Petition To Have Don Lemon Taken Off The Air

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A more effective strategy would be for black pundits to boycott his show.

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When is the last time an online petition actually worked?

getting Trayvon Martin case to go to trial?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    People really think 35,000 signatures are gonna get his ass off the air? Nope. Plus, even if it did, he'd probably have a new job at Faux News within a week anyway.

I know fox "news" love them some ? . Even if he got a job over there it wont be anything close to having his own show.
    Think about how many people of color has their own shows over there.
    Now how many of em are ? and black?

He prolly had to work hard to get where he is but he needs to be aware of the criticism hes getting and at least take em into consideration. Fox aint hiring that battybwoi.
    Dont know how u can b black in this country and still need ? wake up calls
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maxresdefault.jpg

Yo what on earth was this about?

Think he wanted ppl to freely say it to take the power away from the word
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of y'all swear nothing works... Ever.... Lol

what can u expect from sons and daughters of meek ass slaves. them hoes ain't got a non threatened bone in their body... just get tortured and complain, but don't do a damn thang.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    People really think 35,000 signatures are gonna get his ass off the air? Nope. Plus, even if it did, he'd probably have a new job at Faux News within a week anyway.

it's about sending a message. damn
    when cacs were showing up to Obama's rallies with guns in their arms, they wasn't gonna shoot a damn breeze, it was about sending a message.
    and say Don Lemon were to get fired , and Faux were to hire him. then we boycott watching empire, you'd think that Dom Lemmon is that valuable to them?

again, ? are ages behind cacs in all things, besides sports n music.
    ? complain about marching, cool. they complain about progressive political theme music , they call it slave hymnals, cool. they complain about raging war, and fighting back, cool. then they complain about non aggressive approach such as disciplining ? , and wenches in their own communities ... wtf?

what can ? do ?
    get ? , killed, incarerated, do drugs and
    turn up, turn up, turn up?
    180px-Sich_a_Getting_Up_Stairs,_T._D._Rice.jpg

• vitoria
    vitoria Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Nah. Enough black people out of work. You don't like him then don't watch his show or give him any buzz. I don't like the ? therefore I ignore him. Why would you want to make a martyr of him anyway? ? backwards you just give him more ammo. CNN will fire him on their own when his show isn't doing well.

? Please !! Faux News would snatch him up with the quickness. Just so your monkey ass can sit and watch in glee
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boycott Don Lemon and the entire CNN network because they're part of the problem as well.

Boycott Rupert Murdoch and his companies, which include both foxnews and fox (That means that black folks have to stop watching 'Empire'.).

Boycott Rush Limbaugh and the company that airs his show on the radio.

Boycott ABC and the View until Raven is removed.

That's what I'm talking bout..............
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    i signed it ? his ? ass

...the ? ?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish Fox could get shut down period
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This self hating, ball cuffin, ? eating, sock puppet days are numbered. "? " news has a job waiting for him when he leaves CNN as their newest black ? .
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Faux news ain't gonna hire a ? just to ? of the blacks...
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Nah.
    if not for social media that case wouldn't have even went to trial.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lemon is a cog in the machine doing what he is payed, told, and allowed. Same with Raven and those in their position. Get him off the show, they'll replace him with another.

YouTube has black folks that counter this scattered across its site. It's definitely boycott able since it's replaceable already. Fox is as well... but if your gonna watch Empire and their movies, allowing your viewer rating to pay them, that's counter productive.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Would love to see Don Lemon get ethered like this on life TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di9OBGnVZFs
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    even if it don't completely "work" and it gets a significant amount of signatures.... maybe it catches his/CNN attention and he will turn his stupid down... and stop trolling so much...
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm really suprised nobody has kicked his ass yet
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he can get a pay raise and more viewers on fox news?

Hustling backward like a muthafucka.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for everyone who says petitions dont make a difference. this ? is currently on the front page of yahoo.com

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/cnn-don-lemon-fired-change-org-petition-says-123249779.html

A Change.org petition is calling for CNN’s Don Lemon to be fired afrer he called for more information before condemning a South Carolina senior deputy who tossed and dragged a black female student on the ground.

The petition was born after Lemon criticized legal analyst Sunny Hostin for passing judgment on the deputy, Ben Fields, before knowing all the facts about what led to the incident.

30,346 people have signed the petition, so far, with an ultimate goal of 35,000.

Also Read: Don Lemon Pressured to 'Stump for Trump' in Bonkers CNN Segment (Video)

“I’m disappointed that someone I used to look up to now is someone that I have trouble respecting as a journalist,” petition creator Jamell Henderson wrote. “Please join me in calling on CNN to remove Mr. Lemon from his role at the network.”

Henderson went on to say Lemon has failed to do his job as a journalist.

He seems to forget the true essence of journalism: to call the news how you see it and not judge, defame or antagonize. We, the people, want a journalist and an anchor that will not be afraid to accept the facts that are occurring within the African-American community and who will encourage our people the same way that person will encourage others across the board. We, the people, have no confidence in Mr. Lemon’s ability to do that. Therefore, we are asking CNN to remove him from his position.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's also a petition to remove raven from the view
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options