Saudi Foreign Minister tells Syria, Russia, Iran, and China that Assad must go or else World War 3!

Comments

• imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Except the part where he thinks the state of Israel will be safe in the midst of all this

But we are close to SHTF tho

Israel is going to get hit hard my friend. The prophets declare such things. But ? will also fight on the day of the LORD in order to spare Israel from total destruction!

Ezekiel 38-39 specifically tell us these things.

Zechariah also tells us that 2/3 of the people will be cut of and die, but 1/3 will make it through the tribulation.

Israel will suffer greatly, but those who ? has ordained to receive salvation will receive it. Hallelujah!
  • imgoingtoheavenru?

Remember the economist magazine! Here:

Isaiah 17 is almost here! Amen.

How old is that cover? Jonathan Goodluck(Former president of Nigeria) is gone though.

It came out at the end of last year, towards the end of December I believe.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imgointoheaven I had your account freed brother. Keep preaching I believe every word you saying

Russia about to ? some ? up
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Imgointoheaven I had your account freed brother. Keep preaching I believe every word you saying

Russia about to ? some ? up

Praise ? my friend. The word of ? matches exactly with what we are seeing happening in the world today.

And yes, the bear is about to eat. Thus saith the LORD:

"And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh." Daniel 7:5

russia_bear.jpg

Amen.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao you believe Saudis gonna go to war with Russia. Let me guess you believe NK gonna invade America to right
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Lmfao you believe Saudis gonna go to war with Russia. Let me guess you believe NK gonna invade America to right

Ezekiel 38 says that Saudi Arabia is involved with the attack launched by Gog and Magog.

"13Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villagese will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?” ’Ezekiel 38:13

genesis_shem_ham_japheth.jpg

Sheba and Dedan is the ancient name for Saudi Arabia. ? through the prophet Ezekiel specifically states that Sheba and Dedan will be a part of the Gog and Magog war.

So don't argue with me. Argue with ? .

Amen.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    edited September 2015
    And this whole thread is about Saudi Arabia giving Assad an ultimatum!

Russia has specifically stated that if you mess with Assad you mess with Russia!

This is real time world wide events taking place my friend.

? have mercy!
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puttin pullin usa card ? bout to get interesting
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's been a lot of bad times for people.

Slavery
    Great Depression
    Dust bowl
    Holocaust

etc

Why weren't those "the end times" ?

Why is it during your time on this earth is it "the signs".

Nature takes its course and ? on humans all the time. Looking at other planets, earth is much less hostile.

But, I'm sure your answer will be that it all adds up and 5+2=5000 in Gods math and that to him 1 is 40000000. (although none of this is in the bible)

Anything to bend it to your liking, that's how religion always works.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like how you guys keep changing the date of the end of the world. How am I supposed to know when to blow all my savings on hookers and ? ?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

Slavery
    Great Depression
    Dust bowl
    Holocaust

etc

Nature takes its course and ? on humans all the time. Looking at other planets, earth is much less hostile.

But, I'm sure your answer will be that it all adds up and 5+2=5000 in Gods math and that to him 1 is 40000000. (although none of this is in the bible)

Read the Bible Vibe....

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have.

It's been "the end" for thousands of years.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    I have.

Read it again
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we all thought the religious nut was crazy but now its really happnin
    oh dear jesus pls help this craccer
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I will not let the son of Yahweh take my glory as the savior of man. I will save you and conquer the multiverses. If anyone gets in my way I will destroy them utterly.

tumblr_mt63kjay2F1sfcj70o1_500.gif

BRUH U SOOOOO GOTDAM LAME, IT DONT MAKE NO SENSE!
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FOH being shook from Russia or China.. bring 'em all on I'll re-enlist too ? em. about time we cleanse the world and set ? straight for another 80 years. overpopulation is the number one problem
  • Arya Tsaddiq
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except the part where he thinks the state of Israel will be safe in the midst of all this

Israel is going to get hit hard my friend. The prophets declare such things. But ? will also fight on the day of the LORD in order to spare Israel from total destruction!

Zechariah also tells us that 2/3 of the people will be cut of and die, but 1/3 will make it through the tribulation.

Israel will suffer greatly, but those who ? has ordained to receive salvation will receive it. Hallelujah!

Word... We differ much in base doctrine but at the end of the day, its about to go dowwwwn..

More interesting news, Palestinian flag has been risen at the UNITED NATIONS HQ while Palestinian prez Abbas is declaring they are no longer bound by peace agreements with Israel...

eddie-griffin-popcorn.gif
  • Arya Tsaddiq

Word... We differ much in base doctrine but at the end of the day, its about to go dowwwwn..

More interesting news, Palestinian flag has been risen at the UNITED NATIONS HQ while Palestinian prez Abbas is declaring they are no longer bound by peace agreements with Israel...

Yooooooooo!

Israel minus well be interchangeable with the U.S.

Yeah.....
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yooooooooo!

Israel minus well be interchangeable with the U.S.

Yeah.....

WHAT :/
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Puttin pullin usa card ? bout to get interesting
    Russia Launches Airstrikes in Syria

http://news.yahoo.com/us-confirms-russian-airstrikes-syria-145732144.html

AP_Putin_MEM_150928_16x9_992.jpg

U.S. officials confirm that Russian military aircraft conducted airstrikes today in the vicinity of the city of Homs, Syria -- with the Russians giving the U.S. only an hour's advance notification that the airstrikes were about to occur through a message conveyed to the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, Iraq, U.S. officials said.

The officials did not have details on what types of Russian aircraft conducted the airstrike in the vicinity of Homs or what the Russians were targeting.

The Russian Defense Ministry did not initially confirm Russian airstrikes but then said that the Russian Air Force had begun airstrikes in Syria directed at ISIS territory and targets.

Hours after the airstrikes took place, Secretary of Defense Ash Carter compared the move to "pouring gasoline on the fire” because it’s contradictory to say that fighting ISIS and supporting Syrian President Bashar Assad can work together.

“It does appear that they were in areas where there probably ... were not ISIL forces and that is precisely one of the problems with this whole approach,” said Carter.

At the United Nations earlier this afternoon, Secretary of State John Kerry said the U.S. would welcome Russia’s military efforts and “multiply the pressure” on ISIS, but only if Russia keeps to its word to hit only terror targets.

“But we must not and will not be confused in our fight against ISIL with support for Assad," he said. "Moreover, we have also made clear that we would have grave concerns should Russia strike areas where ISIL and al Qaeda affiliated targets are not operating. Strikes of the kind would question Russia’s real intentions fighting ISIL or protecting the Assad regime."

Earlier today, Russia's upper house of Parliament unanimously approved Russian military operations in Syria. At a meeting with government officials in Moscow, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Russian military support to the Syrian military would be limited to air operations and not involve Russian ground forces.

According to Russia's Interfax News Agency, Putin said Russian military participation in Syria was based on a Syrian request and on the basis of international law.

However, the U.S. official noted that there is no major ISIS presence in Homs, which is located in western Syria. Over the past three weeks, Russia has moved 32 fighter and bomber aircraft to the airport in Latakia, a city on the Mediterranean. That airport been developed by Russia into a military operations hub, according to U.S. officials.

"There doesn’t seem to be any operational effect on ISIL where they are flying,” said the official, who used the acronym used by the U.S. government to describe ISIS.

According to the U.S. official, a Russian general attached to the newly created intelligence center set up by the Russians, Syrians, Iranians and Iraqis in Baghdad went to the U.S. embassy and notified the defense attaché that Russia was going to begin flying airstrikes in Syria in an hour..

The official characterized the notification as an advisory that Russian aircraft would be flying over Syrian airspace. There was no specific mention of where the airstrikes would occur or any demand that U.S. military aircraft totally leave Syrian airspace.
    The official said Russian airstrikes are not going to affect U.S. air operations in Syria.

The Pentagon confirmed Tuesday that Defense Secretary Ash Carter had ordered staff to begin work "to open lines of communication" with Russia to "de-conflict" air operations between both countries over Syria.

But Peter Cook, the Pentagon press secretary, said details on how that de-confliction between the two military forces remained to be worked out.

With the potential of American and Russian military aircraft flying over the same airspace in Syria, American officials have stressed the need to “de-conflict” their air operations to avoid military encounters between the two military forces. That could involve the sharing of planning for current or future air operations to reduce the chances of an air collision or hostile fire on friendly forces.

Putin just bossed up in the US Embassy and said we doing what we want, Get lost. Putin Mr. McMahonin all over President Obama.

Mr.-McMahon-Power-Walks-Out-To-The-Ring.gif

America is done. It's only a matter of time before Putin says forget about it and orders the strike. Amen.

1 day and 1 hour, done! Amen.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    edited September 2015

Slavery
    Great Depression
    Dust bowl
    Holocaust

etc

1. The end times couldn't begin till:

A) Israel was a nation again (Fulfilled May 14, 1948)
    B ) Jerusalem was in the hands of the Jewish people (Fulfilled after the 6 day war in 1967)
    C) The gospel has spread to all four corners of the globe (Continuing right now)
    D) Knowledge increased (Fulfilled at the turn of the 20th century and ongoing today)
    E) People going to and fro (again fulfilled at the turn of the 20th century with the invention of the car and flight)
    F) The turn of the harlot from ? to the devil(Fulfilled with the seal of the Baphomet statue in Detroit, but started long ago when ? was removed from every facet of public life)
    G) The final blood moon season was completed (fulfilled on September 27, 2015) Next blood moon tetrad that falls on Jewish feast days won't happen for over 500 years.

There are plenty more signs that this is the end of the age, but the only way that you will believe such things is if you gave your life to Yeshua Ha Mashiach. I have told you earthly things and you can't even understand that, how in the world can you believe if I tell you of heavenly things VIBE? The only way is to humble yourself my friend. Bow your knees down to Yeshua and tell Him that you don't know it all, that you don't have all the answers, that you need saving from your SINS! Will you soften your heart today my friend?
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I don't like how you guys keep changing the date of the end of the world. How am I supposed to know when to blow all my savings on hookers and ? ?

I never gave a date. All I said was to be ready my friend!

Have your wedding garment on
    Have oil in your lamp
    Have your wick trimmed
    Have your light shining bright
    Be watching
    Be praying
    And when the Bride groom gives the midnight cry, YOU WILL BE PREPARED TO MEET HIM!

Hallelujah!

So the first thing is first, have you confessed Yeshua as your LORD and SAVIOR?
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    I have.

Where is your faith then my friend?
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    CracceR wrote: »
    we all thought the religious nut was crazy but now its really happnin
    oh dear jesus pls help this craccer

Call on the name of the LORD and He will hear! Yes, He will save! Yes, He will protect you my friend! Hallelujah!