Is Tsu Surf (Joe Budden's understudy) the best NEW East Coast rap artist? (>>> Dave East)

2»

Comments

• MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    of Tsu Surf's? or of this year?

Out of his entire catalog

ionno man Tsuner Or Later was a good one. But I might have to pick New Mood.
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo his is really good! Probably one of the best albums this year!
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Damn son u on his street team?

I just think your logic is feminine, but its not you necessarily. Hip hop been like this for the last 20 years and so. It's mentality I dont cater with. Once again his music just might not be for you. So i can respect that.

Whats my "logic"?

Maybe im jumping to conclusions, but what you mean if people dont bump him in his own city why should anyone else? Or you only bump ? if other ? in ya city bump him at the same time?

all i said is FBZ, CJFLY, and Dave East are better and that no one in Jersey bumps him. i'm not saying anything else. i'm not trying to say i don't like him because ppl don't bump him here (i actually like a couple songs by him but he's far from the best)

What part of jersey are u from
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just think your logic is feminine, but its not you necessarily. Hip hop been like this for the last 20 years and so. It's mentality I dont cater with. Once again his music just might not be for you. So i can respect that.

Whats my "logic"?

Maybe im jumping to conclusions, but what you mean if people dont bump him in his own city why should anyone else? Or you only bump ? if other ? in ya city bump him at the same time?

all i said is FBZ, CJFLY, and Dave East are better and that no one in Jersey bumps him. i'm not saying anything else. i'm not trying to say i don't like him because ppl don't bump him here (i actually like a couple songs by him but he's far from the best)

The 1738 part
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duke got bars, no doubt, but sumin about his voice is lightweight grating to my ears. Iono if I can give him that look over East.

He is nice though. And I mos def ? with the more "traditional" east coast style he has.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

Whats my "logic"?

Union and Somerset County
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »

Whats my "logic"?

The 1738 part

Fucckk paterson
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Mood my ?

was bumping that ? yesterday