Tekken 7 Trailer

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love Tekken but I honestly haven't given much of a ? about Tekken 7. Maybe I will when I hear a release date. I mean SFV was announced way after Tekken 7 and we know when it's coming, but we don't have a clue when Tekken 7 will get here.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last one i enjoyed was tekken 5. not feeling the mechanics for tekken 7 so i might pass
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    last one i enjoyed was tekken 5. not feeling the mechanics for tekken 7 so i might pass

Which mechanics aren't you feeling? They got rid of Bound so that makes it more like Tekken 5. Do you dislike the Supers?
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Management of Bandai Namco is all over the place, I gave up all hope of a Tekken X SF lol...

Just need them to make a new Soul Calibur....5 was the ? , all they need to do is bring back the arcade endings and update the graphics for part 6 and Im good.

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Which mechanics aren't you feeling? They got rid of Bound so that makes it more like Tekken 5. Do you dislike the Supers?

yeah supers make the game not feel like tekken to me. they did the same ? with soul caliber
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I honestly don't think they are that big a deal. They can only be used during Rage right? The Supers won't even be an option for most of the fight.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Trailer showed me nothing really

know whats funny? I never knew the story of tekken ever

lol jin is kazuya's son? I thought they were brothers this whole time
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't played Tekken in a while. Used to love Jin before they changed him in 4. Never really ? with him since. My ? Paul tho be giving ? that work.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    You'd like Devil Jin then. He's basically the evolution of Tekken 3 Jin.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah they trying to keep up with sf and mk with these supers, they should have an option to turn it off. But they could do something with the story . Those are some bs endings. I gave up on that sf crossover joint too
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When i play Tekken I play for keeps. I main Hwoarang and Law, and i'm super disappointed at the lack of solid Tekken players who actually know how to play the game on the IC.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    When i play Tekken I play for keeps. I main Hwoarang and Law, and i'm super disappointed at the lack of solid Tekken players who actually know how to play the game on the IC.

theloniusmonk knows how to play tekken from what ive heard
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

I'm decent. Got to get back into it. I'm still trying to decide if I care about Tekken 7. It all depends on when it drops. It will likely be after SFV and if I'm still into that, I might not even check for Tekken 7. At least not right away.
    qawshun wrote: »
    Yeah they trying to keep up with sf and mk with these supers, they should have an option to turn it off. But they could do something with the story . Those are some bs endings. I gave up on that sf crossover joint too

According to Harada, the game is basically done. The reason they haven't released it has to do with the upcoming releases of SFV and Tekken 7. Harada is now trying to figure out a way to build hype for the game given that it's been son long since it was announced.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/oct/30/tekken-x-street-fighter-needs-some-sort-surprise-fans-arent-expecting-according-harada-character-lineup-decided-long-time-ago/
  • Fosheezy
    Options

I been playing competitively since Tekken 1 I wish I wouldn't mind playing some of y'all but the only one i have at the moment is Tekken Revolution...that been holding me over till T 7 . It's a free game. Kind of of garbage too. They put invincibles in the game I suppose to attract more casual players...the invincibles ruin the game though
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I didn't think the invincibles ruined the game. Sure you had scrubby players that would spam them, but scrubby players will always find some BS to abuse.
  • Fosheezy
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I didn't think the invincibles ruined the game. Sure you had scrubby players that would spam them, but scrubby players will always find some BS to abuse.
    Man I don't like how good players have to block even when they already at +8 frame advantage or some ? just to avoid eating one of them ? . i think it throws off the flow of the game how you gotta worry bout that even in that situation. I still got the highest rank easy, but lost it a few times due to spammers like who the f plays like this. I'm pretty sure Tekken revolution is bad for my health but I still play to ? time every couple times a week. Lol
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Man I don't like how good players have to block even when they already at +8 frame advantage or some ? just to avoid eating one of them ? . i think it throws off the flow of the game how you gotta worry bout that even in that situation. I still got the highest rank easy, but lost it a few times due to spammers like who the f plays like this. I'm pretty sure Tekken revolution is bad for my health but I still play to ? time every couple times a week. Lol

lol yea Tekken Revolution is the last tekken I played and I really think it was a test to see how Tekken X Street Fighter would work. The invincibles attacks are a way to see how stuff like shoryukens would work in the tekken engine
  • Fosheezy
    Options

lol yea Tekken Revolution is the last tekken I played and I really think it was a test to see how Tekken X Street Fighter would work. The invincibles attacks are a way to see how stuff like shoryukens would work in the tekken engine

That vampire character Elisa definitely gotta be a test subject for the engine. She throw out full projectiles like Iori from KOF
  • Fosheezy
    Options

That vampire character Elisa definitely gotta be a test subject for the engine. She throw out full projectiles like Iori from KOF

Kazumi Mishima from T7 basically has a Shoryuken.
    WideSelfishGreatdane.gif
    Perhaps a shadow of things to come when TxSF drop?

Looks way better than the very early rough-draft Shoryuken animation Harada revealed for TxS couple years ago
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still run back to play Tekken 2, game was tight. Maybe it's just me, but Tekken 6 left this franchise stained. That scenario campaign debacle and the hype of Jin fighting Kazuya yet it doesn't happen, that's some bs.

Thank ? Street Fighter has their game together.
  • Bcotton5
    Options

Kazumi Mishima from T7 basically has a Shoryuken.
    WideSelfishGreatdane.gif
    Perhaps a shadow of things to come when TxSF drop?

Looks way better than the very early rough-draft Shoryuken animation Harada revealed for TxS couple years ago

Literally a tiger uppercut
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Spammers were easy to beat. Invincibles are unsafe as hell.