? Murdap is the B-rad of the ic

Options
Ghostdenithegawd
Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
I had a hunch this cornball @murdap was a ? come to find out i was right

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/537009/the-game-calls-lupe-fiasco-weird-lupe-responds/p2

i dont know yall keep entertaining murdarap cornball is a character

murdap wrote: »
This ? tougher than a over cooked steak. The south stay winning haters run with us or run from us.

Straight Like That.

Keep that overcooked steak.

We eat succulent filet mignon up north

We eat fried chicken and grits in the south you can keep that $100 a plate worth of ? that dont fill you up in the north. We like food that stick to your ribs. Down South women thicker than them bean pole hoes yall wifing up top. You want yo hoes thick feed em some harmony grits with butter and cheese.

yall ? dumb after he said that yall should of known for one he aint black and he's some weirdo from another race trolling yalll

grits and especially fried chicken aint exclusive to the south i got some Quakers in my cabinet now

Then look at his screen name MURDeRp his s/n massively generic murderrap is closely named after this ? is a book about pac and big death

Lupe the wackest rapper with dreads in the rap game, most dread heads go hard on the mic but his bars are baby legs weak.
Wtf is this garbage juice? You aint getting no ? listening to this music you gone scare the chicks away. What you really need is ? in your life

Everything he says come off as some cliche ? you would hear from a wigga

5 Grand wrote: »
Southern rappers get the best beats. I always wondered why east coast rappers rap over some of the boringist and wackest beats they could find either that or they cheap as hell and dont feel like paying for better beats

Being from the East coast, I feel like most (all) Southern beats sound alike. They just have heavy 808 and hi hats that do double and triple time. It was original and creative when Three Six Mafia came out 20 years ago but its kinda played out. Trap Musik was dope but that was 10 years ago.

I like New York beats like Gang Starr and Wu Tang or Just Blaze, but unfortunately they don't have enough bass. If the New York producers had southern bass they could reclaim the throne. Thats what made Dipset so great, its a shame they broke up.

50 cent broke dipset up after camron called him and got out of pocket. Jim and Juelz aint want them g unit problems in they life so they left cam out to dry and cam aint like that.

New York beats be wack as ? yall got lyrics for days but the music is unlistenable because of wack ass beats.

List of new york rappers with bars and no beats.

5. Canibus
4. 50 cent
3. Jadakiss
2. Rza
1. Jay z

5 ny rappers who can pick good beats

5 Prodigy of mobb deep
4. French Montana
3. Fabolous
2. Dipset (jim,cam,juelz,hell rell)
1. Fat Joe

In the history of all that's is know mankind good vs evil baby jesus vs the devil NOBODY HAS PERFERED RZA'S BARS OVER HIS BEATS

but this the same ? constantly clowning ny but somehow has managed to listien to enough of rza lyrics to actually prefer it over his beats?

im convince murdap is

hqdefault.jpg

because evertime i read his post im like dam he sounds like b-rad gluckman

unless this is actually your twitter?

https://twitter.com/pjrecords123

petey.jpg

Then this ? acts like he's in the deep south somewhere he in ? maryland FOH

after basically throwing shot in the dark this idiot confirms that that it is him

Damn my ? you want my social and birth certificate to Matlock

Comments