11 years ago San Andreas hit the PS2

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KINGEC wrote: »
    gh0st wrote: »
    man i lost 2 controllers to that ? flight school smh

Lol. see I never had a problem with the flight school. Actually had got all gold. Probably due to playing other flight Sims like air/ace combat before. *shrug*

But ? zero and that got damn RC plane ? ass mission.

Trill ? .

Cold part is I had the PS2 then converted to Xbox in between the PS2 and Xbox release dates. Its waaaaay easier on Xbox for some odd reason. I couldn't beat that ? on the PS2 for nothing.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    KINGEC wrote: »

Lol. see I never had a problem with the flight school. Actually had got all gold. Probably due to playing other flight Sims like air/ace combat before. *shrug*

But ? zero and that got damn RC plane ? ass mission.

Trill ? .

Cold part is I had the PS2 then converted to Xbox in between the PS2 and Xbox release dates. Its waaaaay easier on Xbox for some odd reason. I couldn't beat that ? on the PS2 for nothing.

Yeah I think its because they lowered the difficulty by the time the XBox/PC versions came out. I remember reading they did that because there were many complaints about it 'Cause the original PS2 version of that mission was ? ridiculous.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

i cant even begin to tell yall how hype i was for this game.

took 2 days off at red lobster for it.

oh what a time.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aka40Cal wrote: »
    I have the funniest story behind this game. Me and my cousin both had an Xbox and we were so hyped that this game had finally dropped for the console. So finally my cousin had some money to buy the game. We hit up the local flea market and we see the game. Now im all hype and whatnot because I can just borrow the game whenever I wanted, I can finally get to play San Andreas. My cousin is getting ready to buy the game now but just as we look and see it my cousin sees the 50 Cent: Bulletproof. This guy ultimately chose 50 Cent: Bulletproof > GTA San Andreas. When my cousin gave the dude his money and received Bulletproof I just stood there like

f.gif

Smh
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

Think I only had a hard time on the parts where you had to move through them rings with the helicopter in a certain amount of time. The hardest part for me was that RC airplane mission for that nerd. I had to peep a walk through on how to get back to the spot with enough fuel to land

the mission is called "supply lines" i beat it last night after playing it 10 times in a row" that was the most frustrating mission i've ever done in a gta game. the camera is ? . does this game have a health warning before you play it? there are people with certain conditions like high blood pressure and a mission like this will set that ? off. i hope whoever designed that mission got demoted to working in the mailroom and got a big paycut in their salary.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lost about a month out of my life to this game
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Receiving the jet pack was incredible..a blast flying with it. Greatest..game.. ever... made.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    was more a vice city fan.

but this ? will forever be goat not because of the game but because of a moment ill never forget chillin at my boys house playing this in the dark we squad deep (15 or so of us guys and girls) so i sitting/lay up in between my boys sister and her homegirl and her home girl starts to poke & rub her ass on a young LyricalBandit so i start to feel up and within seconds im finger bangin her on the low my homeboy sis seen what was happening and im a say she mustve felt some type away that she wasnt gettin attention cause she started beatin off Bandit few mins pass and im nuttin in my homies sis hands and wiping the rest on ol girls sweats like the young savage i was.

i end up hittin both months after and afew yrs after the other but i always tried to get the 3some to pop but broads ended up with that on and off friendship and would always talk ? about each other so never happened
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who else curiously ran up on the restricted area in the desert not knowing what it was and got clapped? Lol.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    Who else curiously ran up on the restricted area in the desert not knowing what it was and got clapped? Lol.

Me
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the funniest story behind this game. Me and my cousin both had an Xbox and we were so hyped that this game had finally dropped for the console. So finally my cousin had some money to buy the game. We hit up the local flea market and we see the game. Now im all hype and whatnot because I can just borrow the game whenever I wanted, I can finally get to play San Andreas. My cousin is getting ready to buy the game now but just as we look and see it my cousin sees the 50 Cent: Bulletproof. This guy ultimately chose 50 Cent: Bulletproof > GTA San Andreas. When my cousin gave the dude his money and received Bulletproof I just stood there like

f.gif

8FxEa.gif
  • So ILL
    So ILL wrote: »

Me

That was a ? seeing those 5 stars pop up for the first time lmao.
  • So ILL
    Man, I used to haul ass on that bike. I used to ride all through Ballas' hoods doing drive-bys on them ? .
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    I remember being at uni when San Andreas first came out. It was reading week so I had the week off and the plan was to go into town to pick up San Andreas on launch at HMV on Monday morning, play it for a few hours then jump on the three hour train to go back home to visit family... I didn't leave the house to go back home until Thursday. That game was like ? , I swear.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Yea, people still play this online on PC. Its a big ass community over thousands of players and ? .

I wish that they would of added the lowrider contest to GTA V with that last update.. its still not too late. Id be taking ? money. That and the club dancing ? . ? was hilarious how that ? would fall if you ? up on pressing the buttons lmao

1-gtasa01.gif

5-gtasa05.gif

I hated that dancing ? they was trying to catch that dance dance revolution wave. I had my lil cousin beat that ? the dancing was the only blemish on that game as far as i can remember.
  • The Recipe
    edited November 2015

f.gif

Your cousin must didnt play vice city. I was ? with fif major at the time and it wasnt even a consideration to get bulletproof over sa
  • Splackavelli
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Yea, people still play this online on PC. Its a big ass community over thousands of players and ? .

I wish that they would of added the lowrider contest to GTA V with that last update.. its still not too late. Id be taking ? money. That and the club dancing ? . ? was hilarious how that ? would fall if you ? up on pressing the buttons lmao

1-gtasa01.gif

5-gtasa05.gif

I hated that dancing ? they was trying to catch that dance dance revolution wave. I had my lil cousin beat that ? the dancing was the only blemish on that game as far as i can remember.

Loop

It's so easy though
  • The Recipe

1-gtasa01.gif

5-gtasa05.gif

Loop

It's so easy though

It wasnt about ease I didnt want to play dance revolution thats why I copped gta and not ddr lol
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That dancing ? reminds me of the yoga ? in gta5. Literally the only mission I've never passed due to a ? up analog.
  • Splackavelli

1-gtasa01.gif

5-gtasa05.gif

Loop

It's so easy though

It wasnt about ease I didnt want to play dance revolution thats why I copped gta and not ddr lol

damn well i guess yo must hate the lowrider minigame also. i like the dancing because i also like the club interior with the dancfloor , strobe lights, vending machines and arcade games you don't even have to go on a date to do it you can just step on the dance floor and dance with a random chick.
  • Splackavelli
    tumblr_mw0i2b6Hrn1s45g3to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mo5secqBAb1r3mipso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrqtps3A771qzx7rao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mliguvbPxk1s0aunxo1_1280.png

tumblr_nimdx1SCXQ1r7sijxo1_1280.gif

those shadows, is that the remastered version?