What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

if pussy was a commodity.....

ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck!Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
which i.c. female would be the highest?

(and yes ladies, pics of said pussy would be appreciated.)

Replies

• JokerzWyldJokerzWyld Fazer o que você gosta é liberdade. Gostar do que você faz é felicidade Chocolate CityPosts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If their pussy was good they wouldn't give it away like they do.
    "Our mistake, the mistake we Africans made, was to have forgotten that the enemy never withdraws sincerely. He never understands. He capitulates, but he does not become converted

Our mistake is to have believed that the enemy had lost his combativeness and his harmfulness" Frantz Fanon

31-drapetomania.jpg
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JokerzWyld wrote: »

tru
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

What does that even mean?

And how you know who's giving away their pussy?

• ShottaDaBeastShottaDaBeast #EnoughIsEnough At the bottom of some pussy Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder how this thread is going to turn out
    tumblr_o9x1tmZ3o51trpxklo1_250.giftumblr_o9x1tmZ3o51trpxklo4_250.gif
    tumblr_o92ipzpJSY1trpxklo1_540.gif

Halle_Berry2001_Swordfish012.giftumblr_n9pehwFHFt1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    tumblr_nqhk76pVGN1u4ju9mo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nfvlc0paxo1qjqxmoo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nldx2jgj8T1trpxklo1_400.gif

tumblr_m4xld0koA11qg6og6o1_500.gif
  • bamnboy7bamnboy7 Posts: 160 ✭✭
    The bitch who stole them cooking pics off instagram
  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Ronin A swirling tempest in the midnight sunPosts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pussy is a commodity. For most females it's penny stocks pink sheets. For a few it's a private investment that's secretly worth a fortune with the right management.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5063895

Kat wrote: »

Bruh,

The whole of the IC has seen your twattage. You can get the bootleg of your twat on zshare, and the iphone app from the app store. pussy that accessible is worthless.

So seeing a vagina is experiencing it? Cause there's plenty IC pussy that aint been seen that could be discussed.

You sound like a moron.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Pussy is a commodity

but dick sell betta

went from dickies and house shoes to a cashmere sweata
  • endbossendboss Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    How about getting some and not making threads about it idiots?
  • ShottaDaBeastShottaDaBeast #EnoughIsEnough At the bottom of some pussy Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well there you have it.. Close this shit
    tumblr_o9x1tmZ3o51trpxklo1_250.giftumblr_o9x1tmZ3o51trpxklo4_250.gif
    tumblr_o92ipzpJSY1trpxklo1_540.gif

Halle_Berry2001_Swordfish012.giftumblr_n9pehwFHFt1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    tumblr_nqhk76pVGN1u4ju9mo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nfvlc0paxo1qjqxmoo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nldx2jgj8T1trpxklo1_400.gif

tumblr_m4xld0koA11qg6og6o1_500.gif
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahahahahahaha
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if it came in debit card form? Or how bout as a EBT vouchers?
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If IC pussy was a car how many miles would it have
    tumblr_m61cifkpp41qjw853o2_400.gif

tumblr_mmhs3cVfQY1r8h243o1_400.gif

girl-smoke-weed-6.gif

• AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this shit sad af
    i would take ebt cause a niga likes to eat
  • the dukesterthe dukester Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't put a price on human life, and life comes from pussy, why should it come with a pricetag?

In other words, you can't put a price on something that's priceless.

I place the blame squarely at the feet of bulldaggers, dikes, & lesbos, who have artificially raised the price of pussy.

Oh yeah, just because I'm an equal opportunity offender.....A 5 letter word that rhymes with wimps, replace the P with a S, and that is another reason for the high cost of pussy.
  • JokerzWyldJokerzWyld Fazer o que você gosta é liberdade. Gostar do que você faz é felicidade Chocolate CityPosts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bruh,

The whole of the IC has seen your twattage. You can get the bootleg of your twat on zshare, and the iphone app from the app store. pussy that accessible is worthless.

So seeing a vagina is experiencing it? Cause there's plenty IC pussy that aint been seen that could be discussed.

You sound like a moron.

No need to cop pleas, Feline.

Think of how you feel when you get dick pics in your PMs.

You say to yourself, "Self, if his stuff was so valuable why is he giving it to everybody to see like that?" Now you know how we feel. If you want your pussy to be worth something keep it mysterious and exclusive.

"Our mistake, the mistake we Africans made, was to have forgotten that the enemy never withdraws sincerely. He never understands. He capitulates, but he does not become converted

Our mistake is to have believed that the enemy had lost his combativeness and his harmfulness" Frantz Fanon

31-drapetomania.jpg

Bruh,

You sound like a moron.

No need to cop pleas, Feline.

Think of how you feel when you get dick pics in your PMs.

You say to yourself, "Self, if his stuff was so valuable why is he giving it to everybody to see like that?" Now you know how we feel. If you want your pussy to be worth something keep it mysterious and exclusive.

Nah..if it's big I'm like damnnnnn.

If it's little I'm like why would he ever send that to someone..he aint ever gonna get pussy doing that.