What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Do White People smell funny?

ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort itHashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
I notice sometimes that our Caucasian halves tend to smell a little different from time to time. I noticed this one chalk colored fellow at my workplace smelled like wet paint and salami. Is that a cologne and WHAT THE FUCK are the thoughts that ran in my mind.

Why do they smell like this?

Do they know they smell like this?

Are they dying?

Help me understand this phenomenon.
tumblr_m61cifkpp41qjw853o2_400.gif

tumblr_mmhs3cVfQY1r8h243o1_400.gif

girl-smoke-weed-6.gif

BrideofKillaShottaDaBeastMrCrookedLetterMissKStomp JohnsonKINGECjon0hyfbgBarryHallsrip.dilla

Replies

• Rasta.Rasta. Mt. ZionPosts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reason #3 i don't eat pig, they smell like them
    BrideofKillarip.dilla
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

Honestly, I think that some folks don't know how to do laundry or something.

So ILL
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least it ain't still summer with all of those smells getting put on blast.
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread low key racist
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    gnsCashmoneyDuxCEOFABRICCeLLaR-DooRa.mannMrCrookedLetterDave2one6VIBEnot_osirus_jenkinsdwade206jon0hyfbgrip.dilla
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread low key racist

Not racist but prejudice as fuck.
    gns5th LetterDave2one6not_osirus_jenkinsBangEm_Bart
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

Prejudice? ?? Bruh stand next to a white person in the rain and tell me what you think next time
    tumblr_m61cifkpp41qjw853o2_400.gif

tumblr_mmhs3cVfQY1r8h243o1_400.gif

girl-smoke-weed-6.gif

BangEm_Bart jon0hyfbgrip.dilla
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think everyone smells funny. I don't get in people space. All the Samoan folk I've met had the worst breath ever. I mean you can smell it from 5 feet away. Shits horrid.
    VIBEBangEm_Bart jon0hyfbg
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White babies have the WOAT smell
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    Dave2one6
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    It's their sweat glands,

Nh

But when I used to wrestle, and even when sitting on people during internet jitsu, that shit was undeniable... They have a stench

fixed

[email protected]

And you get mad when people edit your posts...

You'd do the exact same thing if you were a mod

gnsthulsadoomDirty SanchezDave2one6
  • AyeB_AyeB_ V Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Some of them have stinky feet from time to time, especially when they wear flip flops lol.
    housebunnymahi.gif
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's their sweat glands,

Nh

But when I used to wrestle, and even when sitting on people during internet jitsu, that shit was undeniable... They have a stench

fixed

[email protected]

And you get mad when people edit your posts...

You'd do the exact same thing if you were a mod
    Mods edit my post to gay shit because they have absolutely no way of besting me.

I don't hack, I don't post peoples personal information ive done this since day one and niggas still cant fuck with me.
    #gawdlike
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    gnsKata.mannrip.dilla
  • endbossendboss Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    You guys must have absolutly no life. Running around smelling on people and shit. Disgusting
    OmegaConflictPreach2Teachrip.dilla