If more African Americans were Jews it wouldn't be this way.

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Israel misunderstood the promise/contract and that's the reason for so many on them being confused about what the messiah was coming to accomplish.

You are wrong. ? promised Israel the land to time indefinite.

LORD said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him, "Now lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward; 15for all the land which you see, I will give it to you and to your descendants forever.

This wasn't a new heaven or a new Earth. That is why they say Israel broke the covenant with Jesus. That is not true because Jesus wasn't fulfilling the covenant arrangement given to the Israelites by ? . The Israelites weren't performing false worship. You can't take the statement of a few people at Jesus's trial by the Romans to represent the view of all Jews when they said we have no king but Caesar. No evidence that the Jews of the Second temple ever broke the covenant arrangement with ? . Lots of Evidence that they were abandoned by ? despite his promises.

Yes they did preform false worship by not having their hearts in it and just going through the motions, they even had money changers at the temple thus desecrating the temples. All these things they did many times in the past. And ? punished them but brought a chosen remnant back into the land he promised just like how today the Jewish people are back in the land he promised them

Seriously they didn't have their hearts in it and were going through the motions? That's why ? abandoned them. They fought for over 500 years the ruling authority for their autonomy. They had been fighting wars with the ruling nation since the Greeks. The Macabean wars all the way up to Masada. Trust me if you commit suicide after the Romans pull off a Miracle of engineering like ? was on their side you you were all in. If not all of those people would have subjugated themselves to Cesar. They didn't because they believe with all their heart ? was going to deliver them. I don't get it the Christian Greek Scriptures fail the test worst than the Hebrew scriptures and that entire Hebrew scriptures admittedly by all is 90% hogwash. Yet we scare people with the thought that their eternal salvation is hindering on them believing. Sorry but you CAN'T HOLD PEOPLE TO ACCOUNT WITHOUT SOME ACCOUNTABILITY THAT'S MY MESSAGE TO JESUS or whoever wants to condemn me to hell.

? did not abandon them. He PUNISHED THEM and TREATED them according to the covenant that he made with there ancestors. The israelites did all manner of ? they should not have done

If ? decides to throw your ass in hell there is nothing you can do about it, lucky for you he is merciful so you can escape hell if you really want to. Who do you think you are??? ? OWES no one accountability he can do what he wants with who he wants how he wants, once again we are lucky he is merciful.

WHAT TEST??? The flawed nonsense you have talked about in this thread and others
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See this is the part that I see illogical and when his creations begin to act like him they called him evil. This is why I don't think man has ever dealt with any creator.
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

Fails the test of rational thinking, morality, and factual evidence. You see in order for Jesus to form a new covenant you had to break the old covenant or contract. You can't go in the past after the second temple was built because ? forgave them. So what did they do in order for ? to break the contract? That's the test of authenticity of belief. Faith without works is dead. You can't have faith in something that is not only illogical but doesn't meet the scrutiny of factual evidence. So how can ? condemn me to hell if I don't believe when he's lying and or hasn't kept his promises in the past? He can't that would be unloving, unjust, and wrong. The House of ? would be truly Divided as Jesus said because the Devil would have better morality than ? .
  • zzombie
    Options

Fails the test of rational thinking, morality, and factual evidence. You see in order for Jesus to form a new covenant you had to break the old covenant or contract. You can't go in the past after the second temple was built because ? forgave them. So what did they do in order for ? to break the contract? That's the test of authenticity of belief. Faith without works is dead. You can't have faith in something that is not only illogical but doesn't meet the scrutiny of factual evidence. So how can ? condemn me to hell if I don't believe when he's lying and or hasn't kept his promises in the past? He can't that would be unloving, unjust, and wrong. The House of ? would be truly Divided as Jesus said because the Devil would have better morality than ? .

You don't have to break an old contract to sign a new one. The new contract was made but it doesn't invalidate the old , a Jew can be forgiven his sin if he follows the old way in truth and in heart.

? has kept all his promises, which includes punishment for the Israelites not worshipping him the way he told them to.
  • rodneyskinner
    Options

You don't have to break an old contract to sign a new one. The new contract was made but it doesn't invalidate the old , a Jew can be forgiven his sin if he follows the old way in truth and in heart.

? has kept all his promises, which includes punishment for the Israelites not worshipping him the way he told them to.

He didn't he promised the Israelites after they returned from exile a perfect land and it never happened.
  • zzombie
    Options

He didn't he promised the Israelites after they returned from exile a perfect land and it never happened.

If they obeyed and worshipped him correctly WE see all the way up to jesus time that they kept failing.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The so-called Blacks, Latinos and Native Americans are the real Israelites that the Bible speaks of

The Bible is a history and law book for us, "Jesus" is our King and He came to saved Israel, not all the people in the world

one of the many examples in the scriptures

Matthew 15
    22And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. 23But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. 24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Same story but from Mark
    Mark 7
    25For a certain woman, whose young daughter had an unclean spirit, heard of him, and came and fell at his feet: 26The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter. 27But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs.

• Black Boy King
    Options
    Romans 9
    3For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 4Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of ? , and the promises

Romans 11
    1I say then, Hath ? cast away his people? ? forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to ? against Israel, saying, 3Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 4But what saith the answer of ? unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. 5Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    o and this kid zombie goes back on ignore after this post, i just like destroying his foolish arguments every now and again

You don't have to break an old contract to sign a new one. The new contract was made but it doesn't invalidate the old
    false

Hebrews 8
    7For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

13In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

The new covenant takes the good from the old covenant and throws the rest of it out, such as the animal sacrifices and having the priesthood be reserved to the Levites. Man proved that both of these were not perfect and could/would be exploited by evil men.

In layman terms, he didn't "throw out the baby with the bath water" but kept the love aspect of the covenant and his promise that he gave Abraham's chosen bloodline (Abraham to Isaac to Jacob/Israel and his 12 sons/tribes) that are to last forever
  • zzombie
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I don't argue or debate with Hebrew israelites anymore those dress wearing road warrior looking idiots are beyond help
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    I don't argue or debate with Hebrew israelites anymore those dress wearing road warrior looking idiots are beyond help
    finally, A Post We Can Agree On
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Never wore a "Hebrew road warrior" garb. You think all believing Israelites play dress up?

Y'all boys elementary
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Never wore a "Hebrew road warrior" garb. You think all believing Israelites play dress up?

Y'all boys elementary

I wish there was a serious dialogue about Judaism like there is with Christianity. There's so much confusion out there
  • rodneyskinner
    Options

If they obeyed and worshipped him correctly WE see all the way up to jesus time that they kept failing.

Name specifically what they did to not worship him correctly post exile?
  • zzombie
    Options

man read the whole book of malachi
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Why always refer to the ? from literally Thousands of years ago instead of Today?

• rodneyskinner
    edited November 2015
    Options

Well ? allowed the Temple to be destroyed again. And a Temple was even erected to Zeus and they sacrifieced pigs. It wasn't the Jews though. The Jews revolted for their freedom and thus they got Hannukah. So what happened after they rededicated the Temple. They need nothing to break the covenant. Malicah lists trivial things.
  • zzombie
    Options

Well ? allowed the Temple to be destroyed again. And a Temple was even erected to Zeus and they sacrifieced pigs. It wasn't the Jews though. The Jews revolted for their freedom and thus they got Hannukah. So what happened after they rededicated the Temple. They need nothing to break the covenant. Malicah lists trivial things.

No nothing in malachi is trivial because ? cannot be fooled.
  • phukkyou2
    Options

So why does Satan exist? And how did he exist to be?
  • zzombie
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

Satan exist for the same reason me and you do
  • phukkyou2
    Options

And why is that?
  • zzombie
    Options

And why is that?

? made us
  • phukkyou2
    Options

And why is that?

? made us

That's not an answer
  • zzombie
    Options

And why is that?

? made us

That's not an answer
    ? what are you asking me???? you wanted to know why satan exist and i told you ? created him and us what do you really want to know.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So....any theories on what the Jewish messiah is doing right now? Its been a pretty long time since the Torah's been written.....