time that pseudo intellectuals like yourself expect. Black and white thinking, without considering all possibilities, true sign of a dumb person trying to play smart.

Keep those nasty digits to yourself next time when you see one of my posts, and there will be no problems. Wasting my time arguing with you over multiple posts like my name is zzzombie or something, FOH.

lmao calm the ? down bruh. all that off a reaction? hahaha damn.
  • bscoop
    bscoop Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol funny thread. I'm not a fighter. I've been in fighta. I won fights and I've lost fights. Got almost knocked the ? out in 9th grade by getting jumped. Last fight I had was in 12th ggrade over a poker game. I lost that fight by sheer volume of punches landed. Wasn't lumped up but my pride was hurt a few weeks at school but the crazy part was I got more respect from ppl because I fought. He'll the dude I fought girl was all over me at prom from that ? .
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Damn I can tell a lot of y'all was sheltered growing up. Never been in fight? Under 10 fights??

But I don't know my record cause I been in so many fights. I had a few losses but I know fa sho I fought 30 or more times in my lifetime. Never been hurt bad tho.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I grew up fighting A LOT and I can vividly remember all of the times I got my ass beat. One of the worst ones was when my boy and I was at this little bar, I was like 16 (hood spot). We walk in and start playing pool and ? , and I see a bunch of ? at this table just staring at us. My temper was ? back then, I'd snap at the smallest things.

So I walk over to them and I'm like, "you ? got a problem?"

ALL of them were like, "Yeah ? step outside"

BET

I grab my boy, "yo we outside we got something to handle"

This ? drops down low and pretends to tie his shoe.

So I'm outside surrounded by about 5-6 guys. I knew I was about to ? up so I just punched the guy closest to me the hardest I could in the face and then I got destroyed. Them ? stomped on me, threw trashcans on me, everything man. I ran out with my shirt ripped the ? up and bleeding. Lost a tooth too.
  • gns
    Options
    @bkkbully lmao damn bro
    That guy still your friend?
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    @bkkbully lmao damn bro
    That guy still your friend?

Yeah we're still cool, talk maybe like once a year lol