Ghostface warned Action he had shooters in EVERY STATE.... Bronson down in Alaska

Options
2»

Comments

• aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    He's at the hospital i work at. Cant go say hi to him though. Dunno if he's still here, but he was here since his concert last friday i think it was.

aye bruh
    wtf is there to do in alaska? are they in touch with ? in the mainland or are they in their own world? are the hoes fine? they have Eskimo gangs up there?

Theres a lot to do if your into outdoorsy type stuff. Fishing, Hunting, Snowmachining, Fourwheeling, Winter Sports, stuff like that. Me and my step dad arent that close so i never got into that kinda stuff. Besides that there really aint too much to do besides get high. Lots of drug and alcohol issues up here. Theres no eskimo specific gangs. Atleast not in anchorage. The villages and stuff are all pretty modernized. They do whale hunts more for tradition instead of survival. The natives up here got it way better than the natives in the lower 48. When they got their land taken from them up here they made a deal with the government and get a huge part of the oil revenue on their land. The natives distribute it through the population of their tribe. Quarterly the shareholders of these native tribes get 10k-20k. They dont even work, just live off their checks. Order stuff from costco and have them ship it out to their community haha.

Lots of different people from all over the world up here though. Samoans, Somalians, Arabs, different asains, lots of different folk from the states. Anchorage is getting pretty big in recent years. Still lots of untouched land here too.

Basically it sounds boring.
    My homie joker was outta AK tho.
    He told me to come check it out but i never did.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    032da191.jpg

This ? made me lol
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    My boy in the coast guard got shipped over there. Says you get like 2-4k tax time per family member in the house hold for the oil ? . He has a wife and 2 kids. Then after you live there for 2 years and you move out to another state you can still collect long as you come back to Alaska for a week or 2.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's at the hospital i work at. Cant go say hi to him though. Dunno if he's still here, but he was here since his concert last friday i think it was.

aye bruh
    wtf is there to do in alaska? are they in touch with ? in the mainland or are they in their own world? are the hoes fine? they have Eskimo gangs up there?

Theres a lot to do if your into outdoorsy type stuff. Fishing, Hunting, Snowmachining, Fourwheeling, Winter Sports, stuff like that. Me and my step dad arent that close so i never got into that kinda stuff. Besides that there really aint too much to do besides get high. Lots of drug and alcohol issues up here. Theres no eskimo specific gangs. Atleast not in anchorage. The villages and stuff are all pretty modernized. They do whale hunts more for tradition instead of survival. The natives up here got it way better than the natives in the lower 48. When they got their land taken from them up here they made a deal with the government and get a huge part of the oil revenue on their land. The natives distribute it through the population of their tribe. Quarterly the shareholders of these native tribes get 10k-20k. They dont even work, just live off their checks. Order stuff from costco and have them ship it out to their community haha.

Lots of different people from all over the world up here though. Samoans, Somalians, Arabs, different asains, lots of different folk from the states. Anchorage is getting pretty big in recent years. Still lots of untouched land here too.

I was working up in Sitka, Alaska for a few years and I'm not an outdoorsy type of person but it was beautiful up there and the town folk was hella nice. But like you stated it was a lot of drug users and alcoholics up their, lots. ? is a big thing as well as weed of course up there.

It was a super small island but I actually liked the town a lot and wouldn't mind going back to work there. You can get super stir crazy if you can't leave that place at least once out of the year I think though.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    endboss wrote: »

Go check man, tell him I was at his show last month, he looked me in the eyes.

Thats ? my friend. .

Not ? , we had a moment for sure but it wasn't a ? moment, atleast not for me I have no idea what kind of moment it was for Action.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..da OP is crazy
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    endboss wrote: »

Go check man, tell him I was at his show last month, he looked me in the eyes.

Thats ? my friend. .

Not ? , we had a moment for sure but it wasn't a ? moment, atleast not for me I have no idea what kind of moment it was for Action.

That makes it even gayer... but do your thing plaiboy!
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Raekwon the Chef strikes again

LOL