$50 Off Gamestop Coupons For The Low. Vouches In The Thread

Comments

• HarlemNY
    HarlemNY Members Posts: 294 ✭✭
    CJ wrote: »
    Lol I told dude I'm not trying to get over on him. I was one of the first to buy coupons and league pass and vouch for him but the last 2 batches I copped weren't working.

Idk what to tell ya.

yea but peep

you came to me said ya joints aint work. So what i do? turn around and give you ANOTHER FRESH ONE.

and then the next day you tell me that don't work either

lol how am i suppose to look at it? put yaself in my situation and look at it from my angle
  • HarlemNY
    @CJ i even sent you ya bread back. off the strength of the holidays. no ?

this aint even about you. typically i would be on some ? that type ? . but i respected how you just took the L like a man so i said let me just dead this. Send you bread back and then just cut ties on some grown ?

but at the same time its really unbelievable how other people be tryna move. i send out nine coupons and all of em don't work? thats hard to believe
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    HarlemNY wrote: »
    CJ wrote: »
    Lol I told dude I'm not trying to get over on him. I was one of the first to buy coupons and league pass and vouch for him but the last 2 batches I copped weren't working.

Idk what to tell ya.

yea but peep

you came to me said ya joints aint work. So what i do? turn around and give you ANOTHER FRESH ONE.

and then the next day you tell me that don't work either

lol how am i suppose to look at it? put yaself in my situation and look at it from my angle

Lol dawg I'm not disagreeing I understand your view. But something's going on you might wanna find out 5 out of the 6 coupons didn't work a 15 worked. Idk if them ? catching on or what. Tried them at 2 different game stops just in case.
  • CJ
    First couple buys there were no problems
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Let me know if I need to ban somebody.
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't want to say anything... not trying to not the hustle, mainly b/? ALL of my coupons did work... but...

Apparently using these coupons did seem to get my Gamestop account deleted...

I had over 4000 PowerUp Reward points which would have accumulated to about $10, but now when I check my account it says that I have 0 total points.

I did a lot of research on Gamestops subreddit and people were saying that many Gamestop accounts were being deactivated and/or banned for buying PowerUp Reward coupons on Ebay, etc.

Apparently when your account is deleted it doesn't show up as banned though... they just won't have you in the system... I went to a number of Gamestops and the employees and even the managers were mystified about why my account wasn't showing up... albeit, I was still able to use my coupons with no problems...

That's even after I showed them that my PowerUp Reward lifetime points were over 4000 from the Gamestop android app... That probably wasn't a good idea cause it kind of exposes that you didn't earn those coupons... (If you have $50 in coupons than you should have about 50,000 reward/coupon points)

They told me to call customer service to get my issue resolved, but I figured I'd chill being that they probably detected that the coupons I used weren't mine... I didn't think it was a big deal to buy coupons... and maybe many of their employees don't either... but somehow accounts are getting banned for doing this... but again, it seems you should still be able to use your coupons despite that...
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only posted that because it may be relevant to CJ's issue...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    HarlemNY wrote: »
    DetroitPlayaa done copped at least 30 coupons from me. No exaggeration

Never had issues. All of a sudden people hitting me about ALL NINE COUPONS not working

how am i suppose to feel about that?

im done here tho man

Lol yea bruh its ? up i didnt wanna bring it up yesterday until I got all.the facts but one of the 25 dollar coupons didnt work on saturday. I told him to try all 3 so i could tell you if it was just that one set of coupons.

We used one set of the three sets of 25 15 and 10 no problem though I told him to.try at a different GS so I know for a fact.

The cashier said the coupon was used already
  • HarlemNY
    Seems like many people are experiencing issues.

I'm gonna shut it down on this site.
  • HarlemNY
    Can the mods close the thread
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo im bout to cry tears. Dont do this to me b
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yoooooooooooooo....wtf? lol
  • CJ
    Lmaoooo ? christmas ruined
  • AP21
    ^^^ thats def the attitude to have fam

it was fun while it lasted. I didnt even get to eat off em, but im glad my IC brethren did
  • CJ
    Not mad either copped a couple games for a fraction of the cost

Still poster of the year
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    You ? ass ? I hope bad things happen to y'all cuz this ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Like y'all seriously some hoes
  • AP21
    from what i understand, i dont think it was the fault of one particular poster tho Mikey
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Yea I only used them twice successfully but I still took a loss money wise if the rest of these coupons I just bought dont work
  • CJ
    What is Mikey talking about
  • CJ
    I never really went to game stop before these coupons
This discussion has been closed.