Anonymous Threatens to Take the Hoods Off of 1,000 KKK Members

Options
Trillfate
Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
In the newest chapter of their recurring online war with the Ku Klux ? , the activist group Anonymous issued a considerable threat towards them on Twitter last week:

The conflict between the two organizations began in November of last year when the white supremacist group issued threats on its main Twitter account towards those protesting Michael Brown‘s death. In response to the vow of “lethal force,” Anonymous briefly took control of their account and announced that they would publish the names and social media account information of any Klansmen they uncovered as part of #OpKKK.

“We are not attacking you because of what you believe in as we fight for freedom of speech,” the hackers said in a recent statement. “We are attacking you because of what you do to our brothers and sisters.”

Members have reportedly been leaving the KKK for fear of exposure in past months. With the new information that has been discovered, the hackers released a new statement to reaffirm that they will continue to unmask and target supremacist websites:

The aim of the operation is nothing more than cyber Warfare. Anything you upload will be taken down, anything you use to promote the KKK will be shut down…You are more than a hate group. You operate much more like terrorists and you should be recognized as such. You are terrorists that hide your identities beneath sheets and infiltrate society on every level.

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going to be some cops and military
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope y'all ? don't really have faith in anons.

? couldn't even shut down FB but they gonna take out the kkk.... Yaaaaaaa nope
    I have more faith in the people on the dark web than anons
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Yes the FBI is a powerful organization, the KKK not so much -_-
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exposing people in the kkk is alot easier than shutting down fb servers if you gona have an opinion about somethingatleast have some bit of knowledge about it

And im pretty sure if the hackers got caught by the fbi, they would be charged as terrorists.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »

Exposing people in the kkk is alot easier than shutting down fb servers if you gona have an opinion about somethingatleast have some bit of knowledge about it

And im pretty sure if the hackers got caught by the fbi, they would be charged as terrorists.

Hackers are not getting this info from a database protected by anybody important

There getting it from hacking sites like stormfront

Catching a hacker is not something that's really possible hackers that get caught are,idiots who do it from there moms basement on an every day computer

If i pay cash for an portable pc about 30$ (rasberry pie) and use somebody else's internet hack your ? then destroy the evidence how would you know it was me?

People get hacked everyday and dont know it
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so when is this supposed to happen?
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hackers are not getting this info from a database protected by anybody important

Catching a hacker is not something that's really possible hackers that get caught are,idiots who do it from there moms basement on an every day computer

If i pay cash for an portable pc about 30$ (rasberry pie) and use somebody else's internet hack your ? then destroy the evidence how would you know it was me?

Word, even my professor said if you gonna hack someone do it from library
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cats need to watch Elliot's moves
    giphy.gif
  • TayGettem
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

Yes the FBI is a powerful organization, the KKK not so much -_-

@Huey_C
    I said FB not FBI
    SneakDZA wrote: »

There is a whole lotta "i don't know what the hell I'm talking about" in that statement.

@SneakDZA would u like to see a red door Ill glady show u a few things since idk what I'm tlk abt....
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Also I simply stated I trust the hackers skills of the dark web more than the hackers of anonymous is that such a odd statement?
    Of course I can't really go into detail of what ive seen and know but doubt away
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also I simply stated I trust the hackers skills of the dark web more than the hackers of anonymous is that such a odd statement?
    Of course I can't really go into detail of what ive seen and know but doubt away

Yes it is. Because they can be the same people.
  • TayGettem
    edited October 2015
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Yes it is. Because they can be the same people.

Tru they can be but I highly doubt they are seems counter productive to bring down KKK
    Then turn around and protect live stream murders, ? , and torture, drug sells, expose highly classified government doc....etc
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Also the deep web and dark web are two different things u can't access the dark web with tor anymore to many cops
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1000 names means nothing. The ? of today is just a name that some poor trailer park rednecks cling onto. Real racists with real power don't even bother with it.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

Take your own advice, if you're gonna attempt to speak on it at least have some knowledge.

The rest of the IC already knows I'm what's referred to as a White Hat. I've been on and led red teams. I've worked to secure global networks for large clients, including the military. My specialties being wireless security, ? testing, and incident forensics.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/6651488#Comment_6651488

Anyways... Outside of what you said about exposing the KKK being easier than taking down FB (which is true), the ? you wrote is quite laughable.

1. In 2015, how the hell are you getting on someone else's wireless network? Unless you're going to Starbucks or the Library, your choices are slim as ? . The only wifi encryption that's easy as ? to break is WEP, and almost no one uses it anymore. Very few people still have their ? set to "open" so there's effctively no one in any give area with a wireless you can compromise. WPA/WPA2 are unreasonably breakable via brute force, but the cost involved to set up a CUDA or OpenCL cluster capable of brute forcing an 8 character WPA/WPA2 key in under a week would break the average person. To brute force an 9 character key usually takes months with a with a well stacked CUDA or OCL cluster... you can bring that time down with word lists but if the person is using a 10 char+ key and is including special characters and it's completely random, you ain't brute forcing that ? without a few dozen of the fastest GPU's available and a whole lotta luck (I authored a white paper on IKE cracking for a client that insisted on using aggressive mode on their VPN endpoints with short, weak keys. It's easier to break IKE than WPA/WPA2 and I could compromise their network in a few days with a two card crossfire enabled Radeon setup). Even if you had some fairly long wordlists, it's only speeds things up if your target is using regular words in their keys, if they're not it's useless.

2. A lot of people that do it from their home PC ain't technically doing it from their home PC. You pay for a VPS hosted in a non-extradition treaty country, remote into that and do everything from there. If you want to be cheap about it you run a VM from your desktop (which should have full drive encryption in place in case you're compromised), and pipe it's connection out via VPN.

3. It's Raspberry Pi... And you'd do a whole lot better just buying an older throwaway laptop than buying a Pi for this kind of thing.

4. As for getting the info from Stormfront... Maybe... But since it's just a forum like this one all you're really going to get is a bunch of IP addresses and throwaway email accounts. Correlating the people behind the ip addresses is going to be pretty difficult unless they're stupid as ? and use their email addresses elsewhere (like FB). For those idiots getting their identities might be easy.

Dominican-Republic-Police-arrested-6-Anonymous-hackers.jpg

Good ? . What's your opinion on the deep web? @konceptjones
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

Take your own advice, if you're gonna attempt to speak on it at least have some knowledge.

The rest of the IC already knows I'm what's referred to as a White Hat. I've been on and led red teams. I've worked to secure global networks for large clients, including the military. My specialties being wireless security, ? testing, and incident forensics.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/6651488#Comment_6651488

Anyways... Outside of what you said about exposing the KKK being easier than taking down FB (which is true), the ? you wrote is quite laughable.

1. In 2015, how the hell are you getting on someone else's wireless network? Unless you're going to Starbucks or the Library, your choices are slim as ? . The only wifi encryption that's easy as ? to break is WEP, and almost no one uses it anymore. Very few people still have their ? set to "open" so there's effctively no one in any give area with a wireless you can compromise. WPA/WPA2 are unreasonably breakable via brute force, but the cost involved to set up a CUDA or OpenCL cluster capable of brute forcing an 8 character WPA/WPA2 key in under a week would break the average person. To brute force an 9 character key usually takes months with a with a well stacked CUDA or OCL cluster... you can bring that time down with word lists but if the person is using a 10 char+ key and is including special characters and it's completely random, you ain't brute forcing that ? without a few dozen of the fastest GPU's available and a whole lotta luck (I authored a white paper on IKE cracking for a client that insisted on using aggressive mode on their VPN endpoints with short, weak keys. It's easier to break IKE than WPA/WPA2 and I could compromise their network in a few days with a two card crossfire enabled Radeon setup). Even if you had some fairly long wordlists, it's only speeds things up if your target is using regular words in their keys, if they're not it's useless.

2. A lot of people that do it from their home PC ain't technically doing it from their home PC. You pay for a VPS hosted in a non-extradition treaty country, remote into that and do everything from there. If you want to be cheap about it you run a VM from your desktop (which should have full drive encryption in place in case you're compromised), and pipe it's connection out via VPN.

3. It's Raspberry Pi... And you'd do a whole lot better just buying an older throwaway laptop than buying a Pi for this kind of thing.

4. As for getting the info from Stormfront... Maybe... But since it's just a forum like this one all you're really going to get is a bunch of IP addresses and throwaway email accounts. Correlating the people behind the ip addresses is going to be pretty difficult unless they're stupid as ? and use their email addresses elsewhere (like FB). For those idiots getting their identities might be easy.

Dominican-Republic-Police-arrested-6-Anonymous-hackers.jpg

regardless of all that ? they do to mask there ip's they still eventually get tracked to there moms basement

you don't have to ? a wap there are open access points all over my city

And people are dumb they don't think to use a bs email and these people are old arrogant ignorant white people who think they cant be touched

Look at how many people got exposed on this site because they used all there real ? , look at all these people getting fired from that jobs for posting stuppidity because you can easily link all there ? to there real fb

people are dumb there are nowhere as technological as us the reason i mention rasberry pi( i admit i dont know much about it) is because its way cheaper than a laptop,your thinking from a place for somebody with resources

I remember interning for a senior citizen homes and the girl who gave them there checks computer was infested with over

4000 thousand male-ware

and she worked on that ? for years im like dam there giving out international spy retirement packages in this ?

you probably like me you think all the ? you know is common knowledge but it aint people are dumb

you know they could of gathered there bs emails sent them an email that looked like it came from what ever bigoted site they post from and got inside there pcs from that

@konceptjones

i mean correct me if im wrong i am not a white hat im just coming into being a network engineer

• Ghostdenithegawd
    edited October 2015
    Options

depends on what they hacked, there not supposed to because it isn't 98 anymore but when the government used to catch a hacker he got a job i heard about a guy last year who got a job after being caught

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps3-hacker-gets-a-top-security-job-at-google/1100-6421157/

http://www.pcmag.com/slideshow/story/266255/7-hackers-who-got-legit-jobs-from-their-exploits