• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    JokerKing
    Gee as Reason Mod would be ? hilarious
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @_Jay_ I cant figure out how to use my new mod powers.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    Stewart little
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Other
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

All I see is ip addresses. Wtf
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Other

It's cause y'all haven't sent your nudes to @kai and me for final mod approval
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Other
    MsSouthern wrote: »

It's cause y'all haven't sent your nudes to @kai and me for final mod approval

K, brb I'm gonna put my meat in you and kai's inbox
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Other
    Infamous4 something, ? lame af. Removes reactions and edits post. Contributes nothing but feelings and gifs.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Infamous4 something, ? lame af. Removes reactions and edits post. Contributes nothing but feelings and gifs.

Your response to these allegations?

@infamous114
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

Your response to these allegations?

@infamous114

Lol buddy's caught feelings cause I've made look like the ? that he is time after time.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Other
    ? a cornball. He hates when I give him a feelings and reaction stalks me. He must want barts nuts.
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Other
    Aight ? ? , keep editing and deleting post like the ? ? you are smh. I'm done.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Other
    Mikeyformod

Anyone but that ? ? infeelings. No point in saying ? else cause he just gonna catch feelings and delete post and reactions.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Keep crying, you lame ? lol.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My first suggestion would be to put a legal disclaimer before entering donkey with age verification for 18+ Then I would allow everything to go down and let donkey be the purge type of forum it was meant to be. If you're easily offended, take your ass to G&S.

In addition, I would suggest that the mods be held fully responsible to make sure no poster's personal information or photos be leaked without consent. Violators would be banished. Every poster in donkey would get this protection.

I'd also campaign to bring back the Wtf button and the original emoticons.

I also have some ideas about how these points we earn should be interpreted into some actual monetary value since our mental contributions are driving traffic to the site...

Add illpix & cheapseats to that & you got my vote.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    O I ain't the only 1 that knows that ? ass white Mexican ? infamous b abusin his mod powers.....there is no way a ? ass ? like infamous should b a mod cuz that weirdo ? b following male posters like a ? hitting reactions like a ? ....then when u hit that ? ass ? wit a negative reaction back that ? b erasing the reaction & that ? b deleting posts after talkin ? .....? that ? ass white Mexican ? infamous!
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Other
    gee757 wrote: »
    O I ain't the only 1 that knows that ? ass white Mexican ? infamous b abusin his mod powers.....there is no way a ? ass ? like infamous should b a mod cuz that weirdo ? b following male posters like a ? hitting reactions like a ? ....then when u hit that ? ass ? wit a negative reaction back that ? b erasing the reaction & that ? b deleting posts after talkin ? .....? that ? ass white Mexican ? infamous!

Yea I kinda figured that he's just a lame ? with mod powers. He post like a no ? getting fat ? with no friends so I'll put it passed me. He'll probably cry white tears and delete our post or click feelings once he reads this.
  • gee757
    Options

Yea I kinda figured that he's just a lame ? with mod powers. He post like a no ? getting fat ? with no friends so I'll put it passed me. He'll probably cry white tears and delete our post or click feelings once he reads this.

Preach...Lol@ fat cracka...... I seen this ? ass white Mexican ? on Twitter gossiping bout a male poster on here like a ? .....who ever gave this weirdo male stalkin ? ass ? infamous mod powers needs they head checked.....there is no way a ? ass ? like infamous should b mod & like u said his ? ass is probably gonna abuse his mod powers again & delete the truth like a ? ..
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern
    Lmao yeah! ? infamous!
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Other

Preach...Lol@ fat cracka...... I seen this ? ass white Mexican ? on Twitter gossiping bout a male poster on here like a ? .....who ever gave this weirdo male stalkin ? ass ? infamous mod powers needs they head checked.....there is no way a ? ass ? like infamous should b mod & like u said his ? ass is probably gonna abuse his mod powers again & delete the truth like a ? ..

CS @ the bolded except I don't wanna know what that ? looks like irl. I realized something was wrong with this ? ? once he started rage stalking me in the knicks thread in cheap seats to click feelings. His post sounds like a cornball ass ? especially when he calls me "buddy". Eventually, I started seeing his pattern of posting gifs or just sounding plain ? . Once I mentioned that I was gonna kick him in ? and he caught feelings, I put 2 and 2 together then realized...

Hero-Charles-Ramsey-Dead-Giveaway-Reaction-Gif.gif

He/She's a Mexican ? in real life that was castrated of it's manhood to become a ? so that's why it's post sound so ? -like. I think Greg gave it the mod spot to express sympathy towards it's kind of people.
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Other

Yup

• gee757
    Options
    @BangEm_Bart c that fat white Mexican ? infamous is n here deleting ? like a ?
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Other
    Yup, ? ? catching feelings.
  • gee757
    Options
    @bart Yeah u called it..? that fat white Mexican ? infamous ? ass