Options
2»

Comments

• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    So where we at on this?? Did TS pass??

Homie told me other day his friend smoked that MORNING of a work related drug test, and PASSED! LOL With not doing anything to mask it! lol

I called them n told them I had improved ? to do n cudnt show up I needed more time , They gone call me back on the next group.

N last time I smoked the day before n passed without doing anything but that was just the grace of ?
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    KLICHE wrote: »
    So where we at on this?? Did TS pass??

Homie told me other day his friend smoked that MORNING of a work related drug test, and PASSED! LOL With not doing anything to mask it! lol

I called them n told them I had improved ? to do n cudnt show up I needed more time , They gone call me back on the next group.

N last time I smoked the day before n passed without doing anything but that was just the grace of ?

And your name is "_? _"... coincidence.. I think not!
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    @lou man u ever use that synthetic ? ?it's a couple different kinds of it, i copped some ? called monkey flask for this new gig, but I'm guessing cuz the job was in management didn't even have to test,

Which is GOAT,but never got to use it
    That Monkey Flask works. It's one of the newest companies out there that the labs don't know about. I use to work on the water and it is mandatory for every water transportation job to get randoms that's regulated by the Coast Guard. The Coast Guard doesn't do the testing but they employ these sub companies to do the testing for them. Monkey Flask comes with these hand warmers so you can keep the synthetic ? between 90-100 degrees. They're unreliable tho. I had to heat the synthetic ? in a microwave before I got tested. To prepare for randoms, i carried Monkey flask synthetic ? bottle with me everyday in a heat warming glove inside my cargo pants pocket.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? tryna play me how this end up in the powder room
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess ill be the first to ask.. Why is this in the powder room?