What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

This MC Goes In @ 1:40

5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How you manage to be late on everything?
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: [email protected]
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
    LUClENaladdin1978MrCrookedLetterwater ur seeds
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I saw it was William Smith I was ready to talk shit, but will and his son worked the crowd very well.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah he rocked that crowd.

I remember reading somewhere that he's working on a comeback. Judging from the response he got from that crowd and the fact that Big Willie Style sold 9X platinum, if he plays his hand right (which he always does) he could have a huge comeback.

I think people in general are tired of the current state of mainstream Hip Hop (i.e. rappers with a lot of tattoos, dreadlocks, skinny jeans with underwear showing, rapping about the ghetto, going to jail, etc.) He could take rap in a direction that only he could take it.

And DJ Jazzy Jeff is insane on the turntables. If he tours with Jazzy Jeff people who are really into the culture will pay to see them.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif