FYI.....You can believe Genesis 1:1 if you believe this:

Options
13»

Comments

• rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options
    ? promises to bring you to a land flowing with Milk and honey and only 20% of Israel is Arable land. SMH.

? judged the land because of the disobedience of the people. The word of ? clearly teaches this. 4,000 years ago the land was like the garden of Eden! It was lush, fertile, and blossomed like the rose! I've actually been to the land and I have seen how it use to be. You can see the dried up waterfall markings all along the way in the wilderness. The ancient markings on the cliffs in the dead sea region speak of how the whole land was abundant and flowing with vegetation.

But don't fret. ? will heal the land when He comes again! Yes, even the dead sea will be brought back to life when Yeshua Ha Mashiah touches down on the Mount of Olives on that great day! Hallelujah!

Do you want to be a part of the glorious procession of saints on that day my friend @rodneyskinner ?

Are you serious. Man you guys will make up anything. LOL.

The Bible uses the word for Desert and Wilderness interchangeably. Where did Abraham send Hagar. To the WILDERNESS OF BEERSHEBA. Its always been a desert since the Sahara turned to desert. LOL. So if the Negev has always been a Desert and the Land between Egypt and Israel has always been a Desert. He didn't really bring them into a land flowing with Milk and Honey. Well actually he did. Cause the land is only fit for raising cattle. You would need to also eat honey. The state of the land is also evident in Israel's number 1 export. WINE. Because Grapes are easily grown in Ariable land. In fact ? tells them hey I walked you around in the wilderness (desert that was inhabited by no man). To bring you to the Negev. LOL. Why did Caravan traders have to stop in Meggido.

If it was a cruise line and they offered me to go to a land flowing with milk and honey. You gave me some rotten old desert I'd call fraud. Cause that's not the picture you are trying to paint. As evidence by you trying to make it seem like there was waterfalls all over the place and lush fertile land. You can believe in the Loki trickster promises if you want too.

"And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered every where, before the LORD destroyed ? and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar."
    Genesis 13:10

You going to keep arguing against the word of ? or nah? @rodneyskinner

04.jpg

I've seen the evidence first hand, with my own two eyes. Up and down the dead sea region you can see where the waterfalls use to be, just like the 1 example of the pic above.

? can not lie. Amen.

Ok but when they were in Egypt well after ? was destroyed he promised to take them to a land flowing with Milk and Honey. He didn't say oh well before I destroyed it it was nice. LOL. I would have been complaining too. Like wait a minute.
  • rodneyskinner
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Lol atheists are idiotic... You do know that the land wasn't actually flowing with milk & honey right????? You do know was kind of language was being used to make a point right???

Come on man. It meant the land wold be fertile. Its not. If I told you getting a nice sports car and brought you an old Miata you'd think I was tricking you.
  • rodneyskinner
    Options
    ? promises to bring you to a land flowing with Milk and honey and only 20% of Israel is Arable land. SMH.

Hilarious right lol

Read the Bible and you'll find out why the land was judged. Amen.

Always an excuse.

No. It's called studying to show yourself approved unto ? , as a workman that isn't ashamed, because you rightly divide the word of truth.

But are you a workman unto ? today my friend? That is the question!

I'm not dividing anything, I just call them as I see them. The Promised Land only having 20% of its land suitable for farming is hilarious. No wonder the Israelis constantly have to steal water and land from its neighbors.

And a workman unto ? ? What is that supposed to mean?

1. @ the bolded. That's the whole point! You aren't studying the word of ? therefore you aren't dividing the word of ? correctly. As your posts so rightly indicate. Amen.

2. A workman unto ? is any person who studies to show themselves approved unto ? and therefore they aren't ashamed because they can rightly divide (handle) the word of ? correctly. Amen.

3. But you must be born again in order for you to be a workman unto ? . Will you receive salvation from Yeshua today my brother?

Fact is fact. No such thing as dividing the word of ? CORRECTLY. That's a way to dismiss fact under the guise that you are the keyholder to the accurate knowledge of ? . Which you aren't at some point the Bible has to be corroborated in order to justify punishing someone for not believing. Its unjust and ? would be no better than Satan misleading uneducated ones into a bird catcher trap to ? them.

"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come." John 16:13

Why do you resist the truth @rodneyskinner?

To correctly handle (divide) the word of ? , the Holy Spirit must be your teacher. He takes the things of Christ and makes them real to all those who believe.

"He will glorify me, because he will receive from me what is mine and will tell it to you." John 16:14

Without the spirit of ? living and abiding in you, you will continue to say the same erroneous things you've been saying. Always denying the plain meaning of what ? says because you refuse to accept the knowledge of the truth. ? has made His truth evidently plain, but your pride is keeping you from humbling yourself before Him and admitting that you don't have all the answers. You need help, just I need help my friend.

Therefore admit your need for the SAVIOR of our souls, Yeshua Ha Mashiach @rodneyskinner! He loves you and He wants to teach you. But you have to humble yourself. For ? resists the proud be He gives grace unto the humble. Amen.

It isn't about humbling yourself these are all catch phrases to use when you are wrong. Basically saying swallow this lie I'm telling you. It is a simple question of morality. You think its OK to condemn someone for eternity or deny them their salvation when evidence exists that the Bible is a lie. The truth of the matter is in no way shape or form can you justify promising a land of milk and honey and receiving a desert. You talk about aquifers. Of course their were aquifers that's why they had wells. Still it wasn't over flowing fertile land like the Israelites were led to believe.

Why should I humble myself if my moral standard is higher than GODS. If ? will ? someone because he didn't provide them answers to their questions then what's the difference between him and Satan. I wouldn't ? you until I've revealed myself clearly to you. Is a father justified in punishing his child if he didnt give clear direction. How do you damn someone for eternity for looking at your scripture then looking at a map and saying your promise was a lie. The same way you promise a people a land flowing with milk and honey give them a desert and then find ways to justify them breaking the agreement. Maybe if you had fulfilled your promise then they wouldn't need to look for other gods.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Lol atheists are idiotic... You do know that the land wasn't actually flowing with milk & honey right????? You do know was kind of language was being used to make a point right???

It's symbolic.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Do you know what a covenant is? @kingblaze84
    2. It's a miracle that the Jews have survived up to this very present day despite the curses of the book coming on them just as ? said they would when they broke the covenant they made with ? at Mount Sinai.
    3. Are you familiar with the conditions of the covenant ? made with the Jewish people?
    Only a religious person could justify one of the worst tragedies in our species. Give me a break. So the ancestors of the ancient Jews had to pay for what their forefathers did?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? judged the land because of the disobedience of the people. The word of ? clearly teaches this. 4,000 years ago the land was like the garden of Eden! It was lush, fertile, and blossomed like the rose! I've actually been to the land and I have seen how it use to be. You can see the dried up waterfall markings all along the way in the wilderness. The ancient markings on the cliffs in the dead sea region speak of how the whole land was abundant and flowing with vegetation.

But don't fret. ? will heal the land when He comes again! Yes, even the dead sea will be brought back to life when Yeshua Ha Mashiah touches down on the Mount of Olives on that great day! Hallelujah!

Do you want to be a part of the glorious procession of saints on that day my friend @rodneyskinner ?

Are you serious. Man you guys will make up anything. LOL.

The Bible uses the word for Desert and Wilderness interchangeably. Where did Abraham send Hagar. To the WILDERNESS OF BEERSHEBA. Its always been a desert since the Sahara turned to desert. LOL. So if the Negev has always been a Desert and the Land between Egypt and Israel has always been a Desert. He didn't really bring them into a land flowing with Milk and Honey. Well actually he did. Cause the land is only fit for raising cattle. You would need to also eat honey. The state of the land is also evident in Israel's number 1 export. WINE. Because Grapes are easily grown in Ariable land. In fact ? tells them hey I walked you around in the wilderness (desert that was inhabited by no man). To bring you to the Negev. LOL. Why did Caravan traders have to stop in Meggido.

If it was a cruise line and they offered me to go to a land flowing with milk and honey. You gave me some rotten old desert I'd call fraud. Cause that's not the picture you are trying to paint. As evidence by you trying to make it seem like there was waterfalls all over the place and lush fertile land. You can believe in the Loki trickster promises if you want too.

"And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered every where, before the LORD destroyed ? and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar."
    Genesis 13:10

You going to keep arguing against the word of ? or nah? @rodneyskinner

04.jpg

I've seen the evidence first hand, with my own two eyes. Up and down the dead sea region you can see where the waterfalls use to be, just like the 1 example of the pic above.

? can not lie. Amen.

Ok but when they were in Egypt well after ? was destroyed he promised to take them to a land flowing with Milk and Honey. He didn't say oh well before I destroyed it it was nice. LOL. I would have been complaining too. Like wait a minute.

The land of Israel is the glory of all lands my friend. ? Himself said that.

"In the day that I lifted up mine hand unto them, to bring them forth of the land of Egypt into a land that I had espied for them, flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands:" Ezekiel 20:6

Israel stands at the cross hairs of 3 continents.

Africa to the south
    Asia to the east
    Europe to the north and west

The glory of all lands, Israel, is truly a land flowing with milk and honey my friend. Hallelujah.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Hilarious right lol

Always an excuse.

No. It's called studying to show yourself approved unto ? , as a workman that isn't ashamed, because you rightly divide the word of truth.

I'm not dividing anything, I just call them as I see them. The Promised Land only having 20% of its land suitable for farming is hilarious. No wonder the Israelis constantly have to steal water and land from its neighbors.

1. @ the bolded. That's the whole point! You aren't studying the word of ? therefore you aren't dividing the word of ? correctly. As your posts so rightly indicate. Amen.

2. A workman unto ? is any person who studies to show themselves approved unto ? and therefore they aren't ashamed because they can rightly divide (handle) the word of ? correctly. Amen.

3. But you must be born again in order for you to be a workman unto ? . Will you receive salvation from Yeshua today my brother?

Fact is fact. No such thing as dividing the word of ? CORRECTLY. That's a way to dismiss fact under the guise that you are the keyholder to the accurate knowledge of ? . Which you aren't at some point the Bible has to be corroborated in order to justify punishing someone for not believing. Its unjust and ? would be no better than Satan misleading uneducated ones into a bird catcher trap to ? them.

"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come." John 16:13

To correctly handle (divide) the word of ? , the Holy Spirit must be your teacher. He takes the things of Christ and makes them real to all those who believe.

"He will glorify me, because he will receive from me what is mine and will tell it to you." John 16:14

Without the spirit of ? living and abiding in you, you will continue to say the same erroneous things you've been saying. Always denying the plain meaning of what ? says because you refuse to accept the knowledge of the truth. ? has made His truth evidently plain, but your pride is keeping you from humbling yourself before Him and admitting that you don't have all the answers. You need help, just I need help my friend.

Therefore admit your need for the SAVIOR of our souls, Yeshua Ha Mashiach @rodneyskinner! He loves you and He wants to teach you. But you have to humble yourself. For ? resists the proud be He gives grace unto the humble. Amen.

It isn't about humbling yourself these are all catch phrases to use when you are wrong. Basically saying swallow this lie I'm telling you. It is a simple question of morality. You think its OK to condemn someone for eternity or deny them their salvation when evidence exists that the Bible is a lie. The truth of the matter is in no way shape or form can you justify promising a land of milk and honey and receiving a desert. You talk about aquifers. Of course their were aquifers that's why they had wells. Still it wasn't over flowing fertile land like the Israelites were led to believe.

Why should I humble myself if my moral standard is higher than GODS. If ? will ? someone because he didn't provide them answers to their questions then what's the difference between him and Satan. I wouldn't ? you until I've revealed myself clearly to you. Is a father justified in punishing his child if he didnt give clear direction. How do you damn someone for eternity for looking at your scripture then looking at a map and saying your promise was a lie. The same way you promise a people a land flowing with milk and honey give them a desert and then find ways to justify them breaking the agreement. Maybe if you had fulfilled your promise then they wouldn't need to look for other gods.

1. It doesn't matter what I think or what you think, but what ? says!
    2. Thus, ? has given us free will. We can either believe ? in humility or disobey ? in pride.
    3. But because ? holds all the cards in the deck, we do not get to decide what the consequences will be for our actions.
    4. Therefore ? pleads with us day after day, moment after moment, and second after second to humble ourselves before Him so that He can lift us up. But if you continue to use your free will to exalt yourself, death will be the equalizer and after that your troubles will only start to begin. Amen.
    5. Pride comes before destruction and an arrogant spirit before a fall. So no, your morality is not higher than ? because you are a sinner. You are dead in your trespasses and sins and you will die in them if you refuse to repent. Please miss me with your high horse prideful rhetoric. It's wearisome.
    6. ? doesn't damn you to the pit, You damn yourself to the lake of fire by being prideful! Nothing is stopping you from calling out to Yeshua Ha Mashiach (JESUS THE MESSIAH in the English language) in humility and asking Him to save you from your sins but your prideful and rebellious spirit.
    7. If you would humble yourself right here right now @rodneyskinner and call out to the living ? in pureness of heart, He will hear your cry and save you from your wretchedness! But the question is do you want salvation today?

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    1. Do you know what a covenant is? @kingblaze84
    2. It's a miracle that the Jews have survived up to this very present day despite the curses of the book coming on them just as ? said they would when they broke the covenant they made with ? at Mount Sinai.
    3. Are you familiar with the conditions of the covenant ? made with the Jewish people?
    Only a religious person could justify one of the worst tragedies in our species. Give me a break. So the ancestors of the ancient Jews had to pay for what their forefathers did?

1. How much time have you actually spent reading the word of ? my friend @And_So_It_Burns ?
    2. The 10 commandments tell us that ? visits the sins of the fathers down to the 3rd and 4th generation of those who rebel against him.

This is the 2nd commandment:

"4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy ? am a jealous ? , visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments." Exodus 20:4-6

3. Israel entered into a covenant with ? at the base of Mount Sinai, where Moses went up to the mount in order to receive the Law from the finger and mouth of ? . The covenant that Israel entered with ? wasn't dependant upon ? keeping His side of the deal, but on Israel keeping their side of the deal. Thus because Israel broke the covenant the consequences for the breaking of the covenant fell upon them, which are clearly spelled out in the law.

4. Read Leviticus 26
    5. Read Deuteronomy 28-30

6. ? says this:

"1My son, if you will receive my words, and hide my commandments with you;

2So that you incline your ear unto wisdom, and apply your heart to understanding;

3Yea, if you criest after knowledge, and liftest up your voice for understanding;

4If you seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;

5Then shalt you understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of ? .

6For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding."
    Proverbs 2:1-6

7. You are crying out after knowledge and understanding my friend. Therefore ? says that if you seek after wisdom like you are hunting for hidden treasure, you will find the knowledge of ? and understand the fear of the LORD! Thus, you must study the word of ? in order to understand the ways of ? .

8. The word of ? has the answers my friend, but do you desire the word of ? above thousands of Gold and Silver? That is the question.

9. I have led you to the well, now you must drink my friend. But are you thirsty today? That is the question!

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." Matthew 5:6

Amen.
  • rodneyskinner
    Options

Hilarious right lol

Always an excuse.

1. It doesn't matter what I think or what you think, but what ? says!
    2. Thus, ? has given us free will. We can either believe ? in humility or disobey ? in pride.
    3. But because ? holds all the cards in the deck, we do not get to decide what the consequences will be for our actions.
    4. Therefore ? pleads with us day after day, moment after moment, and second after second to humble ourselves before Him so that He can lift us up. But if you continue to use your free will to exalt yourself, death will be the equalizer and after that your troubles will only start to begin. Amen.
    5. Pride comes before destruction and an arrogant spirit before a fall. So no, your morality is not higher than ? because you are a sinner. You are dead in your trespasses and sins and you will die in them if you refuse to repent. Please miss me with your high horse prideful rhetoric. It's wearisome.
    6. ? doesn't damn you to the pit, You damn yourself to the lake of fire by being prideful! Nothing is stopping you from calling out to Yeshua Ha Mashiach (JESUS THE MESSIAH in the English language) in humility and asking Him to save you from your sins but your prideful and rebellious spirit.
    7. If you would humble yourself right here right now @rodneyskinner and call out to the living ? in pureness of heart, He will hear your cry and save you from your wretchedness! But the question is do you want salvation today?

Amen.

First off Amen < Who is that and who originally ended their prayers in Amen.

Next Don't try to ? me with circular logic. You doom yourself? No my actions are my actions his actions is his actions. I'm accountable for mine like he's accountable for his. You can't call someone to account without being accountable yourself.

How CAN I CALL OUT TO THE LIVING ? IN PURENESS OF HEART IF HE HAS THE SAME QUALITIES AS Satan HIMSELF?
    Man I just gave this religious nut cat a verse the other day breaking it down.

I don't pray before meals why
    If Christians children dying words is feed us
    Then why would ? provide me a meal and not them?
    Its written if you pray and believe it will be given you RIGHT? Yet its not.

LOL. Yo faith can't answer questions. So instead of Answering it seeks to insult. Belittle. I never insulted anyone's character of person. So I'm brideful. I need to humble myself. Pride as you are attempting to besmirch my character with is defined as

having or showing a high or excessively high opinion of oneself or one's importance

Tell me WHAT ? WANTS YOU HUMBLE YOURSELF FROM THE TRUTH AND ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE? THE DEVIL.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. Yeshua is the Amen. It's one of His many names and titles. For He is a great King. Hallelujah!
    "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of ? ;" Revelation 3:14

2. ? is accountable to no one. He is sovereign. Do you know the definition of that term?

3. Yes, creatures such as you and me who were created by the Sovereign ? of the universe are accountable to Him. He is the potter and we are the clay. The clay can't tell the potter what to do, just like a piece of paper can't tell you what to do. Thus because the potter has ALL the power over the clay, if the clay some how tries to rebel against the potters desires, the potter has every right to do whatsoever He says is just to the clay. In the like manner if a piece of paper somehow rebelled against your desires for it, you have ALL the power to decide the fate of the paper for the paper has no power over you. Amen.

4. You don't know the true and living ? if you say that Him and Satan are the same. Amen.

5. Praying before a meal doesn't make you acceptable before ? . You must be born again by the blood of Yeshua Ha Mashiach. Do you know Him?

6. Your own words testified against you my friend. Thus I call a ? a ? .

7. Do you want to live forever?