What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Nicki Minaj Will Produce & Appear In An ABC Comedy Based On Her Life

StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF QueerLGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
Nicki Minaj is headed to ABC Family.

As Nicki Minaj told us way back on "Up In Flames," "Bitches ain't got punchlines or flow / I have both and an empire also." From Beats Pills, to perfume, to Myx Moscato, Nicki has been expanding her brand over the last few years, and her presence on the Forbes list has reflected as much.

Nicki's latest venture was announced earlier today, following a few days of Twitter hype over a "big surprise" from the Young Money rapper. According to Deadline, Minaj will both executive-produce and appear in a new ABC Family comedy, which will be based on her years growing up in Queens.

“This is one of the more unique adventures I’ve ever embarked on,” said Nicki. “I couldn’t be more proud and excited to team up with an amazing group of people to give the world something really special.”

The show is said to focus on the rapper's :vibrant immigrant family and the personal and musical evolution that lead to her eventual rise to stardom". It will be written by Kate ANgelo, who previously worked on the screenplays for feature films, "Sex Tape," and "The Back-Up Plan".

The pilot is set to begin filming in the winter. So far, no cast members have been announced.

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
full?d=1430459989


Bcotton5D0wnshtoopidsilverfoxxMorganFreemanKingJabu_RuleYoung Stefawwwwwwwwwww
«13

Replies

  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gona put in my application to manage her dressing rooms got get them ip cameras ready
    Young Stef
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Questions. ..

    Who's going to play Young Safaree?

    What season will Gucci Mane appear?

    Every season will the actress' s ass get bigger till it grows to the ass we know and love

    tumblr_m61cifkpp41qjw853o2_400.gif


    tumblr_mmhs3cVfQY1r8h243o1_400.gif



    girl-smoke-weed-6.gif

    Young Stef5th LetterBlackAX410Intelligent_Hoodlum
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 letters YMABC

    @KillaCham we in here!
    MorganFreemanKing5th LetterMax.
  • ScrewtapeScrewtape Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    they should call it, nicki minaj: a reartrospective
    KillaCham
  • D0wnD0wn Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's cool for her. Black excellence . Shout out to ABC giving these black women these opportunities to be great.

    Co fucking sign
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on a Hater like

    Cam-gif.gif
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These hoes ain't funny

    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys can joke all you want but I'd still sodomize her.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif






    optimisticaladdin1978
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    The show is said to focus on the rapper's :vibrant immigrant family and the personal and musical evolution that lead to her eventual rise to stardom". It will be written by Kate ANgelo, who previously worked on the screenplays for feature films, "Sex Tape," and "The Back-Up Plan".

    That premise sounds difficult to work with, and those films that writer is credited for did terribly with critics and at the box office.

    She needs to get a team of good writers if she wants her shit to pop. Whoever is writing for Fresh off the Boat should be on it
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    gemini86 wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    You guys can joke all you want but I'd still sodomize her.

    all the way from london? get the fuck outta here u culture vulture. you have no right to speak on black women like that

    1. Why do you think I'm from London?

    2. Why are you calling me a culture vulture?

    3. Why don't I have the right to speak to Black women like that?
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif






    Nah Son
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Safaree character could provide infinite joke material.
    Young Stef5th LetterBlackAX410Intelligent_Hoodlum
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    The show is said to focus on the rapper's :vibrant immigrant family and the personal and musical evolution that lead to her eventual rise to stardom". It will be written by Kate ANgelo, who previously worked on the screenplays for feature films, "Sex Tape," and "The Back-Up Plan".

    That premise sounds difficult to work with, and those films that writer is credited for did terribly with critics and at the box office.

    She needs to get a team of good writers if she wants her shit to pop. Whoever is writing for Fresh off the Boat should be on it

    Fresh off the Boat is hilarious

    LvbxPzB.gif

    tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989


  • J.J._EvansJ.J._Evans Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    GOAT. Heard Meek will be played by Esther Rolle

    MV5BMTkzOTIzNzk1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTI0MjU3MTE@._V1_SX1024_CR0,0,1024,1018_AL_.jpg

    tumblr_nn4x9t5FIE1slyfzno1_400.gif


    What's wrong mama?..............


    goodtimes_ep318_1_alt1.jpg
    genocidecutter
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    You guys can joke all you want but I'd still sodomize her.

    all the way from london? get the fuck outta here u culture vulture. you have no right to speak on black women like that

    1. Why do you think I'm from London?

    2. Why are you calling me a culture vulture?

    3. Why don't I have the right to speak to Black women like that?

    so im lying? you're a fraud trying to act like some old head just because u have some sick need for validation from other men on the internet. you're like @Brother_Five but way worse. you ask dumb ass questions like "what was the no limit movement like and how did they do so and so?" you supposed to be an old head. how the fuck u dont know? u ask questions like that about biggie and the west coast too. then u post up random threads about grand master flash and melle mel so u can take the light off of ho clueless u are to hiphop and this culture.i fuckin hate nicki minaj as an artist. but dont disrespect like that.

    You're dumb because you don't capitalize the first word when you start a sentence.

    And you don't make any sense either.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif






  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicki a dougla tho

    LvbxPzB.gif

    tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989


    FigoYoung Stef
Sign In or Register to comment.