What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

I Blame Drake ex. 1

Replies

• Mr_Vicodin81GMr_Vicodin81G Eating pain pills for breakfast Walgreens Pharmacy Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Backwoods ain't for everybody. I started with Phillies and went to backwoods , that shit had me choked up like a mf, but they hit better than Phillies.

Dutches>>>>
    Do backwoods come in flavors like Phillies or is it all natural? As far as leafs go no tobacco like Swishers or Philles. That's another one Dutches. I'm from Texas. Like I said earlier it's pretty much Swishers or Phillies. The occasional White Owl.

I haven't smoked backwoods in years, there might be flavors now, but back then it was only one kind, comes in a package filled with guts with about 6 cigars in it.

Dutches comes in flavors like Phillies, honey Dutches >>>
    Bet. I've always wanted 2 try a Dutch out. But Texas cats roll with Phillies more than anything lol. So in ya opinion is a Dutch better than a Phillie? Imma have 2 try that shit out. Especially if U can taste the tree better than a Phillie
    _Goldie_
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Backwoods ain't for everybody. I started with Phillies and went to backwoods , that shit had me choked up like a mf, but they hit better than Phillies.

Dutches>>>>
    Do backwoods come in flavors like Phillies or is it all natural? As far as leafs go no tobacco like Swishers or Philles. That's another one Dutches. I'm from Texas. Like I said earlier it's pretty much Swishers or Phillies. The occasional White Owl.

I haven't smoked backwoods in years, there might be flavors now, but back then it was only one kind, comes in a package filled with guts with about 6 cigars in it.

Bet. I've always wanted 2 try a Dutch out. But Texas cats roll with Phillies more than anything lol. So in ya opinion is a Dutch better than a Phillie? Imma have 2 try that shit out. Especially if U can taste the tree better than a Phillie

It's 1000x better than a philly. They hit better, burn slower and taste better. It's pretty much a backwoods version of a philly.
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

Mr_Vicodin81GStoneColdMikeyxxCivicxxTsotsi Cape Town
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really tho vape pens>>>>>
    tumblr_m61cifkpp41qjw853o2_400.gif

tumblr_mmhs3cVfQY1r8h243o1_400.gif

girl-smoke-weed-6.gif

gh0st
  • blatalianblatalian I B Dat...Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015

Dutches>>>>

They do come in a Berry flavor and a Dark flavor...I don't like flavors so I always get tha Sweets...light Brown pack...Tha Darks are way too harsh and I'll get tha Berry's if tha Sweets are out...and I taste tha tree fine...not like papers but as far as blunts they're all I like to fuck wit...
  • Mr_Vicodin81GMr_Vicodin81G Eating pain pills for breakfast Walgreens Pharmacy Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dutches>>>>

It's 1000x better than a philly. They hit better, burn slower and taste better. It's pretty much a backwoods version of a philly.
    Awready bro. Gotta try it out yo
    _Goldie_
    blatalian wrote: »

Dutches>>>>

They do come in a Berry flavor and a Dark flavor...I don't like flavors so I always get tha Sweets...light Brown pack...Tha Darks are way too harsh and I'll get tha Berry's if tha Sweets are out...and I taste tha tree fine...not like papers but as far as blunts they're all I like to fuck wit...
    Bet that. Gotta taste tha kush yo. Gonna peep it out. I'm a good roller so maybe I can find out the best way 2 get lifted on Backwoods lol. Good looks
    blatalian
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back woods

Swisher s

Phillies

Dutches my advice is learn how to roll and use all of them
    tumblr_m61cifkpp41qjw853o2_400.gif

tumblr_mmhs3cVfQY1r8h243o1_400.gif

girl-smoke-weed-6.gif

SOWETO
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    urNWOWf.jpg

RIP Mac Dre
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    blatalian_Goldie_T.Vick04Young Stef
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer edibles over smoking. I'm guaranteed high for 2 days.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    emaculate
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    backwoods.

fuckin disgusting.

d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
     i ro nynot_osirus_jenkins
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I've never come across a wrap better than a Dutch

A blunt that goes out by itself when no one is smoking it >>>>>>>>>>>

I've seen way too many talkative niggas(and females) waste weed

Backs go out to fam...
    xxCivicxx
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blatalian wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I've never come across a wrap better than a Dutch

A blunt that goes out by itself when no one is smoking it >>>>>>>>>>>

I've seen way too many talkative niggas(and females) waste weed

Backs go out to fam...

Oh ok cool, I've never tried a backwoods
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx

Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

RIP Chinx Drugz
    O.P.E.S.
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather smoke from a bowl on the rare occasion I do smoke, other than that dutches are cool

Mr_Vicodin81GYoung Stef
    DWO wrote: »
    I'd rather smoke from a bowl on the rare occasion I do smoke, other than that dutches are cool
    Awready. Bongs and bowls FTW
    xxCivicxxnot_osirus_jenkinsYoung Stefhuey
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigars & liquor gives you a similar buzz.... But that's not as social

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love drake
    BrideofKillaBussy_Getta
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    them optimo ice mints woo!!
  • BedStuyBedStuy My caliber, got me thinking on a higher algebra Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fontal>>>>
    It's called fronto/ fanta leaf.
    tumblr_oevnc1iVjw1vet0bvo1_1280.jpg
    blatalianYoung Stef i ro ny
  • BedStuyBedStuy My caliber, got me thinking on a higher algebra Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop fucking with backwoods a long time ago. Fronto >>> Backwoods. I do roll with a vanilla dutch every now and then.
    tumblr_oevnc1iVjw1vet0bvo1_1280.jpg
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    i love drake

Congratulations?? I bet you're tha envy of all your Tupperware parties...
    Young Stefilledout