SC pig flips over & then slams a young black girl in class for being "verbally disruptive"...

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What can we do about this besides marching and protesting?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It just seems to be happening so much I am not sure if society is starting to ? or if it's engineered.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Yet ? killing other ? over Jordans...I know for one thing if it was my child, there will be blood #FTR

what do Jordans have to do with this?
    white ppl killing each other over allegations of witchcraft...

Idgaf about what white folks do, i'm addressing an audience of which i'm sure you're aware but continue with what you do best.

a white cop commits an assault and u feel the need to bring up 'black on black' crime because what?
    what was the point u were trying to convey to us blacks?

You really think that's what i'm driving at dude? I know you're a smart dude so look up the types of reasoning and choose one. I'm not surprised you'd expect me to make a point being as though you cleverly mete out one daily on the iC.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we should go Cliven Bundy?

4.25pg0117bundy-2.jpg

article-2603026-1D103FEC00000578-811_634x439.jpg

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    What can we do about this besides marching and protesting?

Naw

Let's get Farrakhan to get a march together and sing the ? spiritual songs of Kendrick Lamar.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yet ? killing other ? over Jordans...I know for one thing if it was my child, there will be blood #FTR

what do Jordans have to do with this?
    white ppl killing each other over allegations of witchcraft...

Idgaf about what white folks do, i'm addressing an audience of which i'm sure you're aware but continue with what you do best.

a white cop commits an assault and u feel the need to bring up 'black on black' crime because what?
    what was the point u were trying to convey to us blacks?

You really think that's what i'm driving at dude? I know you're a smart dude so look up the types of reasoning and choose one. I'm not surprised you'd expect me to make a point being as though you cleverly mete out one daily on the iC.

I was confused by u bringing up Jordans. I am seeking clarity. we can drop it, if u do not wish to clarify.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    we should go Cliven Bundy?

4.25pg0117bundy-2.jpg

article-2603026-1D103FEC00000578-811_634x439.jpg

That would be a call to the nation gaurd, shootout, arrests, investigations leading to more arrest from “co conspirators", siezed computers and house raids.

As well as a task force to make sure to keep an eye on and out for more thuggish unamerican blacks
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These incidences (pig violence on black people) are occurring because they want us be submissive and cower in the face of their authority. They use violence against us when we remain defiant because they want us to stay in our place on the food chain.

• Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not understanding what y'all expected the cop to do in the situation. Just look at the student and say "ok you win" and walk off? He went overboard but physical force was needed. The same would of happened to an adult what makes a teenager exempt.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Igot5onit wrote: »
    I'm not understanding what y'all expected the cop to do in the situation. Just look at the student and say "ok you win" and walk off? He went overboard but physical force was needed. The same would of happened to an adult what makes a teenager exempt.
    Why was physical force "needed"?

Is it because You are conditioned by the status quo and its all you're used to seeing/reading about?
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow

That ? is sickening

The cradle to prison to pipeline on full display

Hope it helps to shine a light on how girls of color, and especially black girls, are subject to discipline that is harsher and more frequent than that of their white peers

Black girls are six times more likely to be suspended than white girls. The racial disparities in punishment are greater for girls than for boys

http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2015/02/13/384005652/study-black-girls-are-being-pushed-out-of-school

I was going to agree with u until I saw that ? at the bolded

man I swear u just refuse to be a teamplayer :(

Bruh

I'm the ultimate team player...I'm black before anything

Just stating facts

Not like it's not relevant to the discussion

And I sincerely hope these incidents garners more attention to the issues facing blk girls which are rarely if ever discussed at length or at great depth

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The cop was supposed to make everybody leave the room then get to the real problem, idk what led to the situation but that's what co's(law enforcement) are trained to do when there is an issue in a closed location like a room with a group of people, make everyone leave or lockdown then deal with the individual on a 1v1 basis to protect everybody involved
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He couldve picked up or dragged her desk out of the room... that way there's no assault no controversy and the kids get a laugh but again, he very much wanted to harm the black child
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's one thing to make the "She shouldn't have mouthed off" argument with an adult, but with a teen? Come on, that's what they do. If that dude can'y handle that ? , why is he on duty at a school?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did the parents/guardians have to say? Anything less than an uproar is unacceptable. If that was my daughter, I would calmly beat dude into a comma.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    He couldve picked up or dragged her desk out of the room... that way there's no assault no controversy and the kids get a laugh but again, he very much wanted to harm the black child

Or just speak to her and talk her into leaving. Cops are supposed to mediate the situation, not escalate.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Or just speak to her and talk her into leaving. Cops are supposed to mediate the situation, not escalate.

Exactly.
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do yall history on this dude. He a competitive power lifter and a football coach. He was anxious to drag her ass. Wanted to test his strength. smh.....The scary thing is he knew her being a female meant he could man handle her like that but her being made him not even care. Smh