Hillary is Racist towards Illegals!!

Options
indyman87
indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
One of the main arguments for stopping the mass deportation of illegal Hispanics are that they are the only ones that are willing to do the jobs that Americans do not want to do such as a Farm hand, maids, diswashers etc...

However I have to ask myself once Hispanics build a solid middle class in say 30-40 years which groups are going to be doing this type of jobs?

The Hispanics are like you and me. believe it or not they are Human!! They are not Robots programmed to go out in those burning hot fields to pick tomatoes so that you can have a Big Mac on your afternoon lunch break from your cushy job in Silicon Valley. Like you and me they want their children to have a better life. They want their people to have a better life and that is why the Hispanics whether they be illegal are legal are all coming together on this issue of illegal immigration.

Do people honestly believe that the Hispanics like to do these socially demeaning jobs? In my eyes the people that support illegal immigration are racists and do not believe that Hispanics are capable of being anything else other than a Maid, a diswasher or a farm hand. These thoughts of action are within themselves racist!!

Comments

• indyman87
    Options
    The Country of Mexico has an excellent education system from grade school all the way up to Grad School and their economy is second only to the Brazil in this hemisphere. However only a quarter of their population attend College. In rural Mexico the infastructure is basically non-existing. The Mexican Government are purposely keeping a good portion of their population uneducated.

IMO rural Mexicans are hit the hardest becuase they have no intrastructure and probably can't get to the schools in the big cities. These people probably grew up on farms and know everything there is about farming but they can't get a good education because there is no instrastructure where they live so (In My opinion) most have no choice but to go into the United States illegally and use their farm skills working on a farm in the US for less than nothing. The US and Mexico are purposely engaing in Modern day indentured servitude. This is the reason why Farms and some Restaurants do not hire Americans because they know that they can get more bang for their bucks by hiring these illegals with farm skills from Rural Mexico. They're getting over and using these people. I really feel sorry for them. I guess theis is agood reason to look for Fair Trade Food Products.

http://www.topuniversities.com/where-to-study/north-america/mexico/guide
    Currently claiming the second biggest economy in Latin America after Brazil, Mexico has been named one of the ‘TIMBI’ group of countries (along with Turkey, India, Brazil, and Indonesia), which are following close behind the ‘BRICS’ nations as the world’s fastest-growing economies. Keeping up with Mexico’s expanding economy is a strengthening higher education system, making this a study abroad destination definitely worth considering.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Mexico
    Education in Mexico has a long history. The Royal and Pontifical University of Mexico was founded by royal decree in 1551, a few months after the University of San Carlos in Lima. By comparison, Harvard College, the oldest in Anglo-America, was founded in 1636. Education in Mexico was until relatively recently largely confined to elite males and under the auspices of the Roman Catholic Church in Mexico.

In recent years, the progression through Mexican education has come under much criticism. While over 90% of children in Mexico attend primary school, only 62% percent attend secondary school ("preparatoria"). After secondary school, only a quarter pass on to higher education.[11] A commonly cited reason for this is the lack of infrastructure throughout the rural schools. Moreover, the government has been criticized for paying teachers too much and investing too little into the students. In its annual report on education, the OECD has placed at below average in mathematics, science, and reading.[12]

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The title didn't match the text and who cares about Mexico?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really like illegals either.

To much traffic in the morning anyways.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A majority of bigots are white women and closet white ? , not surprised.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its always funny trying to take Americans serious when it comes to immigration issues, as a nation of immigrants. Its amazing how patriotic folks are over there regarding land their ancestors aint from lol...most speaking a language not even native to their ancestors and ? . How many of yall are English?

yall the last nation on earth that should complain about immigrants...
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ? added the exclamation point, as if this is AllTelamundo.Com.
    as if i would give an extra ? .

ya love talking ? about ? .. and love licking musty white ? , drenched in mayo smelling cooch. good riddance.
  • indyman87
    Options
    http://nfwm.org/education-center/farm-worker-issues/farm-workers-immigration/
    Migrating Against Their Will
    In many ways, undocumented farm workers today are forced to leave their countries, just as agricultural workers have been forced to do throughout history, coming to the United States looking for a livelihood that they cannot attain in their own country. Many times, the reasons for their migration are directly related to U.S. policies.
    For example, when the United States and Mexico signed the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) in 1994, government-subsidized corn that was cheaply produced in the U.S. began to flood the market in Mexico. With this new influx of artificially under-priced corn, farmers in Mexico could no longer afford to make a living growing corn. Thus, millions were forced out of their jobs. Unable to find jobs in cities, they had no other option but to leave their families and move north to look for work. Farm workers migrate not necessarily by choice, but for survival and the hope of a better life. They endure harsh, extreme conditions to arrive in the United States.

US Farmers Depend on Illegal Immigrants
    http://www.voanews.com/content/us-farmers-depend-on-illegal-immigrants-100541644/162082.html

You don’t have to move to Iowa and grow an acre of corn to see the Farm Bill’s effect on the American food system
    Every five to seven years, Congress reauthorizes the Farm Bill, a complex and powerful piece of legislation that makes an impact on our food system in a wide variety of ways: environmentally, commercially, agriculturally, and economically. Originally developed by Depression-era Secretary of Agriculture Henry A. Wallace, the farm bill has grown to include a range of considerations, from commodity farming and rural development to the school lunch program and biofuel supports.
    http://www.kingcorn.net/get-involved/the-farm-bill/

http://www.thegazette.com/2013/07/13/the-harm-in-farm-subsidies

Maybe I can take advantage of the ? tricks of the US and Mexico by investing in corn commodities since it only cost $12.50 a bussel. I'm definitey going to look into it.