Is D Rose the most paid unreliable NBA player ever?

Options
13»

Comments

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Irving about to miss three months this year. Rose always giving Irving that work
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Notice not one of your mentions Gilbert Arenas....... No mention of Rashad Lewis either.......... Most unreliable player EVER????? Nah...... Yall just hatin on D Rose........ Didn't Gilbert Arenas get a check from the Wizards a year or 2 ago???? When is the last time Gilbert Arenas was in the league?????? How do you justify 100 million for a 3 point shooter who lost his shot in Rashad Lewis??????? Like I said before yall just some hatin ? ........

First off you need to stop using all caps and question marks. You acting like a real hoe right now i think you need a snickers b haha.

Second off no he is not the most overpaid or unreliable player ever yes that is correct. However in the modern era PR wise he done ? up. He keeps saying ? that is so out of touch with the average fan and or player as i noted above. Likewise the dislike for him currently by people and critics and other players (Jimmy Butler) is deserved by how he acts.

The funny thing is thots like you putting the cape on for rose catching feelings about the truth. Truth is since his MVP his work ethic aint ? . His attitude ain't ? . And his excuses and crying ain't ? .

I almost stopped reading after that all caps and question marks comment.... Why do you care how I type bruh????? The ignore feature is RIGHT THERE ON YOUR PAGE.......... Then I saw that you said that I am correct about the thread topic and I didn't give a ? about the rest of what you said because we established that I'm right so move along clown............. A black hockey player calling me a thot LOL....... I'm right and you had to resort to some BS narrative........ I'm right and your other BS don't matter bruh..... @Monizzle14

If you type like a thot and then catch feelings i don't know why you are shocked i am calling you a thot. Since when was playing a contact sport like hockey thought to be something that disqualifies me from calling your hoe ass typing as i see it?

You are a grown ass man using the word thot though bruh......... Your opinion isn't valid to me......

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Notice not one of your mentions Gilbert Arenas....... No mention of Rashad Lewis either.......... Most unreliable player EVER????? Nah...... Yall just hatin on D Rose........ Didn't Gilbert Arenas get a check from the Wizards a year or 2 ago???? When is the last time Gilbert Arenas was in the league?????? How do you justify 100 million for a 3 point shooter who lost his shot in Rashad Lewis??????? Like I said before yall just some hatin ? ........

First off you need to stop using all caps and question marks. You acting like a real hoe right now i think you need a snickers b haha.

Second off no he is not the most overpaid or unreliable player ever yes that is correct. However in the modern era PR wise he done ? up. He keeps saying ? that is so out of touch with the average fan and or player as i noted above. Likewise the dislike for him currently by people and critics and other players (Jimmy Butler) is deserved by how he acts.

The funny thing is thots like you putting the cape on for rose catching feelings about the truth. Truth is since his MVP his work ethic aint ? . His attitude ain't ? . And his excuses and crying ain't ? .

I almost stopped reading after that all caps and question marks comment.... Why do you care how I type bruh????? The ignore feature is RIGHT THERE ON YOUR PAGE.......... Then I saw that you said that I am correct about the thread topic and I didn't give a ? about the rest of what you said because we established that I'm right so move along clown............. A black hockey player calling me a thot LOL....... I'm right and you had to resort to some BS narrative........ I'm right and your other BS don't matter bruh..... @Monizzle14

If you type like a thot and then catch feelings i don't know why you are shocked i am calling you a thot. Since when was playing a contact sport like hockey thought to be something that disqualifies me from calling your hoe ass typing as i see it?

You are a grown ass man using the word thot though bruh......... Your opinion isn't valid to me......

Yet you are allegedly a grown ass man using all caps and bold letters to make up for your lack of facts. Not to mention you catching feelings in this thread like you are playing center field today for the Blue Jays in game 5.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all both kinda lame for this back and forth
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.theonion.com/article/nba-cares-program-sends-chicago-bulls-players-spen-51547

CHICAGO—Noting that the charitable gesture has done wonders for his general mood and energy levels, officials from the NBA Cares program confirmed that several members of the Chicago Bulls made a surprise visit to a local hospital Wednesday to spend time with Derrick Rose. “The look on Derrick’s face when Joakim Noah and Jimmy Butler walked into his hospital room and gave him a couple of high-fives—you could just tell it meant the world to him,” said program spokesperson Liz Ventura, explaining that numerous players have taken trips to the hospital to sign autographs and take pictures with Rose, often staying with him for over an hour. “The poor guy has been stuck in that bed for such a long time, so having the Bulls come by and play some NBA 2K16 with him is absolutely the highlight of his week. Pau Gasol has actually visited a couple of times, and Derrick still never wants to take off the jersey he gave him. The best part is that afterwards, he’s so much more upbeat about his treatment. It’s really a blessing.” Ventura noted, however, that several doctors have privately asked Bulls players to avoid getting Rose’s hopes up by assuring him he will make a full recovery.

• TheIraq
    Options
    Y'all both kinda lame for this back and forth

You right..... I resign
  • TheIraq
    Options

Yet you are allegedly a grown ass man using all caps and bold letters to make up for your lack of facts. Not to mention you catching feelings in this thread like you are playing center field today for the Blue Jays in game 5.

I be seein you in the Reason bruh..... Stop projecting
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does Joel Embidd count since he hasn't even played in summer league?