What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Why did you join the IC?

12346»

Replies

• freshb651freshb651 Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was trying to holler at @Iheart~Cali,and I remember Will Munny because he was one of the only MN posters. His old

avi was mimicking the Carter 2 album cover he had on a dress shirt and dress pants and was standing next to a

Chrysler 300 the same way Wayne was standing next to the Rolls. I always found that avi funny because will is only

like 5'4'' so his head came up to the roof of the car LMAOOOO
    huey
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came for cake. Where is it?

PM @Westie she's a regular whore bag
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    Trillfate
  • traestartraestar Atlantic City, NJPosts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I jumped in here around '04, I was already on Spitkicker and Okayplayer at the time.

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol yeah, i would read the Illseed rumors all the time. Read those for years before i joined the IC. Think i discovered Allhiphop when i was 14, but didnt sign up to the IC until i was 19 or 20.
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    I remember someone posted what was on the front page. And errbody clowned him like "you still go to the front page"...im still doing my lurker thing thinkin..you dont have to go to the front page first. Ask me now and im not sure anything here exsist outside of the IC
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    CeLLaR-DooRiron man1
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i forget. i been coming here since they used to review playstation games on the main page.
    Sean Price (R.I.P.) - Lighters in the Air
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=TIOwuxPp_xA
  • BigSleezeBigSleeze Posts: 47 ✭✭
    The scumbag & players club posts. The stories were hilarious, and fucked up. And I got plenty of hilarious fucked up stories.
    AyeB_
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ashley joined the site to be chose?
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    Huey_CBangEm_Bart blakfyahking
  • AyeB_AyeB_ V Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

No
    housebunnymahi.gif
    Huey_C
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ran off on the plug twice.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
  • Cleveland7venty6Cleveland7venty6 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im old school. I should have 50000 posts too like the rest of you niggaz, but i change names all the time like i got a fucking personality complex. damn, i do.
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

"They all do. Its a male dominated site,why else would they sign up"
    -S2j, NUMEROUS times
    Melanin_Enriched blakfyahking
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lurked in 07 - 08 but that iheartCali exposure thread made me sign up
  • 1017Hustler1017Hustler Posts: 71 ✭✭
    was around when the ic was at its peak in 02-03
  • 9thSide9thSide Posts: 731
    To discusss music and to post in The Reason
    219vq12.jpg
    CeLLaR-DooR
  • loud_ninjaloud_ninja Attack inconspicuously, loudly laugh while getting awayPosts: 42 ✭✭✭
    I found this site I think back around 05 maybe. Back in my college years. I was looking for a hip hop site and found this. I would read their news, rumors, and interviews. It was a few years later when I peeped the ic. Created a account but then the site was hacked. Forgot my original accout so I just lurked a while without an account. Then I made one last year and didn't post until recently.
    Attack inconspicuously, loudly get away.
  • soulfulcatsoulfulcat Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas and Jay-Z beef back in the day, then lurked until 2010, smh