Visions of the blessed hope!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I had a revelation last night and it was so awesome. I was laying down and I was just thinking about the end of days and our Lord Jesus Christ when all of a sudden I started to wail and cry uncontrollably. I couldn't even contain myself. I didn't understand it at first, but then I saw a bright light in my mind while I was wailing and weeping. I then felt comforted in my spirit and I realized that I was weeping tears of rejoicing, joy, and gladness because I was in the presence of ? ! My Savior had returned and I was weeping, wailing, and rejoicing because my great ? and Savior had returned! The marrieage supper of the lamb is what I was thinking about when I knew that the Lord had come back. I just kept hearing the words, "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you". It was so awesome! It's was amazing.

What a joy it will be when the Lord appears the 2nd time. For all those who love ? , this is the day that we are all looking foward too. My goodness, I can't even describe how awesome I felt. I was at peace with ? . I was expecting His return. I wanted His return. I wanted to be with Him!

I just wailed and wailed. I was saying Hosanna! Hosanna! What an experience. Whenever this day comes I will wail and weep for ? knows how long. I just want to weep at His feet. I just want to wail in His ? . Just to see the Lord face will break me down into uncontrablle tears. Wow. What a prospect! What hope. What joy! What fellowship. What a great ? we serve!

"11For the grace of ? that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 12Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; 13Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great ? and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 14Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."

Titus 2:11-14