What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

I almost got fired yesterday.....

124»

Replies

• 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    @700 youre in my city and nigga you didnt check in? thats a violation and we gone have to g check you. and you got to be a dumb muthafucka to not quit smoking so you could get a job at ford. nigga we dont like your type in the ville. go back to florida.

lol

who tf you supposed to be?

and ill happily leave, this city wack as fuck

the whole city

bet you wouldnt say that in the west. or parkchill, or the beech. and definitely not victory. be for real @700

yall know the city wack as fuck

quit playing

@700 damn bruh you wrong. if i wasnt on probo i would bring the choppa to shivley and light your ass up with this banana clip.

lol

damn thats fucked up
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @700 youre in my city and nigga you didnt check in? thats a violation and we gone have to g check you. and you got to be a dumb muthafucka to not quit smoking so you could get a job at ford. nigga we dont like your type in the ville. go back to florida.

lol

the whole city

bet you wouldnt say that in the west. or parkchill, or the beech. and definitely not victory. be for real @700

quit playing

@700 damn bruh you wrong. if i wasnt on probo i would bring the choppa to shivley and light your ass up with this banana clip.

lol

damn thats fucked up

i know bruh. but you know i aint bustin a grape out here
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I hate MsSouthern, her 'I'm never wrong' attitude, and her and kats reaction spam, yall racist Lmao.
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol

the whole city

quit playing

lol

damn thats fucked up

Lol shit the rest of yo city is

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    every time theres a new post i think you actually got fired
    trust no one, just my sig
    Lurkristocrat
    edited November 2015
    riddlerap wrote: »
    every time theres a new post i think you actually got fired

Honky ass Cracka.....

gnsineedpussy
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol

the whole city

quit playing

lol

damn thats fucked up

i know bruh. its wild but we gon be alright. you going to the club my nig? 2 lounge is suppose to be poppin this saturday

lol

the whole city

quit playing

lol

damn thats fucked up

i know bruh. its wild but we gon be alright. you going to the club my nig? 2 lounge is suppose to be poppin this saturday

Hell naw, i only been out once since i been here

I went to legends on a friday, i prolly wont go nowhere else until thanksgiving

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JokerKing wrote: »
    JokerKing wrote: »
    I used to work at ups.

Bullshit huh

I'm bout to quit this shit

The one here in austin had some hoes in that bitch. That motherfucker was a big ole soap opera

Yea it's some hoes in this one, but you right this shit is a big ass soap opera and it trips me out

I'm a nigga that's been running the streets for a long time and to see some of the meaningless drama go on in there is crazy

People actually take shipping boxes that fuckin serious, like it's always some drama for no reason

That shit is crazy to me

real talk
124»