Car Audio

Options
Stew
Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
Did a search, couldnt find anything recent for this but as some of you may know I got my woofers and amp stolen a few weeks ago and thats basically the only system Ive had for about 15 years so I never really had to be hip on car audio cause my ? always sounded great and only had to tweek my amp a few times. Been trying to forget about the ? and give it some time but riding around in my truck with factory speakers or my headphones aint the business lol So trynna see what yall got, know about the woofer game, maybe point me in the right direction or others.

This isnt my pic but its the exact same box I had with 12' Pioneers to go along with a 600 Watt Kenwood Amp in a small SUV.

182496306_dual-12quot-pioneer-600w-subwoofers-in-pro-bend-r-t-.jpg

Ive been searching around for it but It doesnt seem like theyre that accessible anymore. Went to a fancy car audio spot the other day and guy gave me the run down on why Bandpass boxes arent that good yadda yadda, cool thats fine I dont need the same ? , I never used woofers to compete or out shine another ? or whatever just like my music louder than most. He suggested some JL Audio joints like this

639x426xjl_audio_cp212-w0v3_angle-right.jpg.pagespeed.ic.yUtLlgARR0.jpg

Now keep in mind this place is a spot where stars come in and get their ? customized with top notch ? or whatever so I dont know If he's just trying to get me to buy the best ? they got or what but whatever thats why Im here. Not really trying to pay A1 prices for a system, just want some nice decent ? thats not gonna break down on me for whatever reason. Figured If my last ? lasted me 15 years with no problems I should be able to find some other ? that will do the same.

Comments