If more African Americans were Jews it wouldn't be this way.

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to the Torah, the prophets, the Gospels and the writings of the Apostles, the Most High has not forgotten His people and will deliver us from our captivity as He has done time and time again.

Except this time, He is not taking the tares with the wheat. Only if you believe and accept the teachings of the Christ, then you'll be able to enter into the kingdom. And we know the teachings of the Christ are The Way, the Truth, and the Life, I.E. a true follower of the LAW. Which can be summed up to two commandments, have faith in the most high ? and love your neighbor as yourself. Only a perverse generation would deny that that is the truth of what ? wants from us. Under this mantra, our nation will never fall again and it will truly be heaven on earth.

QAM YASHARALLA
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I descend from Benin Yoruba.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Why is the Jewish Messiah taking so long to come along....? How many years has it been since the Torah was written, is the Jewish messiah a fantasy or is he pre-occupied with something?

Also, where was it during the Holocaust?
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Why is the Jewish Messiah taking so long to come along....? How many years has it been since the Torah was written, is the Jewish messiah a fantasy or is he pre-occupied with something?

Maybe the Messiah will greet you "at the gates" and give you the "run down" on everything
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2015
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

Maybe the Messiah will greet you "at the gates" and give you the "run down" on everything

Why can't it answer my questions now though lol.....but if I gotta die first to get these answers, then maybe I'll convert in the afterlife. Assuming some other ? doesn't come to me first. Whichever ? impresses me the most, gets to win my love.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RELIGION THREADS ARE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNN :D
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why can't it answer my questions now though lol.....but if I gotta die first to get these answers, then maybe I'll convert in the afterlife. Assuming some other ? doesn't come to me first. Whichever ? impresses me the most, gets to win my love.

Maybe ? simply doesn't like you
  • phukkyou2
    edited October 2015
    People need to be foreal. If Christ really did come then the World & Everybody in it would be doing better right now. Rich or Poor, White, Brown, or Black, ? or Het

We gotta stop playing Mental Gymnastics with Spirituality knowing the Clear & Blatant modifications to The Word and Yeshua/Yahweh
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2015
    zzombie wrote: »

So how come Jews have been unable to answer my same question? I've spoken to Black Israelities and cracka Jews, none of whom could answer my question either. ? doesn't like Jews either I guess.

Considering what went down during the Holocaust and how Jews are getting run over with cars and stabbed up in Israel, ? probably likes them less then me.
  • zzombie
    People need to be foreal. If Christ really did come then the World & Everybody in it would be doing better right now. Rich or Poor, White, Brown, or Black, ? or Het

We gotta stop playing Mental Gymnastics with Spirituality knowing the Clear & Blatant modifications to The Word and Yeshua/Yahweh

Christ didn't come to save your ass he came to save your soul. The ass savings is coming later
  • zzombie

So how come Jews have been unable to answer my same question? I've spoken to Black Israelities and cracka Jews, none of whom could answer my question either. ? doesn't like Jews either I guess.

Considering what went down during the Holocaust and how Jews are getting run over with cars and stabbed up in Israel, ? probably likes them less then me.

Most people have the wrong expectations and they want their questions answered their way they want their vain prayers answered. Some people try to manipulate ? with their prayers.

The purpose of prayer is to align yourself with what ? wants for you. It's not about what you want because as a believer what you want should be what he wants.
  • phukkyou2
    Zombie you're a False Prophet and a Jew.

You say what G-d is really trying to say and you have your own philosophies of him. Everything about you says False Prophet Jew. You make ? wanna turn away from G-d
  • zzombie

You say what G-d is really trying to say and you have your own philosophies of him. Everything about you says False Prophet Jew. You make ? wanna turn away from G-d

I am not a Jew nor do I claim to be a prophet.

So stop your nonsense.
  • Ajackson17
    This is hilarious. Whats a jew?
  • phukkyou2

So stop your nonsense.

And foolz don't claim to be ? Made but they're ? Made.

Your views and the way you come to those conclusions are very Judist. Because they're philosophies, not actual written Rules by Tha One.

And in doing so you present yourself as a sortve Prophet or Authority.

Everything you represent is Judaism. I told you a long time ago that your Soul is more in tune with Islam (or Judaism) and you don't even realize it..... or maybe you do? ?
  • phukkyou2
    Judaism is a Mass Witness Account of G-d sprinkled with encouraging "independent" ideologies and living Positive as well as looking out for your Community (and G-d's earth).

If that doesn't sound logical then I don't know what is
  • Ajackson17
    I never witness a ? before, but taking care of the community, being positive for it, and protecting our community and their interests and our most prized possession our children.
  • phukkyou2
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I never witness a ? before, but taking care of the community, being positive for it, and protecting our community and their interests and our most prized possession our children.

They witnessed G-d over 3000 years ago and never pretended like they have since then or claim anything else otherwise.
  • Ajackson17

They witnessed G-d over 3000 years ago and never pretended like they have since then or claim anything else otherwise.

Welp, I haven't so until I do we'll just go with protecting our communities.
  • phukkyou2

If you say so. But your "Darkskinned Pass" doesn't get you out of this one
  • Ajackson17

If you say so. But your "Darkskinned Pass" doesn't get you out of this one

Okay...whatever that means.
  • zzombie

So stop your nonsense.

Your views and the way you come to those conclusions are very Judist. Because they're philosophies, not actual written Rules by Tha One.

Everything you represent is Judaism. I told you a long time ago that your Soul is more in tune with Islam (or Judaism) and you don't even realize it..... or maybe you do? ?

You are a ? mad man. If you want me to quote scripture just say so because nothing I've said in this thread is a unique religious philosophy it's right from scripture
  • phukkyou2

So stop your nonsense.

You are a ? mad man. If you want me to quote scripture just say so because nothing I've said in this thread is a unique religious philosophy it's right from scripture

that's the thing. thats alotta words and contradictions for One to convey as the end all be all. I could believe em. Something is off about this Life ? , somethin like that happening doesn't surprise me.

what also doesn't suprise me is that the true Messiah described hasn't came yet. I mean, all of this cant be for nothin. A G-d wouldn't want something like this given to his "Chosen" as his Son's offering that's supposed to be rooted in Love & Posititivity & Unity. Regardless of Background or Color this isn't a place for anybody

The indication of the Messiah desbribed wouldnt get down like that
  • zzombie

So stop your nonsense.

that's the thing. thats alotta words and contradictions for One to convey as the end all be all. I could believe em. Something is off about this Life ? , somethin like that happening doesn't surprise me.

what also doesn't suprise me is that the true Messiah described hasn't came yet. I mean, all of this cant be for nothin. A G-d wouldn't want something like this given to his "Chosen" as his Son's offering that's supposed to be rooted in Love & Posititivity & Unity. Regardless of Background or Color this isn't a place for anybody

The indication of the Messiah desbribed wouldnt get down like that

? would you stop your rambling nonsense I've already told you the liquor and weed massacred your brain. You are not making any sense at all
  • phukkyou2
    I am making sense. And so do The Jews.

The Jews know that the true Messiah hasn't come, they're the ones who wrote about "him" in the first place. I believe that History has shown them to be more favored than most of them would like to admit [all considered] and that the seniority they have should account for something.

And so if The Messiah truly had come, then you wouldn't be trying to convince us to stop ? Asian women