Saudi Foreign Minister tells Syria, Russia, Iran, and China that Assad must go or else World War 3!

Options
1235»

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    [USA]
    First of all this the U.S I'ma Braveheart veteran
    And y'all already know who I'm better than
    Yall know the beef in the world it'll never end
    Never hit the UN unless I get's my berretta in
    The letter A short for America
    More drama than the President with North Korea
    Gettin Krunk wit El Chapo, he da livest in the south
    ? around and you get bombs dropped on your house
    Cowards I despise and my power keeps on risin
    ? try to hate me but they keep recognizin
    What's the next Country I'ma bury
    president's, militaries and Governments go to the cemetary
    And ya all got guns but ya scared to use 'em
    Six million ways to die, ? choose one
    I'm a Braveheart I'll be right here
    Y'all talk ? but I smell fear, ?
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    so @imgoingtoheavenru? r u now going to stay in israel untill ww3 is over?

I'm still scheduled to leave next week, unless ? changes plans. Amen.

...SO U GOING TO BE OVER THERE AS A PERMANENT RESIDENT? ?
    U GONE BE WORKING AND THE WHOLE 9?
    U BRINGING YOUR DAUGHTER?

No. I'm in Israel right now. Been here since September 13. I came for rosh hashana, high holy days, and Feast of Tabernacles.

I'm going back to Cali next week though, unless ? tells me to stay.

My deadline to get out of America has always been before the 2016 elections. So LORD willing I will be out of America by summer 2016 if not sooner. Of course This is all dependent on if the LORD tarries. Amen.

And yes my daughter is coming. And my work is preaching the gospel. ? always provides all we have to do is believe (have faith). Amen.

You coming?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

No. I'm in Israel right now. Been here since September 13. I came for rosh hashana, high holy days, and Feast of Tabernacles.

My deadline to get out of America has always been before the 2016 elections. So LORD willing I will be out of America by summer 2016 if not sooner. Of course This is all dependent on if the LORD tarries. Amen.

And yes my daughter is coming. And my work is preaching the gospel. ? always provides all we have to do is believe (have faith). Amen.

You coming?

Shalawam Ahchi!

Keep allowing the Wa Rawach to lead you and keep you aligned with The Most High. If it be the will of TMH, I will see you soon...
    6 ? , ? , come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the Lord: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the Lord. 7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon. 8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. 9 For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me.
    Zech 2:6-9
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are you in Jerusalem? Arent they going get it the worst?

I think the anti christ is supposed to be rule from there

Deuteronomy 16:16
    Deuteronomy 31:10-13
    Deuteronomy 12:5
    Leviticus 23:23-44
    Zechariah 14:16-19
    Joel 2:31-32
    Jeremiah 6:16

? put it on my heart to walk in the ancient paths where the good way is so that I could find rest for my soul. Thus I started by making the pilgrimage feasts that ? gave to His people for a perpetual statue to be observed.

Jerusalem is the city of the great King. No place i'd rather be then right here in the holy city!

Israel will be attacked when Gog and Magog come like a cloud to cover the land on the day of sudden destruction as Ezekiel 38-39 speak of. Plus Israel will suffer many judgments throughout the tribulation period. And yes, the antichrist will rule from here for 42 months, but will come to his end and that without hand! Amen.

https://youtu.be/VfCxNy1zpGg

The ground on which I was standing is where the antichrist will rule from. It's the most contested site on planet earth. The temple mount. Amen.

Is that your kid in the blue wavin at the camera?

Yes. Praise ? .

Cute kid. Look like mine about 2 years ago... How old, like 4-5? Anyway it's cool to see you exposing her and letting her experience the world and different cultures even at such a young age.

I got my heart set on taking mine to Ghana after I seen pics from a trip Chris Bosh took there a few summers ago
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You coming?

BRUH.. ? AINT TOLD ME TO GO NOWHERE...

I MEAN, IM GETTING DEEPER INTO WHATS GOING ON IN THE WORLD.. THE BLOODMOON, DEVIL WORSHIPPING, HOLLOWEEN, CERN, ROSH HASHANA, TOM KIPP (THE TRUE MEANING OF ALL OF THAT)

BUT NAH... ? AINT TELL HER THAT I HAVE TO LEAVE AMERICA
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? doesn't speak...you ? keep personifying something you can not explain....

That is what we as humans explain as making ? up....
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    Why are you in Jerusalem? Arent they going get it the worst?

I think the anti christ is supposed to be rule from there

Deuteronomy 16:16
    Deuteronomy 31:10-13
    Deuteronomy 12:5
    Leviticus 23:23-44
    Zechariah 14:16-19
    Joel 2:31-32
    Jeremiah 6:16

? put it on my heart to walk in the ancient paths where the good way is so that I could find rest for my soul. Thus I started by making the pilgrimage feasts that ? gave to His people for a perpetual statue to be observed.

Jerusalem is the city of the great King. No place i'd rather be then right here in the holy city!

Israel will be attacked when Gog and Magog come like a cloud to cover the land on the day of sudden destruction as Ezekiel 38-39 speak of. Plus Israel will suffer many judgments throughout the tribulation period. And yes, the antichrist will rule from here for 42 months, but will come to his end and that without hand! Amen.

https://youtu.be/VfCxNy1zpGg

The ground on which I was standing is where the antichrist will rule from. It's the most contested site on planet earth. The temple mount. Amen.

Is that your kid in the blue wavin at the camera?

Yes. Praise ? .

Cute kid. Look like mine about 2 years ago... How old, like 4-5? Anyway it's cool to see you exposing her and letting her experience the world and different cultures even at such a young age.

I got my heart set on taking mine to Ghana after I seen pics from a trip Chris Bosh took there a few summers ago

Thanks my brother. It's a blessing to be able to take my daughter with me when I travel. If the LORD does tarry hopefully you will be able to take your daughter to Ghana. It will be a wonderful trip for the both of y'all. Blessings in Yeshua's name. Amen.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options

You coming?

BRUH.. ? AINT TOLD ME TO GO NOWHERE...

I MEAN, IM GETTING DEEPER INTO WHATS GOING ON IN THE WORLD.. THE BLOODMOON, DEVIL WORSHIPPING, HOLLOWEEN, CERN, ROSH HASHANA, TOM KIPP (THE TRUE MEANING OF ALL OF THAT)

BUT NAH... ? AINT TELL HER THAT I HAVE TO LEAVE AMERICA

Praise ? that you are going deeper. Hallelujah! My prayer is that you will continue to seek Him while He may be found and call on Him while He is near. Study Jeremiah 6:16, Jeremiah 33:3, Jeremiah 51:50, Zechariah 2:7, and Revelation 18:4. May the LORD bless you as you dine on His word. Amen.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    Wuwop wrote: »

? is always speaking my friend, our problem is that we don't want to listen or hear what He has to say. Amen.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wuwop wrote: »

HAHA....? ALWAYS SPEAKS MAN.. MOST THROUGH ACTIONS AND OTHER PEOPLE.. BUT YOU GOTTA OPEN THAT 3RD EYE (YOUR SPIRIT) TO RECIEVE IT
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    "I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my ? ; in him will I trust.
    Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
    He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shall thou trust: his TRUTH (the LAW, Psalms 119:142) shall be thy shield and buckler
    Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor the arrow that flieth by day;
    Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for destruction that wasteth at noonday.
    A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
    Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
    "
    Psalms 91:2-8

"Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the TRUTH."
    Psalms 119:142

"Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of ? , that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
    Stand therefore, having your ? girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;"
    Ephesians 6:13-14

"The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them: but the transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness."
    Proverbs 11:6

"Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee."
    1 Timothy 4:16

"Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your ? will come with vengeance, even ? with a recompence; he will come and save you."
    Isaiah 35:4

"Woe be to fearful hearts, and faint hands, and the sinner that goeth two ways!
    Woe unto him that is fainthearted! for hebelieveth not; therefore shall he not be defended."
    -Ecclesiasticus (Sirach) 2:12-13

The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion."
    Proverbs 28:1

IMHO, you deliver yourself (i.e. save, rescue) by keeping ? 's commands, walking in righteousness and trusting he will keep his covenant; he will protect you from evil in the day of wickedness... ? delivered the Israelites out of Egypt by his doing, he walked Lot out of ? , he saved Noah from the calamity He brought to the world, and he will deliver his people again as he has always done. He won't suffer a righteous man to fall with the wicked. Trust in Him.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    finished editting the above post, added a couple scriptures, rearranged the order to make my idea clearer...

i feel if you are using prophecy before understanding his covenant (i.e. contract, do these commandments and i will do this for you) with man first, then you're bound to err in your interpretation.... If what you prophesy is contrary to his covenant, then it's void.

To keep his commandments are not hard. As Christ said, it all boils down to "love thy neighbor".

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    i normally don't comment on this revelations ass ? 's delusional threads but The Syrian crisis will go down as the rwanda genocide, or the kosovo/chechnyan genocide of this time.

Alot of ? apologising to the UN in 15 years time.

No.

Rwanda was 1,174,000 in 100 days. Mostly with machetes. That's just........a whole 'nother level......

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love iran best country
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really really object to people clearly forcing European/western centric views into scripture.

• imgoingtoheavenru?
    edited October 2015
    Options
    It's heating up here in Jerusalem. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

5 deaths within the last couple hours.

This was the latest one. Just happened by the Damascus gate. There are 7 different gates that lead into the old city of Jerusalem

This happened a few hours before the above:

https://youtu.be/mDFOb2SFlMI

World | Sun Oct 4, 2015 12:20am BST Related: WORLD
    Palestinian kills two in Jerusalem, then shot dead - police

A Palestinian man stabbed and killed two people in Jerusalem's Old City on Saturday before police shot him dead, officers said, amid an uptick in violence in the city and occupied West Bank.

Palestinian militant group Islamic Jihad issued a statement claiming the attacker as one of its members.

"The terrorist approached a group of Jews, whipped out a knife and began stabbing," police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said.

One woman was in a critical condition after the assault and a toddler was lightly injured, police added.

Violence has risen in East Jerusalem and West Bank in recent weeks. Though not at the levels of previous Palestinian uprisings or "Intifadas", it has raised Israeli fears of a greater escalation.

Israeli police and Palestinians have clashed frequently at East Jerusalem's al-Aqsa mosque compound, Islam's third holiest site, and at other parts of the city.

"According to what I see, the third Intifada has started," the man police identified as the knife attacker posted on his Facebook page on Friday, citing the tension at al-Aqsa.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was due to convene an emergency meeting with security officials on Sunday, his office said, and a security cabinet meeting on Monday.

"We are deep inside a wave of terror and incitement," Israeli Intelligence Minister Yisrael Katz told Channel Two's Meet the Press show.

The United States condemned the stabbing and said it was very concerned about mounting tensions in the West Bank and Jerusalem.

Palestinians want East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza Strip, lands Israel captured in a 1967 Middle East war, for a future state. Peace talks collapsed in 2014.

On Thursday an Israeli couple was shot dead while their four children were in the car in a suspected Palestinian drive-by attack near a West Bank Jewish settlement.

On Saturday Israeli soldiers carried out a raid in the Palestinian city Nablus, arresting seven people and wounded eight more, Palestinian and Israeli sources said. The military said significant progress toward catching the assailants has been made.

Settler leaders on Friday erected a protest tent outside Netanyahu's official residence in Jerusalem, demanding tighter security measures in the West Bank.

Katz said the government would consider cancelling work permits for Palestinian labourers in Israel and restoring military roadblocks that had been removed in recent years in the West Bank if the violence continued.

(Additional reporting by Ammar Awad and by Ali Sawafta in Ramallah; Eric Beech in Washington; Writing by Maayan Lubell; Editing by Alan Crosby)
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    Turkey might be playing both sides of the fence right now, but this is what their leader recently said:

Russia making 'grave mistake' in Syria: Turkey's Erdogan

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-making-grave-mistake-syria-turkeys-erdogan-104424929.html

a1e127c7d4b52806643a65efc018b54120e1150e.jpg

Istanbul (AFP) - Moscow's bombing campaign in Syria is "unacceptable", Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Sunday, warning that Russia was making a "grave mistake".

"The steps Russia is taking and the bombing campaign in Syria is unacceptable in any way for Turkey... Unfortunately, Russia is making a grave mistake," Erdogan told a news conference at Istanbul airport before leaving for a visit to France.

Given Moscow's friendly relations with Turkey, its actions in Syria are "worrying and disturbing," Erdogan said, warning that they would "isolate Russia in the region".

Russia and Turkey have long been at odds over the crisis in Syria, with Moscow emerging as Assad's key international backer and Ankara urging his ouster as the only solution to the conflict.

Erdogan said that it is "not only Russia but also Iran defending (Assad) who is waging state terror" in Syria.

Russia, which began strikes in Syria last week, insisted it only targeted the Islamic State (IS) jihadist group in its air strikes.

But Turkey and several of its Western allies have said that moderate groups fighting the Assad regime were hit.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This was the latest one. Just happened by the Damascus gate. There are 7 different gates that lead into the old city of Jerusalem

A Palestinian man stabbed and killed two people in Jerusalem's Old City on Saturday before police shot him dead, officers said, amid an uptick in violence in the city and occupied West Bank.

Palestinian militant group Islamic Jihad issued a statement claiming the attacker as one of its members.

"The terrorist approached a group of Jews, whipped out a knife and began stabbing," police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said.

One woman was in a critical condition after the assault and a toddler was lightly injured, police added.

Violence has risen in East Jerusalem and West Bank in recent weeks. Though not at the levels of previous Palestinian uprisings or "Intifadas", it has raised Israeli fears of a greater escalation.

Israeli police and Palestinians have clashed frequently at East Jerusalem's al-Aqsa mosque compound, Islam's third holiest site, and at other parts of the city.

"According to what I see, the third Intifada has started," the man police identified as the knife attacker posted on his Facebook page on Friday, citing the tension at al-Aqsa.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was due to convene an emergency meeting with security officials on Sunday, his office said, and a security cabinet meeting on Monday.

"We are deep inside a wave of terror and incitement," Israeli Intelligence Minister Yisrael Katz told Channel Two's Meet the Press show.

The United States condemned the stabbing and said it was very concerned about mounting tensions in the West Bank and Jerusalem.

Palestinians want East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza Strip, lands Israel captured in a 1967 Middle East war, for a future state. Peace talks collapsed in 2014.

On Thursday an Israeli couple was shot dead while their four children were in the car in a suspected Palestinian drive-by attack near a West Bank Jewish settlement.

On Saturday Israeli soldiers carried out a raid in the Palestinian city Nablus, arresting seven people and wounded eight more, Palestinian and Israeli sources said. The military said significant progress toward catching the assailants has been made.

Settler leaders on Friday erected a protest tent outside Netanyahu's official residence in Jerusalem, demanding tighter security measures in the West Bank.

Katz said the government would consider cancelling work permits for Palestinian labourers in Israel and restoring military roadblocks that had been removed in recent years in the West Bank if the violence continued.

(Additional reporting by Ammar Awad and by Ali Sawafta in Ramallah; Eric Beech in Washington; Writing by Maayan Lubell; Editing by Alan Crosby)

sucks man, when i was in jerusalem 2 yrs ago it was very peaceful.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a piece of toast falls on the ground somehow that will be connected to biblical prophecy.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    I love iran best country

@supergangster

iran%20death%20america.jpg

iran_nuke_death-to-america.jpg

You from Iran or nah?

• imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options

sucks man, when i was in jerusalem 2 yrs ago it was very peaceful.

It looks like things are going down hill fast now.

Muslims are tired of Jews coming up to the temple mount.
    Palestinians are tired of not being treated as equals by the Jewish people

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they that love her shall prosper. Amen.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    Syrian crisis: Assad warns of Mid-East destruction

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34438993

_85892602_7e6e3734-5586-4519-b0f5-b6d7d975c6b5.jpg

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has said a coalition between Syria, Russia, Iran and Iraq must succeed "or else the whole region will be destroyed".
    Mr Assad also criticised the US-led coalition and its air strikes in Syria and Iraq as counter-productive, saying that terrorism had only spread.
    Meanwhile, Russia has carried out more air strikes in Syria it says targeted so-called Islamic State (IS) positions.
    Syrian activists say the raids appear to have focused on other rebel groups.
    In an interview with Iranian state television, reported by the Syrian presidency Twitter feed, President Assad said Syria, Russia, Iran and Iraq were united in battling terrorism and would achieve "practical results", unlike the US-led coalition.
    Mr Assad's international opponents say a negotiated solution to Syria's four-year-old civil war must involve the president stepping down, although some Western nations now say he could remain during a transitional period.
    But Mr Assad insisted: "Discussion about the political system or officials in Syria is an internal Syrian affair."

• imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    Prophecy in the news report: Blood Moon Season report!

http://youtu.be/6poYDYXyy_Q
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imgointoheaven I had your account freed brother. Keep preaching I believe every word you saying

Russia about to ? some ? up

Praise ? my friend. The word of ? matches exactly with what we are seeing happening in the world today.

And yes, the bear is about to eat. Thus saith the LORD:

"And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh." Daniel 7:5

russia_bear.jpg

Amen.

Russia Got A Weak Ass Army IF They Only Got 3 Tanks And Giant Bear