10 Shocking WWE Plans That Almost Happened

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

Comments

• Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Hogan and HHH for politicking backstage continuously over the years. Any wrestling fan knows both of them should have lost their matches.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn so orton didnt wanna break it respect
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn
    Fuhq hhh.
    I always thought it was vkm not wanting a black champ but it was hhh all along who didnt wanna lose to a WCW guy
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    Damn
    Fuhq hhh.
    I always thought it was vkm not wanting a black champ but it was hhh all along who didnt wanna lose to a WCW guy

Don't know why HHH gets all the hate for not wanting to put over Booker when Rock also didn't want to put over Booker, Booker was already half way buried after the Rock was done with him, HHH just finished the burial. And ANYBODY that's been the face of the WWF/E has played politics to get/keep their spot at the top, Vince won't respect or push you if you don't "play the game"...

Also it's well documented that WWF/E (aka the McMahon's and creative) historically has never been sold on black talent, idk why anyone would really believe that Vince wanted to give Booker (a guy that was a token champ in WCW) the ball over HHH, but it's expected bc ppl automatically assume any dirt sheet rumor on HHH is true...
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Booker being Wcw played more into it then him being black
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vince tagged 3 guys to be WWE champion that were black if you believe the dirtsheets. Ahmed Johnson, who got a rocket push. Lashley, who also got a rocket push and Booker T who got to main event level WHC.

There are alot of guys like Mark Henry that should have won it but its the Cena-Orton Era

Ahmed got injured and came back out of shape. And Lashley quit.

I think Big E, Apollo and Jason Jordan are legit contenders for Black WWE CHAMPION.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Booker being Wcw played more into it then him being black

I think the racist angle they went with for that feud makes people think it was about race

"people like you don't deserve to be champion"

then HHH was proved right by pinning booker one full minute after he hit the pedigree
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Brock should've got the belt atleast once looking back now
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That dude had multiple reigns unless it's another Brock
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Youngest wwe champion?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The one about Booker T is why I don't like nor respect that racist ? Kunter Kearst Kelmsley.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Anyone remember the segment where DX accused Bret and the Hart Foundation being KKK members, if this went down today the outrage would be crazy.. What made this feud unique was that all 3 stables were Heel stables
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K1xZnTpnA04
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Damn
    Fuhq hhh.

Don't know why HHH gets all the hate for not wanting to put over Booker when Rock also didn't want to put over Booker, Booker was already half way buried after the Rock was done with him, HHH just finished the burial. And ANYBODY that's been the face of the WWF/E has played politics to get/keep their spot at the top, Vince won't respect or push you if you don't "play the game"...

Also it's well documented that WWF/E (aka the McMahon's and creative) historically has never been sold on black talent, idk why anyone would really believe that Vince wanted to give Booker (a guy that was a token champ in WCW) the ball over HHH, but it's expected bc ppl automatically assume any dirt sheet rumor on HHH is true...

It was the racial angle and hhh getting a clean win that ended the fued making booker t look inferior and proving every racist thing hhh and flair said as right

The rock vs booker was just WWF vs wcw
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Meant Booker, suckaaaaas
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always said that wcw being kept as a separate entity under McMahon ownerships was a good idea.

They could've did that garbage invasion story line then have it conclude with a wcw vs WWF ppv.

Then have wcw nitro replace smack down and every year have a wcw vs WWF ppv

But egos would have had to be put aside for that
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Anyone remember the segment where DX accused Bret and the Hart Foundation being KKK members, if this went down today the outrage would be crazy.. What made this feud unique was that all 3 stables were Heel stables
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K1xZnTpnA04

Racism was less in the attitude era with the nod being a dominant faction and the rock becoming champion. Today's racism is way more blatant without words.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I always said that wcw being kept as a separate entity under McMahon ownerships was a good idea.

They could've did that garbage invasion story line then have it conclude with a wcw vs WWF ppv.

I read or seen a docu that said they actually tried that...but it flopped...cant remember if it was during or after the invasion angle tho...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

I read or seen a docu that said they actually tried that...but it flopped...cant remember if it was during or after the invasion angle tho...

It was before the invasion, I believe. Booker T vs that other ? from American Males. They changed Raw during the last segment into Nitro. It didn't go over well
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ buff bagwell being written outt history
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Lol @ buff bagwell being written outt history

Lmao that's his name
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭