What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

D12 At The Breakfast Club

MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalancePosts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-Albert Einstein
Lou_Cypher$ineedmoney$Built 4 cuban linx

Replies

• just.might.b.okjust.might.b.ok Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    I like how Mr. Porter just stopped giving a shit about the group at all, oh shit he did produced some shit on the mixtape, my bad.
    Still weird that he isnt doing promo like he's a member of the group anymore, and nobody asked them about Fuzz Scoota being back.
    And Bizarre should know that diabetes isnt curable at all, its manageable.
    Judge a man by his character and not by his wealth
    A real G, i never kissed niggas or shot myself
    Gangsta Gibbs
    coldgratefulacaciarat.gif
    500full-charlie-sweets.jpg
  • victory_kidvictory_kid Sion Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good interview.
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Looks like they trying to wipe out Mr Porter/Kon Artist haha TBF I heard him on Combat Jack Show and he has got his own thing going and has been mad successful...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
    Dave2one6
  • Dave2one6Dave2one6 Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D12 - My Band
    PiffyHaze