Stephen A. Smith Threatens Kevin Durant...How u feel about that

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idk why he kept sayin "where were u when we were right about scott brooks gettin fired?" if the spurs beat the pelicans at the end of the season that could be a whole different story
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    idk why he kept sayin "where were u when we were right about scott brooks gettin fired?" if the spurs beat the pelicans at the end of the season that could be a whole different story

Plus it was his coach whom he's had success with... Of course he had his back.

If he didn't they would criticize that
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2015
    Options
    They both got emotional. SAS is a reporter. Their credibility is what they make their money on so to be called a liar is pretty much ? on that but the First Take response was over the top. He got caught up in being on tv and came off foolish. KD on the other hand just needs to accept the media will talk. If you don't talk back they got less to say. Like Bomani Jones said about this on his show on Friday KD got to either accept he's gonna be asked questions about his free agency or sign a damn extension to end the questions.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    This ? just said im a black man with a big mouth on live tv ???

? a smith c'mon breh.

"Who also could be called boisterous" Haha dude's a joke
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen A responded to it Friday already there was no need to talk about it anymore since Durant let him have the last word on it. Stephen A just showing out for the camera acting like he's going to run up on anybody
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He probably got his little feelings hurt and is just acting out.

I'll be the first to say even when the little ? first came on the scene that I wasn't and am still not the biggest Stephen A fan.

Probably wouldn't have taken but one phone call and both men could have met and squashed this ? behind closed doors.

I put that on BOTH of them.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im 100% with KD on this

Its annoying to ME hearing "insiders" claim knowledge of what an individual is THINKING. Think about that. ESpN has birthed an entire genre of unverifiable, easily made up 'insiders'
    . Espn asks us to trust journalists more than politicians. Wven politicians have checks n,balances. Think about that. 'KD is leaning ro LA' Huh?! The reason u know,its ? is there's no way yoi would bat 100 on that. Sometimes you would have to b like 'i got nothing' . The fact Steven A has put himself in a position where he ALWAYS has the scoop tells me that when he dont, he's,fonna HAVE TO make it up.

So if tbwy say something about you that just so happens to not be true and you KNOW your people's aint do it, that man is calling you a liar

If it makes me pised, i can only imagine if i were the one being lied on
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SAS is wack AF.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? is some soap opera days of our lives ? . typical espn first and drama queen fuckery.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Im 100% with KD on this

Its annoying to ME hearing "insiders" claim knowledge of what an individual is THINKING. Think about that. ESpN has birthed an entire genre of unverifiable, easily made up 'insiders'
    . Espn asks us to trust journalists more than politicians. Wven politicians have checks n,balances. Think about that. 'KD is leaning ro LA' Huh?! The reason u know,its ? is there's no way yoi would bat 100 on that. Sometimes you would have to b like 'i got nothing' . The fact Steven A has put himself in a position where he ALWAYS has the scoop tells me that when he dont, he's,fonna HAVE TO make it up.

So if tbwy say something about you that just so happens to not be true and you KNOW your people's aint do it, that man is calling you a liar

If it makes me pised, i can only imagine if i were the one being lied on

this just means KD to NOLA is becoming a reality

prolly not tho
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boyce speaking that real...
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SAS is wack AF.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Lol..
    Steven A. Smith mad as hell..
    KD ? with SAS livelihood by questioning his integrity/credibility as a reporter..
    Besides debating and talking ? to Skip Bayless, reporting is his bread and butter..

I understand why he's upset..
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Igot5onit wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfUvm3QyUbM

Boyce Watkins with the ether

RIP uncle Phil
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The main reason he's an arrogant ? bag is because he's on national TV 5 days a week for 2 hours. On a white owned platform that he has no power in just like Dr. Watkins said.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That whole segment was comedy...funny it was only yesterday when kd was the chosen golden boy who could do no wrong as the Anti LeBron . Skip loved him like Romo lol .Kd got caught in a lie and Steve a went super extra ..
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Also in case you didnt catch it, Stephen exposed himself. He did exactly what i always say they do: masquerading opinions as 'source' backed reporting , aka...LYING

1) His original statement was verbatim : 'Im hearing KD's primary landing place is gonna be LA"

2) In the video above he says 'i never said i spoke to KD or anyone in his camp" (despite alluding to such in the beginning of the same vid)

Ok, so WHO TOLD YOU??

3) He throws out a bunch of opinions about why KD should go to LA, then says 'oh so you tellin me LA isnt a option you'd consider? "

Ding ding ding!!!!

He just proved HE IS CREATING THE STORY. How the ? is HE gon tell KD what it is ?!? Lmao smh
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He essentially called S.A. a liar so I understand him addressing it. But the ? was straight WWE. Lol. All I could do is smh when he said "you don't wanna make an enemy out of me." Idk wtf wrong with these dudes. Clown ? .

On another note K.D. is weird man, he hard to figure out. His reaction is over the top, you got two ? overreacting.

On my way home from work I was listening to the Breakfast Club and S.A. got Donkey of the day rightfully so.