Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    1. The sovereignty of ?
    2. The inspiration of scripture
    3. The unity of salvation history
    4. Christ as the goal of all scripture

Amen.

Good to see you got your name back brother.... Slowly but surely all is lining up perfectly and beautifully; keep being a faithful watchman.. MARANTHA!!!

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. The sovereignty of ?
    2. The inspiration of scripture
    3. The unity of salvation history
    4. Christ as the goal of all scripture

Amen.

Good to see you got your name back brother.... Slowly but surely all is lining up perfectly and beautifully; keep being a faithful watchman.. MARANTHA!!!

Amen and Praise ? my brother! He is good! And yes everything is unfolding just like ? said it would! Praise ? that you see and understand! I'm Glad to see that you are still going strong for the LORD. Continue in the power and might of the LORD! Be strong in Him, for He will never leave us nor forsake us! Hallelujah!
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this supposed to be a debate or some type of religious proselytizing
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Is this supposed to be a debate or some type of religious proselytizing

It's an FYI.

Did you receive it though? That is the question. Amen.
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    lol. So why is it in Genesis 1:1 Elohim creates everything. In 2:1 Yahweh Elohim creates everything. Why the difference? EL is the general term for ? . Elohim is Plural. So it really reads in the beginning The Gods created the heaven and Earth. 2:1 reads Jehovah of Gods.

So I ask you now that you know the difference between El and Elohim does Genesis 1:26 make more sense?

and·he-is-saying Elohim we-shall-make human in·image-of·us as·likeness-of·us

Next question does the word adm mean adam or human? Where did they get that story from Sumerians.Where did they get El from? Sumerians. So basically its a bad retelling of the Sumerian religion. Who would orchestrate this Persians seeking to gain a foothold in the region to campaign against Egypt. Which Cyrus was beginning to war with. Which is why returned the exiles and makes Egypt an Antagonist. By patch working history together. The rebuilding of the temple never existed because Herodotus makes no mention of Jews and references that the temple was 500 years old at the time it was supposedly being built. Which is supported by Archaeology evidence that NO FIRST TEMPLE ever existed. http://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/Religions/non-iranian/Judaism/Persian_Judaism/book2/pt8.htm.

Thats why they inserted the singular HE with the plural word Elohim and didn't do a good job of it. So no you cannot trust a contrived made up religion.
  • yahwehprofet
    ^^^^
    You will NEVER UNDESTAND "let US make man in OUR IMAGE"

unless you confess with your mouth and believe In your heart....
    THE TRINITY IS FOOLISHNESSES without salvation
    But Maaaaaaan

ITS THE POWER OF ? it is sooooo GLORIOUS homie when the SPIRIT OF ? DECENDS AND DECREES TO ENTER YOU AND REBIRTH ( crying as I type this) YOU

HOMIE BELIEVE PLEASE!!!
    All will make sense
  • rodneyskinner
    ^^^^

But Maaaaaaan

ITS THE POWER OF ? it is sooooo GLORIOUS homie when the SPIRIT OF ? DECENDS AND DECREES TO ENTER YOU AND REBIRTH ( crying as I type this) YOU

HOMIE BELIEVE PLEASE!!!
    All will make sense

Their is nothing to believe in. What does the Bible say a little leaven ferments the whole loaf. The bible is based off a bunch of fallacies. Jesus's purpose is pointeless because there was no Adam.
  • yahwehprofet
    I'm telling you... Rodney
    You are obviously very well learned

But are you willing to bet your soul on it???
    I am not into debates or convincING because in MY LIFE IVE HAD MIND READERS ? ME AND DESTROY MY LIVELYHOOD AND MY HUMANITY
    so I'm pretty sure you are into that sort of thing ..... Soooooo Rodney. Ima leave you with wisdom only YAH CAN GIVE YOU

humans were not CREATED TO HAVE PSYCHIC POWERS,.... It was only till the "sons of Elohim (fallen angels). Taught humanity these "secret talents" only to deceive and manipulate.... RODNEY IS YOUR SOUL WORTH A SECRET TALENT TAUGHT BY FALLEN ANGELS WHO DEEP DOWN HATE YOU AND THE IMAGE OF ? YOU WERE MADE FROM?????
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    ^^^^

But Maaaaaaan

HOMIE BELIEVE PLEASE!!!
    All will make sense

LOL.....that's very touching. If only there was some proof. Truth is, even if the spirit of ? entered you, you can't be 100% sure of what kind of spirit entered you. It could be the spirit of Beethoven for all you know. People of all kinds of religions or no religions can feel the passion of spirituality too.
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2015
    ^^^^

But Maaaaaaan

HOMIE BELIEVE PLEASE!!!
    All will make sense

Their is nothing to believe in. What does the Bible say a little leaven ferments the whole loaf. The bible is based off a bunch of fallacies. Jesus's purpose is pointeless because there was no Adam.

The Bible is a comforting story to many and that's nice I guess, but in the end, it's mostly coloring book, fantasy land stories. Fantasy, colorful storybooks comfort children, and organized religions act in the same way for many adults. Jesus failing to fulfill the prophecies of creating world peace and harmony 2,000 years later doesn't comfort me, it actually makes me look at him as weak and powerless, why would I look to someone like that as a ? lol....

He was a good guy in many ways, but there are plenty of other good people out there. The Buddha impresses me much more personally.

• rodneyskinner
    ^^^^

But Maaaaaaan

HOMIE BELIEVE PLEASE!!!
    All will make sense

The Bible is a comforting story to many and that's nice I guess, but in the end, it's mostly coloring book, fantasy land stories. Fantasy, colorful storybooks comfort children, and organized religions act in the same way for many adults. Jesus failing to fulfill the prophecies of creating world peace and harmony 2,000 years later doesn't comfort me, it actually makes me look at him as weak and powerless, why would I look to someone like that as a ? lol....

He was a good guy in many ways, but there are plenty of other good people out there. The Buddha impresses me much more personally.

Agreed.
  • rodneyskinner
    edited November 2015

I am not into debates or convincING because in MY LIFE IVE HAD MIND READERS ? ME AND DESTROY MY LIVELYHOOD AND MY HUMANITY
    so I'm pretty sure you are into that sort of thing ..... Soooooo Rodney. Ima leave you with wisdom only YAH CAN GIVE YOU

humans were not CREATED TO HAVE PSYCHIC POWERS,.... It was only till the "sons of Elohim (fallen angels). Taught humanity these "secret talents" only to deceive and manipulate.... RODNEY IS YOUR SOUL WORTH A SECRET TALENT TAUGHT BY FALLEN ANGELS WHO DEEP DOWN HATE YOU AND THE IMAGE OF ? YOU WERE MADE FROM?????

Yes because Morally how could ? ? me. If the entire purpose of the suffering is to answer the Devil's question of "can Man rule themselves" then morally ? would be unjustified in killing someone who didn't believe in him because he lied to him. If I was a father and I told my child believe me cause that's how I got my hand bit off. My son finds out I didn't get my hand bit off. Is a father justified in punishing his child? The father cannot call the child to account if the father himself doesn't take accountability for lying to his child.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    lol. So why is it in Genesis 1:1 Elohim creates everything. In 2:1 Yahweh Elohim creates everything. Why the difference? EL is the general term for ? . Elohim is Plural. So it really reads in the beginning The Gods created the heaven and Earth. 2:1 reads Jehovah of Gods.

So I ask you now that you know the difference between El and Elohim does Genesis 1:26 make more sense?

and·he-is-saying Elohim we-shall-make human in·image-of·us as·likeness-of·us

Next question does the word adm mean adam or human? Where did they get that story from Sumerians.Where did they get El from? Sumerians. So basically its a bad retelling of the Sumerian religion. Who would orchestrate this Persians seeking to gain a foothold in the region to campaign against Egypt. Which Cyrus was beginning to war with. Which is why returned the exiles and makes Egypt an Antagonist. By patch working history together. The rebuilding of the temple never existed because Herodotus makes no mention of Jews and references that the temple was 500 years old at the time it was supposedly being built. Which is supported by Archaeology evidence that NO FIRST TEMPLE ever existed. http://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/Religions/non-iranian/Judaism/Persian_Judaism/book2/pt8.htm.

Thats why they inserted the singular HE with the plural word Elohim and didn't do a good job of it. So no you cannot trust a contrived made up religion.

1. Yes. Yeshua created everything.
    2. Adam means man/humanity and is also used as the proper name for the first man who ever lived.
    3. The original temple is in heaven. A copy was given to Moses to make which was called the tabernacle. Once the Hebrews settled down in the land of Israel, David thought in his heart to make ? a temple. ? gave David the ok, but would not let him build the temple because his hands were too ? . Thus, Solomon built the 1st temple. The 1st temple was destroyed when the Babylonians came through in 586 B.C. The 2nd temple was built after the Babylonian captivity was ended when King Cyrus gave the decree for the temple to be rebuilt. That temple was completed in 349 BC. It lasted until the Romans came through and destroyed it in 70 A.D.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    ^^^^

But Maaaaaaan

HOMIE BELIEVE PLEASE!!!
    All will make sense

Leaven represents sin. Therefore your own words condemn your speech. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    ^^^^

But Maaaaaaan

HOMIE BELIEVE PLEASE!!!
    All will make sense

LOL.....that's very touching. If only there was some proof. Truth is, even if the spirit of ? entered you, you can't be 100% sure of what kind of spirit entered you. It could be the spirit of Beethoven for all you know. People of all kinds of religions or no religions can feel the passion of spirituality too.

If you are not possessed by the Holy Spirit through the new birth, you are indwelt by demonic spirits my friend. There is no grey area. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

Yes because Morally how could ? ? me. If the entire purpose of the suffering is to answer the Devil's question of "can Man rule themselves" then morally ? would be unjustified in killing someone who didn't believe in him because he lied to him. If I was a father and I told my child believe me cause that's how I got my hand bit off. My son finds out I didn't get my hand bit off. Is a father justified in punishing his child? The father cannot call the child to account if the father himself doesn't take accountability for lying to his child.

1. That isn't the "Devil's question".

2. Everything that ? does is just, including giving you what you want if you die in rebellion.

3. There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end is always death.

4. Repent and humble yourself before ? Almighty and He will raise you up.

5. Will you accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior today?
  • rodneyskinner

1. That isn't the "Devil's question".

2. Everything that ? does is just, including giving you what you want if you die in rebellion.

3. There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end is always death.

4. Repent and humble yourself before ? Almighty and He will raise you up.

5. Will you accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior today?

I don't want to die in Rebellion. I don't want to serve someone who lied to me. I don't put faith in someone who kills CAANANITES because they are pagan but they essentially practiced the religion he gave the Israelites.

? is Accountable to me. Faith is earned not a right. So if you gave me free will then it is wrong for you to ? me for having evidence that proves you lied to me.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    1. If you don't want to die in rebellion than do what ? tells you to do.

2. That means repent and believe the gospel.

3. It's impossible for ? to lie.

4. If you don't want to serve someone who lies to you than repent from serving the father of lies, the devil and turn to the living and true ? who is able to save your soul; the LORD Jesus Christ.

5. Caaninites practiced abominable acts, such as children sacrifice and witchcraft. ? even gave them 430+ years to repent from their evil deeds before ? judged them.

6. The caaninite religion wasn't anything like the true worship of the living ? , Yeshua Ha Mashiach.

7. ? isn't accountable to anyone. In Him is life and in Him we move, live, and have our being. He is the sovereign creator of the all things, both visible and invisible. Without Him we have no life whatsoever.

8. Faith isn't earned nor is it a right, but rather it is given by ? in measure to every human being who has ever lived. Therefore it is a gift of ? .

9. ? has demonstrated His great love toward you, in that while you were yet a sinner, Christ died for you. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2015
    ^^^^

But Maaaaaaan

HOMIE BELIEVE PLEASE!!!
    All will make sense

If you are not possessed by the Holy Spirit through the new birth, you are indwelt by demonic spirits my friend. There is no grey area. Amen.

No proof of what you said. For all we know, the ? you worship could be the demon. The Bible ? at one point supported the massacre and killing of those who worship different gods right.....?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    ^^^^

But Maaaaaaan

HOMIE BELIEVE PLEASE!!!
    All will make sense

No proof of what you said. For all we know, the ? you worship could be the demon. The Bible ? at one point supported the massacre and killing of those who worship different gods right.....?

Does not the potter have the right to do with the clay whatsoever He pleases?
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2015
    ^^^^

But Maaaaaaan

HOMIE BELIEVE PLEASE!!!
    All will make sense

Pretty savage behavior for a loving ? in my opinion. And yet it was so quiet during the Holocaust....
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol a ? tent was the prototype of a temple in heaven lol.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    ^^^^

But Maaaaaaan

HOMIE BELIEVE PLEASE!!!
    All will make sense

Pretty savage behavior for a loving ? in my opinion. And yet it was so quiet during the Holocaust....

Who is "it"?

And savage behavior describes the perpetrators of the vile acts, not the executor of the judgment that was levied against those who committed the vile acts.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited November 2015
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Lol a ? tent was the prototype of a temple in heaven lol.

The writer of the book of Hebrews while describing the redemption that the blood of Christ wrought for all that believe said this,

"That is why the Tabernacle and everything in it, which were copies of things in heaven, had to be purified by the blood of animals. But the real things in heaven had to be purified with far better sacrifices than the blood of animals."
    Hebrews 9:23

Amen.