Black Ink Crew: Chicago

Comments

• jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL at "the incredible don". What is wrong with this dude? I swear he aint had one conversation without yelling and then start walking around like this
    macho-man.gif

LOL every scene this cat mean mugging like crazy.

giphy.gif
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just caught up on the show

Sorry ima have to disagree, Charmain is gorgeous. A bird in the truest sense and has a ego, but ? gorgeous
  • S2J
    Also not sure if posted but crazy story, Ryan's sister was Eddie Curry's bm. Her and her son were killed by a jealous ex. Dude ended up gettin life
    "Fred did it."

That's what Noah Curry - the 3-year-old son of Knicks center Eddy Curry - told relatives about the murders of his mother and 9-month-old half-sister, which he witnessed.

"Fred" is Fredrick Goings, an abusive former boyfriend of slain mom Nova Henry, her stepuncle Tom Henry said.

He told everybody, 'Fred did it,'" Henry said of the boy.

The Henry family is outraged that Chicago police have not charged Goings with killing Nova Henry and her infant daughter, Ava, he said.

"Why hasn't anybody arrested this man?" Tom Henry, who lives in Houston, told the Daily News. "They're afraid he's going to come back. ... They're terrified."

Chicago police spokeswoman Monique Bond said detectives "interviewed" Goings about the killings while he was in custody in Indiana.

Bond would not say why Goings, a 36-year-old lawyer, was freed. "We have to continue to gather evidence," she said.

Goings, who also lives on the South Side of Chicago, could not be located for comment.

Nova Henry's family began blaming him shortly after the bodies were found in the slain woman's condo on Saturday.

They called Goings a violent stalker. Court records revealed Nova Henry took out a restraining order against him in 2006.

Goings did legal work for Nova Henry - and moved in with the 24-year-old mom over Curry's objections.

Curry, 28, who is married and has four children with his wife, Patrice, was spotted Tuesday at his parents' home in suburban Chicago.

It was unclear if Curry was reunited with his son.

Noah was covered with blood - but not hurt - when his grandmother found him sleeping in a chair near the bodies of his murdered mom and her infant daughter.

article-2273871-175D42AA000005DC-772_634x524.jpg

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AWWW ? they bout to turn up tonight! They hitting up black ink. I just remembered one of the episodes on black ink new yaawk had 9 mag crew come through lol. Don was the ? in there who started a bunch of ? during the party. Then sky was yelling at some chicago folks. That was them lol.

0.jpg
  • S2J
    That ? was embarrassingly predictable

A group of ? from 1 area comes to another area, sad to say, you KNOW friction was gon arise, even tho it wasnt with the dudes. Sky instigated smh
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man charmain so damn sexy lawd
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Van the realest dude on this show so far!

Sky was a clown ass ? for that ? pulled

I have seen the light that ? charmain is right. She getting the treatment from me
    VCruL.gif
  • S2J
    Maybe its just somethin i need to work on but uhhh...

When Charmain said '? you ate this ass, you ate this ? , and you hit this"

Oh my damn. That ? sexy af
  • PILL_COSBY
    Some of the cast members are like the mirror image of each other.

Van = teddy
    kat = that crazy puerto rican chick that got fired during season 2(forgot her name)
    The incredible don = Oh ?
    Phore = non ? ? version of puma
    Charmain = sky

Charmain kinda look like gabrielle union. Her attitude is a huge turn off though.

Ryan baby mama is a ? groupie smh. ? tried to turn a ? into a house wife. She went out and got knocked up by Jeremih when they was on a "break" fast as hell. He dropped her and know she back up in ryan's face know that he owns a shop lol. Now she taking all her baby daddy's money and started a nail business and ran off to cali. I bet she trying to ? with a famous ? out there too.
  • D. Morgan

Van = teddy
    kat = that crazy puerto rican chick that got fired during season 2(forgot her name)
    Charmain = sky

Charmain kinda look like gabrielle union. Her attitude is a huge turn off though.

Ryan baby mama is a ? groupie smh. ? tried to turn a ? into a house wife. She went out and got knocked up by Jeremih when they was on a "break" fast as hell. He dropped her and know she back up in ryan's face know that he owns a shop lol. Now she taking all her baby daddy's money and started a nail business and ran off to cali. I bet she trying to ? with a famous ? out there too.

Can't agree with that at all so far. Van actually works. Teddy didn't do ? .
  • S2J

Van = teddy
    Charmain = sky

I dont think any of those parallels are accurate tbh lol I tried to make the same comparisons but none of them fly

Don is nothing lke Oh ? . Oh ? was funny af

Kat is way more chill and calm than that puerta rican chick. They just both ?

Van and Teddy, nope.

There really are no accurate comparisons
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charmaine is gorgeous, but I agree her attitude is a turnoff and she gives off this bird vibe as well.

Kat, I find her character to be highly annoying. This little junior high crush ish her and Phor have going is kinda elementary and lame. She looks like a rabbit when she smiles with those big protruding teeth as well, but in a somewhat cute way. She nice on those tattoos though she's the best artist in the shop imo.

Don strikes me as the type of dude that makes questionable decisions and is unable to take any type of criticism. The type of dude that gets belligerent and hostile when folks doing or saying some ish he doesn't agree with.

Phor is trying be a rapper and support his family and brother all while tattooing. His little fling with Kat seems forced and unnatural. He's probably got the coolest head out of this bunch.

Ryan is a super emotional cat. I can understand how he feels about his sister and everything most people would, but that ongoing stuff he has going on with Kat kinda makes him look like a whiny ? . Tell Kat either she can push the team or go out there on her own no exceptions. All that bickering and arguing with a female that is your employee is for the birds. He's also a sucks for love for that girl she goes and gets knocked up by Jeremih and moves her and the kids to Cali probably ? someone out there to he just needs to move on. Maybe go see those kids once a month or FaceTime them and keep it moving.

Van seems like a good dude, but comes across boring on the screen.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Ryan the best artist
  • PILL_COSBY
    I'm gonna ? die if we find out that the incredible don is on steroids and that's why he keeps raging out.
    Crude_ wrote: »

Ryan is a super emotional cat. I can understand how he feels about his sister and everything most people would, but that ongoing stuff he has going on with Kat kinda makes him look like a whiny ? . Tell Kat either she can push the team or go out there on her own no exceptions. All that bickering and arguing with a female that is your employee is for the birds. He's also a sucks for love for that girl she goes and gets knocked up by Jeremih and moves her and the kids to Cali probably ? someone out there to he just needs to move on. Maybe go see those kids once a month or FaceTime them and keep it moving.

LOL I think ryan is just a real stand up dude and just cares too much for people. He's just like how I used to be. He trying to hold on to all the bonds he made and keep everybody together. He wants to be successful with his day 1's soooo bad. Ceaser used to be like that but he learned real fast.

? only gonna get worse with the success of the show lol.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sky is hilarious.
  • D. Morgan
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Sky is hilarious.

So you think its cool for broads to do what Sky did in that situation?

Overall I like Sky and how she has been on the show. The getting in folks she don't know business, instigating and talking ? to those dudes I just can't get with or respect. If the dude Ryan would've punched Sky in the face which she deserved everybody would've screamed ? murder. Yet most wouldn't have cared if Ryan punched a dude in his face for the exact same ? Sky was doing. Everybody ? up and in that situation Sky was ? up plain and simple.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Sky is hilarious.

So you think its cool for broads to do what Sky did in that situation?

Overall I like Sky and how she has been on the show. The getting in folks she don't know business, instigating and talking ? to those dudes I just can't get with or respect. If the dude Ryan would've punched Sky in the face which she deserved everybody would've screamed ? murder. Yet most wouldn't have cared if Ryan punched a dude in his face for the exact same ? Sky was doing. Everybody ? up and in that situation Sky was ? up plain and simple.

Dude, calm the ? down. You know damn well everyone in both casts act like childish emotional misfits. So it makes no sense to take any of them seriously in the first place.
  • vagrant-718
    This ? don stay getting mad and hulking up on Charmaine.
  • CJ
    Pretty sure Don beats women
  • CJ
    Charmaine in that thong LAWD
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just came in here to say charmaine ratchet ass could get it
  • vagrant-718
    Lol @ square dude turning down one night stand from Charmaine. I would've been like check please
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ square dude turning down one night stand from Charmaine. I would've been like check please

Lol yea homie seemed like he was on the DL
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how Ryan nipped that ? with shorty in the bud by seasons end opposed to how Cease handle ? like this
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    just came in here to say charmaine ratchet ass could get it

Came to do the same ? . ? bad as a mf.