What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

"Daaaamn, that Gap Though" ... Ok ... and

Peace_79Peace_79 SionPosts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
Can someone explain this to me?

I've heard cacs and brothas alike utter this phrase when referring to a woman's thighs...
Supposedly, the notion is that a woman should be able to stand with her feet touching and her thighs should never touch.

I've never understood it...

The thicker women I have been with do not posses his coveted "gap"... You know ... because they have thick thighs.
Personally, I deem that a good thing, rather than a bad thing.

Am I missing something?

onKc1k9.jpg

061.jpg

Thigh-Gap.jpg

Best-Thigh-Gaps-Girl-309.jpg

BzJGMqfCMAA7vmg.jpg

10899203_905394632806180_998389290_n.jpg

128281518_f8ced4f28a.jpg

tumblr_ni99cfgmp61tp9ktso1_1280.jpg
AP21onetoughmiracleAlready Home_17Young Stefiron man1Figojee504Focal PointjonoAjackson17optimisticillestni99ainnespit_fiyaYoung GunnerKoltrainRobCoLifeSage Wondertexas409vitorianot_osirus_jenkinsnickel-us PIp manA$AP_A$TONAggieLean.dallas' 4 evamrrealoneDirty SanchezShottaDaBeastJoshuaMoshua  trilladelicnc81deadeyeCJLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYRecaptimus_Prime360Busta Carmichael 32DaysOfInfinitiValentinez A. Kaiserskpjr78dnyce215thagreat45#1hiphopjunki3Like Water

Replies

• LPastLPast Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's supposed to represent a specific shape where you have thick thighs, but just enough to where they don't touch.

Posting thin women won't make the point. Either way I never heard this is real life.
    D0wnStoneColdMikey
  • Peace_79Peace_79 Sion Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta stop taking niggas musings as nuggets of wisdom/ pertinent information

on some if she has a gap she fucks with niggas and has good credit...

Garbage in Garbage out

Nigga, who said I was taking it as a nugget of wisdom?
    Obviously I've made my own decisions in life.

Im just genuinely curious ... So I asked the question ...
    soul rattler
  • powerman 5000powerman 5000 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, that's white peoples thing.. like the bikini bridge.
    Cris “Cyborg” Justino: “I’ll Make Ronda Rousey’s Mom Cry When I Beat Her Pussy Daughter”

Screen_Shot_2016_01_25_at_12_01_26_PM.png
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga i wasnt shootin at you it was a general statement precipitated by your thread
  • LPastLPast Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Dunno about you niggas, but where I'm from the gap has nothing to do with the thighs not touching. It's about the feet being together, the thighs touching...and there STILL being a gap in between the legs.

Thigh thighs with the gap in between the legs is what niggas be referring to around my way. Dunno what the fuck O/P is talking about.

This is probably a better explanation.

A$AP_A$TONShottaDaBeastdeadeyeStoneColdMikey
    edited October 2015
    Dunno about you niggas, but where I'm from the gap has nothing to do with the thighs not touching. It's about the feet being together, the thighs touching...and there STILL being a gap in between the legs.

Thigh thighs with the gap in between the legs is what niggas be referring to around my way. Dunno what the fuck O/P is talking about.

Lol. I looked that shit up cuz I had always heard about it. That was the explanation given.

Can you post a picture of what you are talking about?
    Huey_C
    edited October 2015
    Cracker shit. Thought that would be obvious...

I have heard niggas say it before...

And apparently there is another interpretation

• damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the shyt... shyt a chick can have a keloid and I'd think it's sexy if she cute enough...
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Aahhh yes the cowboy gap.... iuno man white boys like that shit. Aye man to each his own but all the girls I seen that on tend to be mawga/skinny.

Dead @ mawga. Haven't heard someone say that in years. @Sion a real T.O nigga. Lmao.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    LPastSionmiamivice305
  • A Talented OneA Talented One stew Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    If there is no gap, she is basically fat.

/thread.
  • D0wnD0wn Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LPast wrote: »
    It's supposed to represent a specific shape where you have thick thighs, but just enough to where they don't touch.

Posting thin women won't make the point. Either way I never heard this is real life.

wrd only on photoshop.
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on a Hater like

Cam-gif.gif
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinkin too hard. No need for convo on something that's pretty straight forward: its visibly appealing

Lower back dimples is another one, mostly w/white chicks
    illedouttexasdaking88ShuffingtonValentinez A. Kaiser