Palestinian 'Day of Rage' attacks ? three...

Options

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    ? israel. zionism=apartheid=jim crow=manifest destiny. west bank settlements = westward expansion. israeli/palestinian peace agreements = amerikkkan/indian treaties. israelis=conquistadors.

israeli's are no different than the europeans who stole land and killed indigenous populations from tazmania, to the congo, to brazil to amerikkka. they have as much right to pillage, plunder, steal and ? in palestine as christopher columbus did in hispaniola.

how many concentration camps were located in palestine? why are the palestinan people being made to suffer for the crimes of the germans? they didnt participate in the european extermination of the jews. if the jews want to use the holocaust as the main reason for the existence of the present day state of israel they need to explain why people who had nothing to do with it are the ones paying the price for it. ? israel

Israel was (obviously) the ancient homeland of the Jewish people. They wanted to rebuild their people's old kingdom, build a safe-haven from persecution, and fulfill religious prophecy. They wanted this BEFORE the Holocaust........try to imagine what would happen to Black Nationalism if a couple million African-Americans got exterminated........so they were sure as hell radicalized afterward. All those other Europeans just wanted gold, rubber, slaves, etc. Pretty different motivation there.

After about 700,000 Palestinians were kicked out of Israel, about 700,000 Jews were kicked out of Arab countries, you know. Difference is the exiled Jews had a country that welcomed them with open arms while the Arab countries treated the exiled Palestinians almost as bad or worse than the Israelis.

Anybody who thinks either side's hands are clean in this is ? .

The "a pox on both sides" attitude Americans had during the 1990s really was the correct one.
    Smh at you blaming the battered wife's tactics instead of the abusive husband's actions.

No this is more like a husband that beat his wife cuz that crazy ? came at him with a knife lol.

Its not like they only resorted to violence after peaceful methods failed. (like Mandela) They tried violence from the jump and got their ? ? kicked repeatedly. Boo hoo. Don't start ? you can't finish. I feel worse for the Kurds than the Palestinians.

• JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I won't declare the actions of the Palestinians to be right or wrong, but it should be recognized that all victims of colonialism rebelled against their oppressors in some way. Throughout history, whenever a group was up against the type of abject tyranny the Palestinians are up against, they choose to affirm their lives by struggle even though it may ultimately be futile. Facing certain death against insurmountable odds for a "righteous" cause has always been the ultimate life-affirming act an oppressed people can practice.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Thats just as stupid as Ben Carson blaming the jews for not having enough guns to stop the nazis.
    so i think you missed the point of what Carson said...

• john581
    john581 Members Posts: 75
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ? israel. zionism=apartheid=jim crow=manifest destiny. west bank settlements = westward expansion. israeli/palestinian peace agreements = amerikkkan/indian treaties. israelis=conquistadors.

israeli's are no different than the europeans who stole land and killed indigenous populations from tazmania, to the congo, to brazil to amerikkka. they have as much right to pillage, plunder, steal and ? in palestine as christopher columbus did in hispaniola.

how many concentration camps were located in palestine? why are the palestinan people being made to suffer for the crimes of the germans? they didnt participate in the european extermination of the jews. if the jews want to use the holocaust as the main reason for the existence of the present day state of israel they need to explain why people who had nothing to do with it are the ones paying the price for it. ? israel

You nailed it bro, ? Israel. If I had my home demolished by an Israeli bulldozer to make way for Jewish homes, or if my water supply was tainted because Israel is stealing all the clean water, I'd be going nuts with a knife as well.

Israel is doing what AmeriKKKa did to the Native Americans and what Europeans did all over Africa and Latin America, so the Palestinians are gonna fight back and do what they have to do in a meanwhile. As long as Israel continues to support terrorism and the destruction of homes and farmland of Palestinians, they should NEVER expect to live in peace with their neighbors. Israel is one of the main reasons America is looked upon as an enemy in that region.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    I won't declare the actions of the Palestinians to be right or wrong, but it should be recognized that all victims of colonialism rebelled against their oppressors in some way. Throughout history, whenever a group was up against the type of abject tyranny the Palestinians are up against, they choose to affirm their lives by struggle even though it may ultimately be futile. Facing certain death against insurmountable odds for a "righteous" cause has always been the ultimate life-affirming act an oppressed people can practice.

Exactamundo, what else should people expect from a group that is SYSTEMATICALLY being killed off and having its wells poisoned, while having its homes and lands destroyed and taken from them? I don't blame the Palestinians AT ALL for what they are doing, they are angry and ? off. In South Africa, Mandela and his crew did worse to the crackas who were stealing land from native Blacks, and people in Haiti did waaay worse to the French crackas who were acting like savages themselves. People who have their backs against the wall SHOULD fight back, not condoning stabbing civilians but let's face it, Jewish settlers are part of the problem.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    john581 wrote: »
    Fawk Israel

Glad to see most people here realize Israel is a terrorist nation. I can go to the dentist in peace now lol
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone gotta start with explaining to me why the UN decided to put their white people in the middle of another civilization and expect it not to destabilize the whole region.

If those white ppl are the Jews then let ? give them their land back, otherwise ? it. His plan was better anyway, saying when He brings em back it would be peace. Better than the UN playing ? and doing it themselves because there has been nothing but war in that region since.
  • janklow
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Someone gotta start with explaining to me why the UN decided to put their white people in the middle of another civilization and expect it not to destabilize the whole region.
    well, white people in the middle of other white people

but this is kind of following years of "drawing boundaries as we see fit." which often doesn't work even if well-intentioned.

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    European colonialism and imperalism in the mid east is just as wrong and evil as European colonialism and imperalism in Africa, the western hemisphere, east Asia and Australia. History tells me that everywhere Europeans go death, destruction, mayhiem, evil and hatred follows. Whether its the Incas, the Zulus, the Iroquois, the Aborigines, the Ibo, the Maya, the Hawaiians or the Palestinians the end result is always the same. Where ever white people go and set up shop the indigenous inhabitants of that land always suffer.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    It's definitely a shame these White European Israelis are once again continuing the stereotype of White people being greedy for land and resources.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    SMH at Janklow still believing most Arabs and Indians are "white", most Indians and Arabs I've known don't consider themselves White at all.
  • janklow
    Options
    SMH at Janklow still believing most Arabs and Indians are "white", most Indians and Arabs I've known don't consider themselves White at all.
    sorry that some white people don't consider themselves "white" because they choose to highlight a more specific ethnic heritage? they're still white.

once, Irish people weren't "white," Italians weren't "white" ... you agree with that?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you think that real arabs and dravidians are white then you are a ? idiot

• kingblaze84
    edited October 2015
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    sorry that some white people don't consider themselves "white" because they choose to highlight a more specific ethnic heritage? they're still white.

once, Irish people weren't "white," Italians weren't "white" ... you agree with that?

Come on now, you calling dark ass Indians and Pakistanis White? Yes some Arabs are White or white looking but not most, Indians for the most part are not "White", where are you getting this nonsense from?

Italians and Irish are obviously White, they have been considered white for a long time now.
  • janklow
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    sorry i hurt your feelings
    Come on now, you calling dark ass Indians and Pakistanis White?
    yes? because not all Indians and Pakistanis are "dark ass" and this is what happens when we try to fit people into three artificially constructed racial categories?
    Yes some Arabs are White or white looking but not most-
    not sure where that figure is being pulled from...
    Indians for the most part are not "White", where are you getting this nonsense from?
    interacting with Indians?
    Italians and Irish are obviously White, they have been considered white for a long time now.
    so i suppose you missed my point that, for a long time, Irish and Italians were labeled as "not white" based on... well, are you getting the point now?
  • zzombie
    Options
    You being a drooling ? idiot could never hurt my feelings
  • janklow
    Options
    i think you posted this in the wrong forum, but clearly your feelings remain deeply hurt

sorry the internet made you cry at your keyboard today

• zzombie
    Options
    i think you posted this in the wrong forum, but clearly your feelings remain deeply hurt

sorry the internet made you cry at your keyboard today

lol yeah i'm in my feelings yet you use your moderator powers to give me 5 trolls..... you are such a cornball
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    sorry i hurt your feelings
    Come on now, you calling dark ass Indians and Pakistanis White?
    yes? because not all Indians and Pakistanis are "dark ass" and this is what happens when we try to fit people into three artificially constructed racial categories?
    Yes some Arabs are White or white looking but not most-
    not sure where that figure is being pulled from...
    Indians for the most part are not "White", where are you getting this nonsense from?
    interacting with Indians?
    so i suppose you missed my point that, for a long time, Irish and Italians were labeled as "not white" based on... well, are you getting the point now?

I've interacted with Indians before and few of them look White. Same with Arabs, but believe what you want. The Indians and Arabs you have spoken to MOSTLY say they are white??? LOL you're kind of bugging right now.
  • janklow
    Options
    lol yeah i'm in my feelings yet you use your moderator powers to give me 5 trolls..... you are such a cornball
    you post AKA Donkey stuff in the thread, you get rated accordingly
    doesn't seem to counter the point that your feelings have been wounded by Internet Talk

• janklow
    Options
    I've interacted with Indians before and few of them look White. Same with Arabs, but believe what you want. The Indians and Arabs you have spoken to MOSTLY say they are white??? LOL you're kind of bugging right now.
    i think the point you're missing is that this is what happens when you talk about "white" and "black" and "asian, i guess." are all these Indians and Arabs you know saying "we're black" or "we're Asian or whatever?"

• kingblaze84
    edited October 2015
    Options
    i think the point you're missing is that this is what happens when you talk about "white" and "black" and "asian, i guess." are all these Indians and Arabs you know saying "we're black" or "we're Asian or whatever?"

Indians and Arabs I've known usually consider themselves Asian. Some say they are more unique then Asian and want their own category. Never heard any of them say they are White or Black, because, ummm, most aren't.
  • zzombie
    Options
    you post AKA Donkey stuff in the thread, you get rated accordingly
    doesn't seem to counter the point that your feelings have been wounded by Internet Talk

yeah yeah yeah whatever you calling arabs white is the dumb as ? and is the real AKA donkey ? in this thread and @kingblaze84 agrees with me. Lol at my feelings being hurt what the ? are you a psychic???? are you an empathy ??? foh.
  • janklow
    edited October 2015
    Options
    yeah yeah yeah whatever you calling arabs white is the dumb as ? and is the real AKA donkey ? in this thread and @kingblaze84 agrees with me. Lol at my feelings being hurt what the ? are you a psychic???? are you an empathy ??? foh.
    i don't know, usually when people start posting like this, it's painfully obvious how hurt their feelings are. you'll feel better when you step away from the PC and have a good cry.
    Indians and Arabs I've known usually consider themselves Asian.
    so really, you're going to say they look like the typical Asian/Native American? doubtful. plus, let's be honest: sometimes it's convenient to say "uh... white people did tons of bad ? , so i'm not in THAT group."
    Some say they are more unique then Asian and want their own category.
    right, EVERYONE does. unfortunately, this is the world we've constructed.
    Never heard any of them say they are White or Black, because, ummm, most aren't.
    sorry, but in a world of three racial categories, they're still white folks.