Eyerone- I C Dead People [the iLL Community diss] (audio inside)

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean, I know it's stupid, but i kinda pride myself on being a real ? from the ic only in the sense I post wwho I am.

That being said, both these dudes my peoples, and I tried my hardest to intervene on where this whole beef should actually be at,

But they both seem willing to take it further than it should in all reality should ever go...

This should have never been realer than showing up at a gym and sparring a few rounds..

But they both carrying it like they down to take it further....

So I said all that to say this...

If eyrone goes to el paso like it's real beef, then Jamel should respond like it's real beef.. I would hate to see that, but they both seem cool with it going there
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lamb chops theme song 2k15 remix
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of this is ever gonna happen
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what gave u that impression?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i said that about the may vs pac fight and it actually did happen
    im just worried that if this ish isnt organized properly and its all "catch a ? in the skreets"
    then who is gonna hold the camera

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo Irony gotta prove that he ain't just saying ? to say it bruh, he let his people's talk him outta stepping to chi, he can't let that happen anymore or all this talkin ? is for nothin. It ain't gotta be Jamel specifically but he gotta pull up on one of these ? that he's said he's gone pull up on.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    so i guess he the first ? i had this kind of interaction with right?

like donkey aint watched me tell every ? thats wanted to fight me to "glove up?" or "meet me in the ring?"

the ? i look like street fighting at 34?

? aint happy with his lil dub cause that ? taste bitter.... hmmm i wonder why.

that aint my fault thats his.

funny how his ass can remember the 250 mile radius ass whoopin ? , but cant remember ? else... like that dallas is 646 gotdamn miles away from el paso.

see it's a different story when he posture tho...

see why i dont ? with men raised soley by females?

they play stupid games.

I don't give a ? what you told other ? you silly ? .

What about all that other dumb ? :

"I'll beat you with my dead thumb"
    "I'll ? u up"

Oh word? Aight, ? A RING.

But nah, you ain't want no real smoke. ? I posted the ? google map directions that showed El Paso was 8 hours away from Dallas. My flight was 10 hours away from the time I posted that ? .

And to answer your question of what you look like street fighting at 34? I'll tell you: you look like a ? ? who is going to get his ass ? beat without any regards to the law.

That's what the ? you look like, ? .

And I'm not joking or playing or saying anything for the LOLs. I'm being dead ass serious, ? .

then bring it yo.

we'll plant a red fern for ya.

What the ? does that even mean, dude.

Probably that you're a dog and you're gonna be buried by a red fern.

If he ain't referring to the book, idk wtf he's talking about

Thanks for trying to explain lol
    Hell yeah i was tal
    DWO wrote: »
    OK Jamel, yesterday, eyerone was like if you manned up and admitted the past few years of ? talking was actually just ? talking, and you really wasn't bout that legitimately ? ? up hard core ? you was talking, he might've agreed to a in the ring scrap...

But as long as ? going to go under the premise that y'all got legit beef, he going to carry it like legit beef....

I think I paraphrased that right....

I felt like it's impossible to consider ic beef legit beef, but he was like it's all about accountability... So I mean....

I didnt see this post till now.

Yeah i was talking ? .

Everything up to fighting the man in the ring was jokes. I was serious about gloving up.

I mean ? duh.

Accountability... thats rich.

A lil accountability from him 3 years ago and none of this ? would have taken place.

Accountability.

From me?

? outta here. I've been down to ? some ? up this whole time.

Ain't no pussyfootin over here. If you scared, say you scared.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

This is the ? ? Im taking about.

You like a ? street ? that TALKS about suckin ? all day, TALKS about her clear heel collection, TALKS about her pole dancing skills and when somebody calls her a ? she like, "WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT PERVERT!? WHAT GAVE YOU THE IDEA I WAS A ? !? HOW DARE YOU! DO YOU HAVE PROOF OF ME IN CLEAR HEELS?!"

Maybe not ? but you sure do talk about it a lot.

You one of them "new ? " that want the thug reputation but dont wanna put in work in the streets. You sensitive as ? -excusable because you're a artist- and you have a ? self image. You hate your ? self and think everybody else hates you too. Which is why you kept saying, "THOSE LOL'S AINT GONE SAVE YOU!" After I roasted your ass for like 3 days straight...

You was never worried about what I had to say. You only cared when you saw the reactions. You wanna be "popular" soooo ? bad. Ol' "I wanna be like the cool kids" ass ? . Trying every angle:

"Maybe if I play the tough guy?!"

"Maybe if they see I can flow?!"

"Maybe if I travel to Cali or Texas?!"

...Please! Somebody love me! Somebody accept me! I'LL DO ANYTHING!

? you dont need acceptance. You need a Father and a ? hug. Or a hug from your ? Father.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just 3 days ago this ? was dead...
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »

You like a ? street ? that TALKS about suckin ? all day, TALKS about her clear heel collection, TALKS about her pole dancing skills and when somebody calls her a ? she like, "WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT PERVERT!? WHAT GAVE YOU THE IDEA I WAS A ? !? HOW DARE YOU! DO YOU HAVE PROOF OF ME IN CLEAR HEELS?!"

You one of them "new ? " that want the thug reputation but dont wanna put in work in the streets. You sensitive as ? -excusable because you're a artist- and you have a ? self image. You hate your ? self and think everybody else hates you too. Which is why you kept saying, "THOSE LOL'S AINT GONE SAVE YOU!" After I roasted your ass for like 3 days straight...

You was never worried about what I had to say. You only cared when you saw the reactions. You wanna be "popular" soooo ? bad. Ol' "I wanna be like the cool kids" ass ? . Trying every angle:

? you dont need acceptance. You need a Father and a ? hug. Or a hug from your ? Father.

I actually read this one.

You're worried about the wrong things.

I could give a ? about the reactions. You care about them. You still think you "roasted" me for 3 days straight. Lol..ok, if you say so.

I am not a thug.

I don't talk ? . You do. And clearly, you take pride in your ability to do so. It's not just evident by this post....but in all the posting that you do. Trolling is something that YOU do...I dunno, maybe as a hobby or somethin that you may geniunly enjoy. And this is where it stops..

I'm going to hurt you. And I'm going to hurt you badly. Not for me, but because I think you can learn a lesson from this.

This will be a labor of love, nh. You got one week to either apologize or tell me that this is just jokes. I am being nice as this is like the 2nd time I've given you an opportunity to apologize. For christs sake, you even posted what is supposedly your home address in your frustration (like why the ? would you do that??).

Just say sorry, man. Because I'm going to punish you. And ain't no amount of LOLs going to help you heal, ? .
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Just 3 days ago this ? was dead...

Which is why he upped it.
  • DarcSkies
    edited October 2015
    Options

I don't talk ? . You do. And clearly, you take pride in your ability to do so. It's not just evident by this post....but in all the posting that you do. Trolling is something that YOU do...I dunno, maybe as a hobby or somethin that you may geniunly enjoy. And this is where it stops..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ0ftoiIQxU

LMAO! You cant talk tough worth a damn. This immediately popped in my head when you said that.
  • DarcSkies
    edited October 2015
    Options
    So you dont care what these IC ? have to say about you:

But you claim you ready to travel all the way down to Cali & Texas to ? /Seriously Injury people based on opinions you dont care about?

IFWT_WhyYouAlwaysLying.png

So you dont read my posts:

But you mad as ? and defensive all the time over some ? you didnt read?

If a Darc is posting on the net and Irony is not reading the post does that post still make him cry? We have the greatest philosophical minds on the case to get us an answer.

IFWT_WhyYouAlwaysLying.png

And LOL @ your post. You need to realize the term "brains over brawn" has survived through the ages for a reason. You already lost you just dont know it yet.

You like that ? in the NFL still leaping over the left guard, while the offense is in the Victory formation like he aint already down 21-7 with 4 seconds left. You're an emotional insecure basket case. At some point this went from being fun, jokes and roasting to just outright picking on an autistic kid that doesn't know any better.

...oh well
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Smh........ No fight will occur stop it. Oh and why Darc talking to himself

I want to get it all out before Thug Angel over there comes to ? me.

•  i ro ny
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Yo Irony gotta prove that he ain't just saying ? to say it bruh, he let his people's talk him outta stepping to chi, he can't let that happen anymore or all this talkin ? is for nothin. It ain't gotta be Jamel specifically but he gotta pull up on one of these ? that he's said he's gone pull up on.

Mark changed my mind. My people ain't have ? to do with it.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I actually read this one.

You're worried about the wrong things.

I could give a ? about the reactions. You care about them. You still think you "roasted" me for 3 days straight. Lol..ok, if you say so.

I am not a thug.

I'm going to hurt you. And I'm going to hurt you badly. Not for me, but because I think you can learn a lesson from this.

This will be a labor of love, nh. You got one week to either apologize or tell me that this is just jokes. I am being nice as this is like the 2nd time I've given you an opportunity to apologize. For christs sake, you even posted what is supposedly your home address in your frustration (like why the ? would you do that??).

Just say sorry, man. Because I'm going to punish you. And ain't no amount of LOLs going to help you heal, ? .

GET THAT ? REX

Word that's right u did say it was mark
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [/quote
    You like that ? in the NFL still leaping over the left guard, while the offense is in the Victory formation like he aint already down 21-7 with 4 seconds left. l

Lol Ay this visual is hilarious, im dyin
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Speaking of brotha @CP203
    Have u checked on him? Nh
    Wackest "exposure" ever
    u ? pico then u won....unless the pum pum was garbage
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    This some shameful ? . Because of the irony vs jamel thing, now everybody feel they GOTTA act like they wake up ready fight ? from the internet . ? is lyin, led by Irony. And ? guilty of gassin ? too.

Stop frontin! You're not goin on a worldwide tour handing out fades. Cut that ? out man
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    gns wrote: »

Speaking of brotha @CP203
    Have u checked on him? Nh
    Wackest "exposure" ever
    u ? pico then u won....unless the pum pum was garbage

I don't know nothing about any "exposure".

Posting someone's baby mothers ain't an exposure. They know who they baby momma are.

I don't get it.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    This some shameful ? . Because of the irony vs jamel thing, now everybody feel they GOTTA act like they wake up ready fight ? from the internet . ? is lyin, led by Irony. And ? guilty of gassin ? too.

Stop frontin! You're not goin on a worldwide tour handing out fades. Cut that ? out man

Who lyin?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Who lyin?

You ? . You are never fighting someone from the IC. Ever. I'll bet your career on it.

And Thats perfectly fine, why would you?! Just stop frontin.

Fam i just SEEN you met Du and his family for a nice brisk walk. Uncle Eye. Stop it. How LL say 'You dont wanna make me mad, ? you wanna socialize '. Lmao Not me, but you get the point. Enough already .
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    All I know is that when I'm in north Carolina, if lurk don't bring his ass to Cain back yard and go 3 one minute rounds, he's the biggest bich this side of the Mississippi

Lmao post the itinerary

This discussion has been closed.