Big Boi Gives Young Thug The OutKast Co-Sign

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Water wrote: »
    I know there are some old heads that may genuinely ? wit dude's music, but I feel like far more of his music industry peers are just pc in hopes of not upsetting their business balance.

No one says how they really feel anymore, or expresses their honest opinion, for fear of it being unpopular. Smh. A buncha eunuchs.

? Outta here. Thugger makes tight music. Big Boi never gonna sugar coat ? . Maybe you can't see the creativity that everyone else does but who are you to say what someone else's opinion is? If he was being PC he wouldn't have went out of his way to say him and Dre enjoy the music. Just say you don't like it and move on. ? Big Boi and Thugger got the two hottest projects out right now along with Deeply Rooted, Black Dollar and still DS2.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    "The darkest nights produce the brightest stars
    So give me credit, I keep it A1 like biker skulls
    See we at war like some vikings came to conquer all
    Materialism is a prison so gone ? at all
    Not talkin' 'bout check my catalog
    I'm lookin' for substance out of you puppets taking Adderall
    Self medicating, doing damage to your bladder dawg
    It doesn't matter, you were sadder when you had it all"- Big Boi
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why the game is ? up, damn legends Co sign ? gullible ass fans soak that ? up and the wack rapper gets an extended 15 min. ? digusting. Hiphop lost
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL stick together I guess

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...THEY/HE ONLY SAYING THAT CAUSE THUGGA IS HELPIN KEEP ATL ON THE MAP
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol young thug is not even that popular for big boi to be PC, maybe this how big boi genuine
    ly feels

this. big boi a legend but his thoughts aint gon extend thug shelf life out here. and it has nothing with ? up the game.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    I know there are some old heads that may genuinely ? wit dude's music, but I feel like far more of his music industry peers are just pc in hopes of not upsetting their business balance.

No one says how they really feel anymore, or expresses their honest opinion, for fear of it being unpopular. Smh. A buncha eunuchs.

? Outta here. Thugger makes tight music. Big Boi never gonna sugar coat ? . Maybe you can't see the creativity that everyone else does but who are you to say what someone else's opinion is? If he was being PC he wouldn't have went out of his way to say him and Dre enjoy the music. Just say you don't like it and move on. ? Big Boi and Thugger got the two hottest projects out right now along with Deeply Rooted, Black Dollar and still DS2.

Did I upset you, sir? That's unfortunate for you. It don't take no talent to copy Wayne and add in some melodic warbling, my ? . No, I don't like it. It's not good on any level, and I can't fathom why there's so many grown men that try to defend duke. Like, word? That's what we doin now, huh?

Lol. If basura is what you're in the business of defending, then I imagine that business is good.

Why would I be upset, I'm just telling you to shut the ? up and stop trying to speak for someone who already spoke for himself. That ? is corny.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did I upset you, sir? That's unfortunate for you. It don't take no talent to copy Wayne and add in some melodic warbling, my ? . No, I don't like it. It's not good on any level, and I can't fathom why there's so many grown men that try to defend duke. Like, word? That's what we doin now, huh?

Lol. If basura is what you're in the business of defending, then I imagine that business is good.

Why would I be upset, I'm just telling you to shut the ? up and stop trying to speak for someone who already spoke for himself. That ? is corny.

? you gon do, g? Not a damn thing. Corny is getting upset for no reason at someone who has an opinion that doesn't fall in line with yours.

I'ma let you live, though, bruh. You enjoy that trash ass ? that won't be around in a few years.
  • buttuh_b

? you gon do, g? Not a damn thing. Corny is getting upset for no reason at someone who has an opinion that doesn't fall in line with yours.

I'ma let you live, though, bruh. You enjoy that trash ass ? that won't be around in a few years.

Lmao I just told you I have no reason to be upset. I actually don't have a problem with people having different opinions.

Again CORNY is trying to speak for a musical legend after he already spoke and say he's lying because HE has an opinion that doesn't fall in line with yours. That's what this is about tough guy.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ? with thugga
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTGQrA5HHIU'
    this here b

hardest tracks ive heard in a min
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao I just told you I have no reason to be upset. I actually don't have a problem with people having different opinions.

Again CORNY is trying to speak for a musical legend after he already spoke and say he's lying because HE has an opinion that doesn't fall in line with yours. That's what this is about tough guy.

Reading comprehension is fundamental. Why don't you go back and read my original post again and then tell me what's wrong with what you posted.

My comments aren't necessarily derived from Big Boi's endorsement. He was just a catalyst here.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Help me understand why you ? are getting brain freeze trying to figure out how to somehow make big boi's opinion 'wrong'

Thug has already gotten various cosigns from various legends. Kanye West approached Thug about exec producing Thug's album like last year

I swear you ? got ? thoughts that y'all are itching to get out. We keep talking about the music and you ? keep redirecting the convo back to ? ? , even though Thug isn't ?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    What GunTown look like?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What GunTown look like?
    25yufqg.jpg
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    What GunTown look like?
    25yufqg.jpg

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss hiphop and rap. This ? ain't even rap. Rappers(especially southern rappers) are not really going to speak out against this ? , because they will be labeled a hater.

It is what is tho. All about getting yo paper.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    gns wrote: »
    What GunTown look like?
    25yufqg.jpg

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think its a man using a females pic that he knows like that Laydee whoever that used to post here.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thugger is a 100% wierdo but dude knows how to make music
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BrazilianHairMoney send that crazy hoe with guntown @stew
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    I ain't never seen those pics of guntown before.... Y'all can't talk bad about Eminem anymore