What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Why did you join the IC?

Replies

• genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bamnboy7 wrote: »
    Was on sohh in 2007 then they was hacked by chan 1

Everybody came over here and i just stayed, i haven't been back to sohh since

Sohh?
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    was lurking in one thread that was too fuccin funny niggas was roasting each other but it was the smokeurobinson nigga that was choppin niggas up
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I forgot sohh was a site. I used to read their news from time to time.
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf is sohh
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • A GhostA Ghost 716Posts: 368
    edited January 2016
    I joined like 07-09 back when i was in college because i loved the discussions.

now its so heavily moderated its like a concentration camp, you sneeze you're banned

KatMelqart
  • Inglewood_FattyInglewood_Fatty Gurb Nation N/S InglezPosts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been lurking since 05. Besides all the "upgrades" this forum has been through, I realized this is the best message board on the interwebs so I finally decided to join in on the fun..... And because of illpix
    CeLLaR-DooR
  • Inglewood_FattyInglewood_Fatty Gurb Nation N/S InglezPosts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and because of the greatest thread ever.... That Shenco? Thread smh y'all dragged that boy through 7 levels of hell, the whole community joined in on that massacre.
    CeLLaR-DooRBangEm_Bart BobOblahLou_Cypher
  • supergangstersupergangster Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    I lurked i used to read alot only the reason tho. I actually thought you had to pay to sign up but soon as I findout it was free i signed up and started postin
    Say what's up to the broke nigga at the rich party
    Who the fuck let this nigga in?
    Do I look like I give a fuck? Sorry
    BobOblah
  • A GhostA Ghost 716Posts: 368
    Been lurking since 05. Besides all the "upgrades" this forum has been through, I realized this is the best message board on the interwebs so I finally decided to join in on the fun..... And because of illpix

yea but this 300 post count shit and over banned is for the birds

• UglySnowflakeUglySnowflake Charlotte NCPosts: 157 ✭✭
    I just joined five minutes ago so here my story, was messing around searching shit and found this
    giphy.gif
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IllPix
    R.D.
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    saw nigga on the internet and was wrong and had to correct him.

Cant let him slide...nope...not on my watch

duty_calls.png
    Splackavelli
  • MasteryMastery Sion Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    LiNG wrote: »
    The free food
    Living Legend

All you niggas who posted after LiNG who don't know who he is, you haven't experienced his level of IC humor yet and you probably ever won't haha
    nlelbo.jpg
    Inglewood_Fatty
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I google "EPMD" the Big Payback video and it led me to the IC for some reason
    blatalian
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk but I stay waiting for the freaky stripper nurse to come back
    SolemnSauceking hassanChi Snow
  • BedStuyBedStuy My caliber, got me thinking on a higher algebra Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been lurking iLLpix for a long time and finally joined last summer.
    tumblr_oevnc1iVjw1vet0bvo1_1280.jpg
  • JohnBlackwellJohnBlackwell Posts: 134 ✭✭
    I came for cake. Where is it?
  • luke1733luke1733 Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Someone at work put me on to it. I used to come on here to listen to unreleased songs all the time. Now I rarely ever do it. I then saw the community and said I wanted to post a bio; then said hell nah. Now I just stay cause I work overnights and nobody to talk to 2a-5a on a thursday or really any damn day. Plus it's cool. Some of y'all have good things to say, others say some honest shit you start to miss working in corporate america. Then some of y'all on some bullshit. So it's cool
  • Cleveland7venty6Cleveland7venty6 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well six years ago, i decided to change names. i been here. before you were, I am. Shit, i just changed names again and came back to this one til i hit like 1500 posts.
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Lmao @ everybody up on the rumors. I was too. He was the precursor to all these gossip sites i believe

I kinda stopped reading them when me n my homies made up a rumor

We went out to Daytona for bike week and Wyclef got on the mic for like 3 seconds. Bein young n dumb we made some shit up about him callin out some rapper. Completely made it up. Sent it to Illseed from 2 separate names and emails, and low n behold Illseed threw it out there.
    Cleveland7venty6huey