OFFICIAL 2015-2016 CHICAGO BULLS THREAD

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Noah is done
    Explain... Done how?

He gonna be done playing for the Bulls if he dont get PT & is free agent at end of year

Noah is declining rapidly, why wouldn't you want him gone. Dude looks lost and there is a better player that's not getting any court time because Noah is taking it based of name recognition
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Noah is done
    Explain... Done how?

He gonna be done playing for the Bulls if he dont get PT & is free agent at end of year

Noah is declining rapidly, why wouldn't you want him gone. Dude looks lost and there is a better player that's not getting any court time because Noah is taking it based of name recognition

If Noah is declining rapidly,

Can somone explain what Gasol is doing?

Pau is 5yrs older and plays year round overseas. Yes he has a better offense game but Noah is a much better defender & rebounder (not to mention has heart).

Pau Niko frontline we will be ? on the boards all year. And niko is the better offense threat between those 2 imo.
  • TheGOAT
    GM 4 win vs Magic (3-1)
    CSxjmaBVEAADKto.jpg
    CSxjqWWVEAEdJB3.jpg
  • TheGOAT
    Niko currently has 2nd most 3s made in the league. Only Steph Curry has more
  • TheGOAT
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015

Yea, both Rose and Jimmy have been getting on Niko this season. Jimmy was really on his ass since last season's playoffs.

The guy has a ton of potential though. I'm rooting for him.
  • TheGOAT
    Yeah Niko is doing great but if would stop the unnecessary pump fakes he cpuld have even more fg opportunities.
  • TheGOAT
    GM 5 blowout loss to Hornets (3-2)
    CS76eBPUAAENVEP.jpg
    CS76ewIUAAE-pNh.jpg
  • TheGOAT
    edited November 2015
  • TheGOAT
    Rose only been to FT line twice in 3 games
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man something big gotta shake up in a major way. Soon. Rose heart ain't in it no more.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't watched the last 3 games. Is Rose being passive? I think they're going to trade Noah, Pau, or Taj if the team struggles. Noah and Taj have been struggling so far.
  • TheGOAT
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    I haven't watched the last 3 games. Is Rose being passive? I think they're going to trade Noah, Pau, or Taj if the team struggles. Noah and Taj have been struggling so far.

Rose has been a non factor. He says he still has double vision so he not shooting but at the same time hes not driving.

I can def see one of the bigs going before the trade deadline, especially with Portis on the team. But I doubt it would be Pau. People love his non jumping, slow moving, defensive liability ass.

Don't see Noah resigning after his demotion so I would guess he would be the Bulls 1st option to trade if that occurs.

Noah never been an offensive threat but hes been solid on boards when hes in. I wouldn't say hes been struggling.
  • J.J._Evans
    Rose has not been getting any calls when he's been fouled while driving to the basket and his face is not fully healed yet.

If he would have waited until his face fully healed, the white Chicago sports media would have sicked their message board puppies on him. Now that he's come back on time and is playing poorly because he's not healed, the white Chicago sports media is still attacking him with their message board puppies.

The guy can't win in this situation.
  • TheGOAT
    The race card?

Really?
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The race card?

Really?

Sports media here especially Sports Radio hates Rose now. Only person that sticks up for him is Sam Smith, he doesn't understand why Rose gets so much hate, when athletes say the same ? in interviews.
  • TheGOAT
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    The race card?

Really?

Sports media here especially Sports Radio hates Rose now. Only person that sticks up for him is Sam Smith, he doesn't understand why Rose gets so much hate, when athletes say the same ? in interviews.

Sports media and fans have hated on Rose for about 2 seasons now.

Most of it has been unjustified but it has nothing to do with him being black
  • J.J._Evans
    edited November 2015
    The race card?

Really?

Who are the main culprits in the Chicago sports media that began attacking him?..........Bernstein, Silvy, Jurko, Defalco, Cowley are all white guys.

They have been leading the charge and using message boards to push the diehards against Rose.

I'm not saying that it's all about race, but those white guys that I named went after Rose way harder than Patrick Kane. Patrick Kane had already been in tons of trouble even before the recent ? case, yet he seemed to get a pass from Chicago sports media for years.
  • TheGOAT
    A "diehard" shouldn't be swayed or even pay attention to lame reporters trying to write attention grabbing headlines.

Sam Smith
    KC Johnson
    Nick Friedell
    Chuck Garfien
    Cody Westerlund

are my main sources I check for. Oh they are all white too and don't have an anti Rose agenda

This the NBA the whole ? league is black.

Rose gets hate from fans and media for being injury prone plain and simple. And so far he has sucked this year... Hopefully that changes
  • TheGOAT
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    The race card?

Really?
    I'm not saying that it's all about race, but those white guys that I named went after Rose way harder than Patrick Kane. Patrick Kane had already been in tons of trouble even before the recent ? case, yet he seemed to get a pass from Chicago sports media for years.

The masses don't care about hockey
  • J.J._Evans
    A "diehard" shouldn't be swayed or even pay attention to lame reporters trying to write attention grabbing headlines.

Sam Smith
    KC Johnson
    Nick Friedell
    Chuck Garfien
    Cody Westerlund

are my main sources I check for. Oh they are all white too and don't have an anti Rose agenda

This the NBA the whole ? league is black.

Rose gets hate from fans and media for being injury prone plain and simple. And so far he has sucked this year... Hopefully that changes

Some diehards are easily swayed by a message board and/or what they hear on the radio. BTW, Friedell pretty much goes along with whatever Silvy & Defalco believes.

As I said above, there is no denying the way that Patrick Kane has been handled by those guys that I named, compared to how they've handled Derrick Rose. It's been night and day (pun intended).
  • J.J._Evans
    The race card?

Really?

The Chicago Blackhawks are just as big as the Bulls in Chicago.

Bears
    Cubs
    Bulls
    Blackhawks

Sox
  • TheGOAT
  • J.J._Evans

I guarantee you that the guys I mentioned, along with their designated message boards, are probably attacking Rose as I type.

ESPN should have never allowed Windhurst to come on air and start an unsubstantiated rumor like that anyway. He didn't even pretend to have sources. He told Mike & Mike that it was just his opinion.

Now, Rose is getting hammered for it.
  • TheGOAT
    The race card?

Really?

The Chicago Blackhawks are just as big as the Bulls in Chicago.

Bears
    Cubs
    Bulls
    Blackhawks

Sox

Not with my folk

Sure they big but put bulls playoff game opposite blackhawks & bulls get more ratings.

Plus these newspaper reporters write for the whole country and internet views.

Hockey aint grabbin headlines like NBA