Big Boi Gives Young Thug The OutKast Co-Sign

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
BY HHE EDITORS · SEPTEMBER 30, 2015

Outkast young thugYoung Thug is an extremely polarizing fellow. And that’s just because of his fashion sense.

His actual music also divides folks: some see hints of melodic genius, while others a mumbled mess.

Big Boi recently did a RapRadar podcast, and toward the end he was asked about whom he is currently inspired by. This is how the OutKast member responded:

I like um…I know ‘Dre [Andre 3000] really like that Young Thug, I like Young Thug, Thug got melody though. Thug talented too.”

So there you go. Thugger is OutKast approved. It’s really not that surprising the legendary duo would be digging their fellow singing ATLer, is it?

Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can understand Dre so (shrug)
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Hahaha see @Stew even your '? ' knows the deal and co signs Young Thug

Young Thug makes expetional music and iis the best Rapper alive right now. Simple as that!
  • TayGettem
    GunTown wrote: »

Young Thug makes expetional music and iis the best Rapper alive right now. Simple as that!

U love trolling and @ing stew don't u lol like wtf u tryin to prove it ain't gonna make nobody just like him cuz another ? cosign him #WhichYaStupidAss
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dre had some of the same wardrobe in the late 90s and early 00s sooooooo

He wasn't calling n-ggas bae though
  • GunTown
    TayGettem wrote: »

U love trolling and @ing stew don't u lol like wtf u tryin to prove it ain't gonna make nobody just like him cuz another ? cosign him #WhichYaStupidAss

No he really did say Outkast are his 'Gods'

It's not to change his mind at all just to make him aware

U know when The MMLP 2 album dropped i knew right of the bat u could have bet your life on it that he would hate the Stronger Than I Was song. Because alot of females love the song and because he knew it would be really popular

• TayGettem

No he really did say Outkast are his 'Gods'

It's not to change his mind at all just to make him aware

U know when The MMLP 2 album dropped i knew right of the bat u could have bet your life on it that he would hate the Stronger Than I Was song. Because alot of females love the song and because he knew it would be really popular

Wtf is a mmlp2
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thugger! Rich gang CMBRG
  • GunTown
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Thugger! Rich gang CMBRG

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea but dre wasn't rapping about smoking penises or rage flirting with other ? calling them hubbies.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015

Yea but dre wasn't rapping about smoking penises or rage flirting with other ? calling them hubbies.

True when homie switched his, style up there were a lot of ? who thought he was a ? . This was back when ? in rap still had them timbs n hoodies
  • DOPEdweebz

True when homie switched his, style up there were a lot of ? who thought he was a ? . This was back when ? in rap still had them timbs n hoodies
    ? giving passes based on who been around longer, and who they think is a legend for decades now.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

? giving passes based on who been around longer, and who they think is a legend for decades now.

Na young thug is a straight up ? that ? ? back in juvenile homes. It's obvious bruh.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Abraxas wrote: »

bruh, its obvious she wants him to stir that curry, know what im sayin?
    White girl stalker issues is something he gotta deal with
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know there are some old heads that may genuinely ? wit dude's music, but I feel like far more of his music industry peers are just pc in hopes of not upsetting their business balance.

No one says how they really feel anymore, or expresses their honest opinion, for fear of it being unpopular. Smh. A buncha eunuchs.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

please let me know when Yung Thug has an album 25% as good as the Chronic.

Young Thug is one of the few rappers in the mainstream still about that street life. But as a rapper hes wack.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    I have yet to know someone who's music opinion I respect that thought thugs music was good...in fact I have yet to hear a legit point of why his music is good from anyone
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thug is talented... folk get caught up in the ? trollin he does