What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

QUESTION FOR CONFLICT, YUNN, JOSH THE GAY HOMOTOGRAPHER & THE REST OF THE IC HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY

13»

Replies

• Max.Max. Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That really was the gayest thing anyone's ever said on here tho lls And that's sayin a lot. Even Bcotton wouldn't goat that.
    gnsonetoughmiracle
  • bamnboy7bamnboy7 Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Wtf did I just read
     i ro ny
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    i mean since the nigga like reupping old shit...

let's do this dawg...

Do it, you sucker ass ho.

Re-up a bunch of shit that you tried to delete when you deleted my content cuz your emotions got the best of you.

Fucking skank.

Notice the not-so-slick subject change to "lets do this."

Nigga smooth ignored that part cuz NOW he knows niggas will make that shit happen. Last time he got caught off guard. This time he smooth changed the subject and talked some more generic internet tough guy bullshit.

My nigga DONALD dont want NOOOOOO parts of that nigga lol But my bad. Lemme go back to pretending I didn't notice he just pulled your Ho Card and you let him.

And Dro this shit is gayer than you are black.

man put your fucking pom-poms down.

all this cheerleading you do for that nigga is fucking disgusting. you dont even see it....and that makes it worse.

im sure dude doesnt want/need your help and there you go, with a gut full of @black_samson deep up in you.

but you like that, so it makes sense.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious thread.
    onetoughmiracle
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eye said he pullin up in 6 days.

6 Days he gone be in Cali
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
     i ro ny
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JokerKing wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    @_Jay_

thread is a clear sign that we are in desperate need of a wtf button.

one that doesn't sink a post tho...

TATTLE TELL ASS NGA..

And I'm supposedly the snitch that snitches to rockstar when people exploit money glitches. Ha!

Oh what a time to be alive.

Elaborate please
    This nigga did not post a generic snitch hotline hahaha ... what you gonna do report us b....you make me wish I bought a new ps3 and played this game on that...
    it's getting a bit pathetic in here

nigga you did not just threaten to tell on that nigga.

he paid his 60 just like you did.

fucking let him enjoy the game, and YOU stop letting the fucking corporations win...

IT'S HIS GAME TO DO WITH WHAT HE PLEASES.

you have no real say so.

his gameplay style is not hindering you or your fun... so what the fuck difference does it make?

focus on yourself.

go accomplish something in the real world that way you dont go around doing stupid shit like this.
    LOL niggaz whinning about money glitching? LMAO!!!! Niggaz made cause they living in the hood while we get money over here? Either way when the Xbox One dropped I won't be touching the Xbox 360 again.
    This nigga is going full blown retard b. Lol at reporting suspicious behavior in gta. Fuck outta here

remember guys... this didn't happen...

Smh

What a bitchass bitch
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @_Jay_

TATTLE TELL ASS NGA..

And I'm supposedly the snitch that snitches to rockstar when people exploit money glitches. Ha!

Elaborate please
    This nigga did not post a generic snitch hotline hahaha ... what you gonna do report us b....you make me wish I bought a new ps3 and played this game on that...

fucking let him enjoy the game, and YOU stop letting the fucking corporations win...

you have no real say so.

his gameplay style is not hindering you or your fun... so what the fuck difference does it make?

focus on yourself.

go accomplish something in the real world that way you dont go around doing stupid shit like this.
    LOL niggaz whinning about money glitching? LMAO!!!! Niggaz made cause they living in the hood while we get money over here? Either way when the Xbox One dropped I won't be touching the Xbox 360 again.
    This nigga is going full blown retard b. Lol at reporting suspicious behavior in gta. Fuck outta here

Smh

What a bitchass bitch

i know right? @black_samson is a ho ass nigga.
    UnknownUser
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    @_Jay_

TATTLE TELL ASS NGA..

Elaborate please

you have no real say so.

focus on yourself.

Smh

What a bitchass bitch

sassy..

wwe-ref.gif

Every once and a while, Vibe come through wit some deadass funny shit..
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
13»