The Drug Test Thread

Options
_God_
_God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in The Powder Room
Idk if there's another thread but on Monday I got up did what I was posed to do, smoked a blunt and went to sleep. I was awaken to that phone call. They basically gave me a 12 day heads up. I was so ? up I smoked the last blunt I had cuz It wud eat me alive knowing I had weed around and cudnt smoke. Plus I had just smoked so I thought wats the difference. I love the Ic been here since 04, got mad luv for all y'all

Are there any methods besides using someone else ? that I could use to either dilute or anything to make a positive test into a negative?

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're going to use your own ? , go to a head shop (place where they sell bongs, pipes, weed related merchandise) and buy one of those drinks for ? tests. They should have them. Might want to ask the person working there for directions on using it since a lot of them are different.

Stop smoking weed until after your test. Start drinking lots of water and cranberry juice. Work out.

Really should use someone else's ? though if you want to be sure. I've heard success stories with cleaning your ? but a lot of bad stories too.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    They also sell the drinks at gnc. Usually about 30-60 bucks. It's a thick drink that you chug, then fill it with water and chug again, then you ? , start drinking more water and that second ? you do after drinking the drink should hopefully be clean. The drink is thick and syrupy.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cranberry juice>>>>>
  • _God_
    Options
    Preciate yall, anymore suggestions? Imma keep yall abreast pause
  • _God_
    Options
    How exactly do u use somebody else ? ?
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »

Have a male ? in a condom without that spermicide ? , or a balloon whichever you most comfortable wit, wear boxer briefs tuck it under ya nuts so the body temp keep it close to the right temp, go in for the test ? in the toilet, dump the rubber in the test cup, stick in in a pill bottle wash ya hands leave out. You should be good.
  • _God_
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »

Have a male ? in a condom without that spermicide ? , or a balloon whichever you most comfortable wit, wear boxer briefs tuck it under ya nuts so the body temp keep it close to the right temp, go in for the test ? in the toilet, dump the rubber in the test cup, stick in in a pill bottle wash ya hands leave out. You should be good.

Ok good lookin on that
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol you beat ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    You can have them ? in a cup and have them pour it into a visine bottle. Make sure it's a big one though. Tuck under nuts to get the body temp and if your being watched you can just Squirt the ? in there and ? in the toilet
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @lou man u ever use that synthetic ? ?it's a couple different kinds of it, i copped some ? called monkey flask for this new gig, but I'm guessing cuz the job was in management didn't even have to test,

Which is GOAT,but never got to use it
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    @lou man u ever use that synthetic ? ?it's a couple different kinds of it, i copped some ? called monkey flask for this new gig, but I'm guessing cuz the job was in management didn't even have to test,

Yeah I use the fake ? from smoke shops. Never fails.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »

Never used it myself but i got buddies that have. They speak very highly of it. Prolly because they were very high when they spoke about it.
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I've used synthetic ? 3 times and each time I was victorious. Your only issue with the wizzinator is if someone is watching or if you are frisked beforehand. I recently quit smoking on June 30. I had a medical card and smoked quality weed daily for the last 3 years. It took me 40 days to drop clean and Im an active hooper.

Use ready clean. Buy 2 bottles.
  • _God_
    Options
    i
    I've used synthetic ? 3 times and each time I was victorious. Your only issue with the wizzinator is if someone is watching or if you are frisked beforehand. I recently quit smoking on June 30. I had a medical card and smoked quality weed daily for the last 3 years. It took me 40 days to drop clean and Im an active hooper.

Use ready clean. Buy 2 bottles.

Got you fam I been smokin gas like 7 yrs straight everyday
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Go get you some clean ? the night b4(if its from a girl make sure she's not pregnant). But preferably that morning if possible.

Put it in a temperature bottle from one of those cheap synthetic ? kits. Its $12-$20....

Put it in the microwave for 12-15 seconds. After that, the temp on your bottle should read 100 degrees. If its higher just let the bottle cool off until it reads 100(it may take 5-10 minutes).

Shake the warming bag from the fake ? kit, wrap it around the back of you temperature bottle with a rubber band. That way YOU KNOW your ? is the right temp. You wont have to use a condom or keep it tucked under your nuts. You can put in your socks, above your ankle.

That'll keep your clean ? between 90-100 degrees for at least 2 hours.

Just had my brother do that to get his job last friday. Old proven method

It works

Facts bro

I have nothing against synthetic ? . Most of the time they work but sometimes, some labs can read that ? .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »

Yep, this helped me get my last job. I was lucky enough to flush the condom down the toilet and since so many people were being drug tested in the clinic (some ghetto ass mufuckas was there talking loud), thankfully no one heard me flush the condom and duct tape down the toilet lol
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just copped a whizzonator, ain't used it yet tho. Anybody know about how easy it is to pass using one?
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yeah and my guy used the old clean ? in a condom under the nutts trick, they hit him with the temperature not being right, he didn't get the gig. Had me spooked too.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go get you some clean ? the night b4(if its from a girl make sure she's not pregnant). But preferably that morning if possible.

Put it in a temperature bottle from one of those cheap synthetic ? kits. Its $12-$20....

Put it in the microwave for 12-15 seconds. After that, the temp on your bottle should read 100 degrees. If its higher just let the bottle cool off until it reads 100(it may take 5-10 minutes).

Shake the warming bag from the fake ? kit, wrap it around the back of you temperature bottle with a rubber band. That way YOU KNOW your ? is the right temp. You wont have to use a condom or keep it tucked under your nuts. You can put in your socks, above your ankle.

That'll keep your clean ? between 90-100 degrees for at least 2 hours.

Just had my brother do that to get his job last friday. Old proven method

It works

Facts bro

I have nothing against synthetic ? . Most of the time they work but sometimes, some labs can read that ? .

That's mad helpful, props...
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last ? test I done the cup had a thermometer on it so they could check if it was the right temp that ? leaves your body at.

So using someone else's ? would really work in that case as it would be a lot colder.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just read the other posts. Didn't realise there were temp maintaining kits. That's pretty cool.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I made a drug test thread, I think plap did too

Matter fact I just took a drug test about 3 weeks ago, I passed that ? on a prayer smh
  • _God_
    Options
    I made a drug test thread, I think plap did too

Matter fact I just took a drug test about 3 weeks ago, I passed that ? on a prayer smh

How u pass
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    You can have them ? in a cup and have them pour it into a visine bottle. Make sure it's a big one though. Tuck under nuts to get the body temp and if your being watched you can just Squirt the ? in there and ? in the toilet

Visine Bottle not going to get you to the line. Use the small baby oil bottles , just make sure that you clean it out first.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So where we at on this?? Did TS pass??

Homie told me other day his friend smoked that MORNING of a work related drug test, and PASSED! LOL With not doing anything to mask it! lol