themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KD ? on Screaming A Smith and Skip. Lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    bruh caught feelings, lol @ him being saying durant has no room to question media cuz of what he said at the all star game defending his coach
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah he caught feelings but KD shouldn't have acknowledged that ? in the first place. He ended up making this ? way bigger than it would've been otherwise.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Yeah he caught feelings but KD shouldn't have acknowledged that ? in the first place. He ended up making this ? way bigger than it would've been otherwise.

I don't think he did, dude was asked a question and he answered. The ? should have been over Friday afternoon but Stephen A the one that brought the ? up over 48 hours later acting like he's some sort of goon.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...we gone ignore the fact that KD crying over some ? ?? Let's look at it objectively: both of them come off as emotional on this but Durant especially. U got upset over someone saying Durant is thinking about LA if he doesn't sign with OKC?? This is what Durant got upset over?!? Isn't a reporters job to, you know, report on ? they hear??

Smith was correct to check that ? on that. Durant pretty much questioned his ability to do his job in public, and for what?? Speculation over where this ? going in a year?? If Durant can't handle this small amount of scrutiny, how is this soft ? bringing home a chip?? Real question
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    So...we gone ignore the fact that KD crying over some ? ?? Let's look at it objectively: both of them come off as emotional on this but Durant especially. U got upset over someone saying Durant is thinking about LA if he doesn't sign with OKC?? This is what Durant got upset over?!? Isn't a reporters job to, you know, report on ? they hear??

Smith was correct to check that ? on that. Durant pretty much questioned his ability to do his job in public, and for what?? Speculation over where this ? going in a year?? If Durant can't handle this small amount of scrutiny, how is this soft ? bringing home a chip?? Real question

ummm SAS reported some ? about him and he said it wasnt true, how the ? is KD in his feelings? SAS is out of line. I been 1 of 1s sayin KD need to quit with this "? the media" ? but this one he is completely justified in. SAS startin rumors and he killed it. I dont see the issue with KD, SAS is the one acting like a ? .

u say KD cant handle scrutiny? How you think SAS handled being called a liar? or how did he handle scrutiny when Beadle checked his nuts then he took days off and then came back apologizing. ? Stephen A Smith.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »

I don't think he did, dude was asked a question and he answered. The ? should have been over Friday afternoon but Stephen A the one that brought the ? up over 48 hours later acting like he's some sort of goon.

He brought it back up because I questioned his credibility. Most people didn't know (or care) about SAS original report a simple "I'm in OKC now that's all that matters" type answer and this ? would've just been another ? media report.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was turned off by F&F when they took half an hour to discuss tebow every day a few years ago

That molly chick is nice though
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall made it seem like SAS threatened him. KD looks like a fool. It was no reason to throw shade on SAS like that. It's not even in KD character. He tryna be hard when he really is a nice guy and it really seems phony.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? Stephen a smith and his ? boy tv show
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Steve know what he doing. Ima call him Steve, its all about ratings and controversy with this dude always has been.
  • ThatPigskinGuy007
    ThatPigskinGuy007 Members Posts: 76 ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Kevin Durant got him feeling some type of way... some type of way, make him feel some type of way... heard he mad and made him feel some type of way. Thats what KD listening to right now.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jay83 wrote: »
    "you dont want me as an enemy." stephen a.

so stephen A. Smith is the godfather now? Dude is a kingpin that can call a hit with one phone call? lol

He can do more with 5 minutes in an arena than 50 phone calls bruh!